Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

He's black, gay and democrat, he gets a free pass

I don't think so. According to the US judicial system, and this might vary from state to state: "If the report filed is false and is a misdemeanor, the person charged could get up to 93 days in jail, and/or a fine of $500. If the false report filed is a felony, one could get up to 4 years in prison and up to $2,000 in fines"

Now it's going to be fun to watch how this pans out. So far the actor is denying everything very vocally but evidence = evidence.

I'm actually more curious to see - if it turns out to be fake - whether the actor gets more or less punished than the two "perpetrators."

I don't think so. According to the US judicial system, and this might vary from state to state: "If the report filed is false and is a misdemeanor, the person charged could get up to 93 days in jail, and/or a fine of $500. If the false report filed is a felony, one could get up to 4 years in prison and up to $2,000 in fines"

Now it's going to be fun to watch how this pans out. So far the actor is denying everything very vocally but evidence = evidence.

I'm actually more curious to see - if it turns out to be fake - whether the actor gets more or less punished than the two "perpetrators."

There's the law and there's what is going to be applied by the law. I'll say it again I think this will be sort of swept under the rug because it's politically charged. He may have to pay a fine or some sort of bogus probation he won't see jail (Although I wish this dumbass would get the highest sentence possible)

If Bernie gets the support from the Dems and stops being a bleeding heart trying to please everyone, he would def have a shot and we'd be back with 4 more years of cartoon politics.

Former high-ranking FBI officials on Andrew McCabe's alarming (treasonous) admissions

Kevin Brock, former FBI assistant director for intelligence, and Terry Turchie, former deputy assistant director of the counterterrorism division, fire back at former FBI Director Andrew McCabe.

such as ?

One of the biggest problems center/right wing advocates have with the liberal left is their lack of listening. They have been indoctrinated and what they are generally having with you is not a debate but a preach.

Watch this video to see the difference:

PS - I know you won't...

One of the biggest problems center/right wing advocates have with the liberal left is their lack of listening. They have been indoctrinated and what they are generally having with you is not a debate but a preach.

Watch this video to see the difference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0xInQVw7Ks

PS - I know you won't...

Don't be so quick to judge. I respect Illuminance's desire to share countless FoxNews videos, but it won't change my mind on Trump. CNN, MSNBC, FOXNEWS or even infowars won't change my mind of the 45th president.

Trump is a clinical narcissist with no moral compass or empathy. His "emergency" declaration is just him making a farce of US Democracy. It's pathetic really. I have said this before and I will say it again, his ego will be his undoing. He's been in office for 2 years and there have been what 6000+ proven lies. I mean, we can all expect a certain level of BS from politicians, but this is taking the piss. I have no respect for a pathological liar.

The whole Russia thing is far fetched, but what people forget is that Trump is only in this for one purpose, make money. Considering Russians were the only ones lending him money before he got elected, he's trying to keep the ties good so he can capitalize when he's out and build whatever Tower in Russia.

He's the typical sleeze with an array of people around him to do his bidding whether legal or not. His relentless twitter insults to anything or anyone who disagrees with him clearly shows how petty and little the man is.

He constantly disregards facts and consul from experts surrounding him because his "gut feeling" is always right. Imagine you are a general who worked 40 years in the military and your expertise and advice is disregarded because he thinks he knows better. This is like saying to Lewis Hamilton : forget your advice, I know how to drive an F1 car .....

The guy looks up to autocrates who rule their country and aspires to be one of them. His emergency declaration is just that, a move to bypass the system to bend it to his own will ...

The cycle with him is always the same. He denies denies denies.... then when crumbling under facts he changes his horn and says maybe I did it, to end up saying: Yes, I did it, but it was legal.... Why not say this from the beginning ?

I honestly don't understand what people see in him. He's a glorified used car salesman who uses BS to sell anything...

I challenge any Trumpster on this board to give me a clear and thorough answer as to why Trump is good, based with facts not Foxnews videos. Go on, I dare you.....

Don't be so quick to judge. I respect Illuminance's desire to share countless FoxNews videos, but it won't change my mind on Trump. CNN, MSNBC, FOXNEWS or even infowars won't change my mind of the 45th president.

Trump is a clinical narcissist with no moral compass or empathy. His "emergency" declaration is just him making a farce of US Democracy. It's pathetic really. I have said this before and I will say it again, his ego will be his undoing. He's been in office for 2 years and there have been what 6000+ proven lies. I mean, we can all expect a certain level of BS from politicians, but this is taking the piss. I have no respect for a pathological liar.

The whole Russia thing is far fetched, but what people forget is that Trump is only in this for one purpose, make money. Considering Russians were the only ones lending him money before he got elected, he's trying to keep the ties good so he can capitalize when he's out and build whatever Tower in Russia.

He's the typical sleeze with an array of people around him to do his bidding whether legal or not. His relentless twitter insults to anything or anyone who disagrees with him clearly shows how petty and little the man is.

He constantly disregards facts and consul from experts surrounding him because his "gut feeling" is always right. Imagine you are a general who worked 40 years in the military and your expertise and advice is disregarded because he thinks he knows better. This is like saying to Lewis Hamilton : forget your advice, I know how to drive an F1 car .....

The guy looks up to autocrates who rule their country and aspires to be one of them. His emergency declaration is just that, a move to bypass the system to bend it to his own will ...

