Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

C'est loin en criss la Corée dans l'imaginaire collectif donc on réalise pas les enjeux du terriroire mais juste pour vous donner une idée, imaginez que Montréal, Laval et la Rive-Sud on 25millions d'habitant, ça c'est Séoul et sa banlieu, la capitale du sud. La frontière avec la Corée du nord est à même pas 50km de là. Le nord peut très probablement oblitérer Seoul dans une partie de poker all-in jouée contre un bouffon orange assis sur son trône dans la T Tower...

17883789_1542035889163413_5330716858738584352_n.jpg

*edit: it's a shit bomb though; it can only be used by a c130

Fact remains: NK are claiming they have nukes, and capability to deliver nukes to America.

This is not a threat that should be taken lightly by America.

I'm for military action against NK.

All NK have to do is say: OK, no nukes - even if they have some. Then stop forbidden testing of long range missiles.

As far as SK go: they are leaders in some tech like portable electronics and TVs. Judging by what little we know/see about NK, I'm betting $ to peanuts that the average NK citizen will happily embrace "the western" society in exactly the same way West Germany did when the Berlin wall was taken out.

The only obstacle is China. Do they even care?

My question is why is NK such a threat? What did they ever do other than starving their own citizen which is partly due to all kind of sanctions put against them. Never once attacked anyone, never terrorized anyone, never stirr shit in other countries. What, they have nuke? So what, lot of other countries have one.

Folks, dont fall into another propaganda, i wanna know what is the hidden agenda behind this one

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

My question is why is NK such a threat? What did they ever do other than starving their own citizen which is partly due to all kind of sanctions put against them. Never once attacked anyone, never terrorized anyone, never stirr shit in other countries. What, they have nuke? So what, lot of other countries have one.

Folks, dont fall into another propaganda, i wanna know what is the hidden agenda behind this one

Fact remains: NK are claiming they have nukes, and capability to deliver nukes to America.

This is not a threat that should be taken lightly by America.

I'm for military action against NK.

All NK have to do is say: OK, no nukes - even if they have some. Then stop forbidden testing of long range missiles.

As far as SK go: they are leaders in some tech like portable electronics and TVs. Judging by what little we know/see about NK, I'm betting $ to peanuts that the average NK citizen will happily embrace "the western" society in exactly the same way West Germany did when the Berlin wall was taken out.

The only obstacle is China. Do they even care?

C'est du gros bluff, ils sont même pas capables de lancer leurs missiles de tests pour leur célébration va falloir qu'ils se calment avant de prétendre qu'ils peuvent toucher le sol américain avec leurs "missiles"...

giphy.gif

I totally agree... North Korea is not a threat, just a pawn in the game.

My friend's dad has CNN on 24/7. I went over the other day and he was ranting about North Korea. Saying we should just nuke the entire country right off the map.

"Really, just kill them all? Women, children, everyone?"

"Yeah, take them all out, we can't take the risk".

Wow... that propaganda really sets in.

North Korea represents as much of a risk to us as cold water does to a polar bear.

Back