Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Sounds like he speaks his mind, sends everyone into panic mode, then gets on the plane and is told that he can't say these kind of things. It goes against 70+ years of anti-Russian propaganda that they have worked so hard to drill into everyone's head. Russia evil. Russia bad. Russia want to control world. Meanwhile it's the US that has been provoking Russia for decades, and it's the US that loves to bomb brown people.

Ukraine: "Hey! Are you invading?"

Russia: "Niet, I am just walking my dog."

Ukraine: "You look like you're invading!"

Russia: "Do not shout, you are upsetting my dog."

Ukraine:"It looks like a tank!"

Russia: "It is fat dog."

Vlad, we see your soldiers.

"Not my soldiers"

Vlad. They said they were your soldiers.

"Soldiers on vacation."

And the tanks, Vlad?

"Tanks also on vacation."

C’est vrai dans le fond la Russie sont ben gentils c’est une belle démocratie

regarde comment il était en 1990 et aujourd'hui.
la Russie ce débrouille bien.

et la seul bonne démocratie est selui de la swiss.
les autre pays c'est la piss.

giphy.gif

It doesn't matter, until Trump does something profoundly stupid like saying that maybe he won't pay off the US debt or he wants to renegotiate it because everyone around the world's been taking advantage of the US. God the market meltdown would be epic if he said that.

It doesn't matter, until Trump does something profoundly stupid like saying that maybe he won't pay off the US debt or he wants to renegotiate it because everyone around the world's been taking advantage of the US. God the market meltdown would be epic if he said that.

"That debt, it was a bad debt. The worst. Obama shouldn't have done that. No More. America First. Other countries should be thankful I'm smart and I'm willing to renegotiate." Worse comes to Worse Vlad said he'd bail us out. Strong leader, very smart."

There's something to be said when it doesn't really sound all that far fetched anymore.

bon,

Une chose que tout monde peux être d'accord.

Ceux qu'il ont de l'argent dans leur compte là vont pouvoir acheté des bonne affaire dans 1 ou 2 ans.

Back