The cycle with him is always the same. He denies denies denies.... then when crumbling under facts he changes his horn and says maybe I did it, to end up saying: Yes, I did it, but it was legal.... Why not say this from the beginning ?

I honestly don't understand what people see in him. He's a glorified used car salesman who uses BS to sell anything...

I challenge any Trumpster on this board to give me a clear and thorough answer as to why Trump is good, based with facts not Foxnews videos. Go on, I dare you.....

There you go: Preaching. What you've done is proven that you haven't watched any of the videos and thereby my point is made.

At this point any argument anyone makes will be pointless since your mind is made up.

I mean we have Hillary's phone calls, emails and documents leaked proving that she, and her surrounding including Obama, conspired to cheat Sanders out of becoming the 45th POTUS. Although not quite as bad as alleged Russian interference, it is still electoral interference and thereby illegal.

The fact remains that even IF the Russians have interfered with the US elections, proving that Trump had anything to do with their interference will be much more difficult than proving what I state above about Clinton, that is fact, it's common knowledge and I'm surprised every day I wake up and she is still not in jail.

Then there's all the rest of the Clinton's influence on all US leftist media - which is also proven fact - as they keep pestering everyone with their "holier than thou" attitude. Even using Michelle Obama as a circus animal to show around, she wrote a book you know? She goes around the world preaching her quire you know?

Except that when she came to Montreal the venue was more than half empty...

I don't buy all that Democrats are better than everyone else crap and neither should any of you.

There you go: Preaching. What you've done is proven that you haven't watched any of the videos and thereby my point is made.

At this point any argument anyone makes will be pointless since your mind is made up.

I mean we have Hillary's phone calls, emails and documents leaked proving that she, and her surrounding including Obama, conspired to cheat Sanders out of becoming the 45th POTUS. Although not quite as bad as alleged Russian interference, it is still electoral interference and thereby illegal.

The fact remains that even IF the Russians have interfered with the US elections, proving that Trump had anything to do with their interference will be much more difficult than proving what I state above about Clinton, that is fact, it's common knowledge and I'm surprised every day I wake up and she is still not in jail.

Then there's all the rest of the Clinton's influence on all US leftist media - which is also proven fact - as they keep pestering everyone with their "holier than thou" attitude. Even using Michelle Obama as a circus animal to show around, she wrote a book you know? She goes around the world preaching her quire you know?

Except that when she came to Montreal the venue was more than half empty...

I don't buy all that Democrats are better than everyone else crap and neither should any of you.

There you go: you didn't read what I wrote.

I specifically asked to give me facts on Trump that clearly show he's a good president and you went directly to -----> Hilary Clinton....

Do you see what you did here ? Trying to change/divert the subject on Clinton instead of addressing Trump.

For the record, I will watch your video, I just don't have the 30 minutes free at the minute. I am not super duper pro democrat as well. Sanders is wayyyyy too Left and annoys the shit out of me. The only thing he knows how to do is complain, bitch and moan.... I followed him on social media for 10 minutes and got the hell out of there.

I'm fairly center when it comes to politics, Republican or democrat is ok with me as long as the man in charge has integrity and works for the people.... This is not what Trump is doing.

There you go: you didn't read what I wrote.

I specifically asked to give me facts on Trump that clearly show he's a good president and you went directly to -----> Hilary Clinton....

Do you see what you did here ? Trying to change/divert the subject on Clinton instead of addressing Trump.

For the record, I will watch your video, I just don't have the 30 minutes free at the minute. I am not super duper pro democrat as well. Sanders is wayyyyy too Left and annoys the shit out of me. The only thing he knows how to do is complain, bitch and moan.... I followed him on social media for 10 minutes and got the hell out of there.

I'm fairly center when it comes to politics, Republican or democrat is ok with me as long as the man in charge has integrity and works for the people.... This is not what Trump is doing.

That kind of president hasn't been seen since Ronald Reagan.

Trump Announces MAJOR Fight For Gay Rights??
from yesterday

now: can you list any of Your chosen news sources that told you about this?

there's also the Prison/minimum mandatory sentencing reform he signed a few months back & there's more that i may add later

While I would love to think he means well on this...

It's a ploy to be able to levy further sanctions on Iran I guarantee it. Yes, this is the same opinion as a article from another website. No, I don't think it's racist and that article is retarded.

Edit:

A few months ago, the US government began denying visas to same-sex partners of UN diplomats. Why not start by reversing that if you're all for gay rights?

And Obama was exactly the same. They are all hypocrits. I dont get your point? Trump is no better or worse than his predecessors. If anything, he's entertaining and a great businessman for his country. He gets shits done. The iron fist America needed.

Obama lied as much, he was simply better at it or cared more about being caught or not. He was simply a smarter and better politician.

Same goes for the Clintons.

Here it is:
Everyone is there for power, absolute power. They are all narcissists. They are all sociopaths. You are foolish to think otherwise.

'Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely'.

Once again, everone who defends him just goes "BUT OBAMA! BUT HILARY!".

... but it won't change my mind on Trump. CNN, MSNBC, FOXNEWS or even infowars won't change my mind of the 45th president.

Yeah, I rather have a more productive conversation with a brick wall.

The fact you start off twice with "won't change my mind" tells me clearly anyone who responds is wasting their time. In reality this post is not for you but to prevent others from further wasting their time on you.

Back