Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

It's pretty sad they pick Warren, who is much less "electable" than Tulsi. Tulsi is real Democrat (non establishment) imo.

the DNC wants a 'friend' not a true electable democrat. Same for the GOP. That's one of the problems of a 2 party system. You are either a part of the circle of friends or you're not. You can't fuel your own rise like Jack Leyton.

the DNC wants a 'friend' not a true electable democrat. Same for the GOP. That's one of the problems of a 2 party system. You are either a part of the circle of friends or you're not. You can't fuel your own rise like Jack Leyton.

Sure, but Trump was/is an outsider himself. The GOP was happy to ride on his coat tails so long as it got them to the White house. Their fates are intertwined for now, which is why most republicans will show support / vigorously defend him publicly.

Should there be a significant shift in the court of public opinions, I wouldn't be surprised for them to go silent or outright drop him and prep for plan B. Trump was brilliant in his VP pick though. No one wants to see Pense as president nor as the republican contender for 2020.

Everything went to the shitter in 2008 when the subprime mortgage crisis happened just as Obama was taking over, bad timing for his election and nothing more in my opinion. It's been going back to and lower than what it was before the recession if you look at the original graph. I don't care under who, it's just good news in general.

-1x-1.png

-1x-1.png

The black unemployment rate follows exactly the general unemployment rate: they grow at the same time and they go down at the same time. It's basically the same graph but shifted a few % higher.

If black unemployment is at an all-time low, we can safely say that it's because overall unemployment is at an all-time low, nothing else.

Sure, but Trump was/is an outsider himself. The GOP was happy to ride on his coat tails so long as it got them to the White house. Their fates are intertwined for now, which is why most republicans will show support / vigorously defend him publicly.

Should there be a significant shift in the court of public opinions, I wouldn't be surprised for them to go silent or outright drop him and prep for plan B. Trump was brilliant in his VP pick though. No one wants to see Pense as president nor as the republican contender for 2020.
to be honest I was surprised to see see the GOP go with Trump. I thought Cruz had it in the bag. They see the re-election potential in Trump now and they won't turn their backs on him. if they do, they're guaranteed to lose the election whereas with Trump they're ahead right now and will likely win. The divisiveness caused by all the democrat attempts at de-legitimizing Trump is hinting strongly towards re-election. I don't terribly mind the the 16 year cycle, 8 years each way. Too much of anything is bad, so I'd like to see someone like Tulsi come through. She'd look like a savior.

meanwhile the DNC pushed Hillary over Bernie who was the rightful nominee. Granted, both dinosaurs, but I think the DNC trusted more that Hillary would do 'the right thing' than Bernie. Plus Hillary would have the added benefit of getting the women's votes. But now I think that's no longer a thing.

Pence vs Biden would be a funny race. Will never happen though.

to be honest I was surprised to see see the GOP go with Trump. I thought Cruz had it in the bag. They see the re-election potential in Trump now and they won't turn their backs on him. if they do, they're guaranteed to lose the election whereas with Trump they're ahead right now and will likely win. The divisiveness caused by all the democrat attempts at de-legitimizing Trump is hinting strongly towards re-election. I don't terribly mind the the 16 year cycle, 8 years each way. Too much of anything is bad, so I'd like to see someone like Tulsi come through. She'd look like a savior.

meanwhile the DNC pushed Hillary over Bernie who was the rightful nominee. Granted, both dinosaurs, but I think the DNC trusted more that Hillary would do 'the right thing' than Bernie. Plus Hillary would have the added benefit of getting the women's votes. But now I think that's no longer a thing.

Pence vs Biden would be a funny race. Will never happen though.

Truth is no matter how they feel about him, they're well past dumping his ass. The prospect of him running a scorched earth campaign as an independant would be handing the dems an overall win and everybody knows it.

Truth is no matter how they feel about him, they're well past dumping his ass. The prospect of him running a scorched earth campaign as an independant would be handing the dems an overall win and everybody knows it.

I don't think it ever happened that a sitting president was kicked out by his party after 1 term and not even tried for 2nd term, so in other words no dumping of any ass, ever. only 5 did not get re-elected in history, most recently Bush SR who lost to Clinton.

Get ready for cringeworthy memes from the left, can't wait to hear the usual excuses why people not find them funny.

Droite, gauche, nord, sud, républicains, démocrates, peu importe. Les américains sont une bande d’imbéciles, et faut être profondément taré pour les admirer.

Watching the far left leaning media is actually entertaining, sometimes their freakout are just all out funny, other times I wonder how they survived to be adults being so dumb.

Pis les Québécois? Crème de la crème?

Comme partout dans le monde t'as des bons et des poches.

PKP, Caisse de Depot, Desjardins, SNC Lavalin et les Liberaux, Guy Turcotte, Alexandre Bissonnette, les Hells Angels de Sorel, Montreal Nord, Le buffet Chinois Le Mandarin, le gars qui est mecanicien pis y'a le douâ, Denis Levesque et TVA Nouvelles, TVA Sports, Celine Dion, Mario Bealieu, Quebec Solidaire, l'industrie de la construction/magouille, la loi 101 et les diverses lois inconstitutionnelles qui devraient etre condamnees par l'ONU mais ne le sont pas (loi sur les etudes en Francais, loi 101, lois de francisation en milieu de travail, etc.) plus d'autres qu'on oublie ou on sait juste pas.

Mais on a des bons aussi.

Pierre Houde et RDS, Jean Coutu, Celine Dion et Roch Voisine, Hydro Quebec, les tours a bureau a Mourreal pleines d'employes tous les jours, de toutes les langues et de partout dans le monde pis tout le monde travaillent en harmonie ou presque, Rock et Belles Oreilles, Videotron qui qu'on les aime ou pas d'un point de vue technologique y sont quand meme sortis forts, Jonathan Drouin, etc.

Partout t'as du bon, pis du pas bon.

[edit] Celine Dion dans les deux categories c'est intentionnel - avant que qqun pense c'est un typo.

MIT, Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Columbia, Stanford, NASA, Boeing, Silicon Valley, Microsoft, Google, Apple, Amazon, Disney, Walmart, Nike, Trump Towers, Tom Brady, Boston Bruins.

Johny Cash and PBR, Jack Daniels, Nascar, Facebook, Myspace, Ipod, Bill Gates, Smith and Wesson, NRA (...)

Mais oui, rien a admirer a la force dominante du 20ieme siècle...

grim, I just realized there hasn't been a meme about 'home alone' where the kid would be the american people.. trump helps him out.. you could become an internet sensation if you can make this work.

It’s a smart move to offer something you know will be rejected. Makes you look good at home and there’s no cost to it.

From the Mexican perspective, to accept American military assistance is basically implying you’re running a failed state and lack either the will or ability to address the issue on your own.

Egos gets in the way and it’s pretty much political suicide, so a pretty predictable outcome all things considered.

It’s good because it truly is too big of a problem to address militarily. All you can do is slow them down / force them into hiding/ force them to move inland.

The American demand for drugs is so high that other groups / suppliers would step up either way.

Back