Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

With recent arrest of jeffrey epstein, could this be the beginning of pedo gate?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

J'espère tellement que l'enquête autour du Pédo ami des Clintons et Trump va être étalé aux grand jours.

Lol, I love how they are desperately clutching at including Trump in the matter based on the fact that he said "he's a nice guy". That's completely ignoring the important part of the same statement, it was a subtle, but essentially was "this guy is a pedo".

Supposedly Trump banned him from his club after Epstein lured another member's daughter so I doubt he's in on it.

And lastly he is going to name names in return for a maximum sentence of 5 years. I can't wait to see who's going down.

Lol, I love how they are desperately clutching at including Trump in the matter based on the fact that he said "he's a nice guy". That's completely ignoring the important part of the same statement, it was a subtle, but essentially was "this guy is a pedo".

Supposedly Trump banned him from his club after Epstein lured another member's daughter so I doubt he's in on it.

And lastly he is going to name names in return for a maximum sentence of 5 years. I can't wait to see who's going down.

He's more likely to wind up suicided by two bullets to the head.

He's more likely to wind up suicided by two bullets to the head.

I agree, high probability of arkancide, but I imagine people who brought this to light know about the tendencies of people surrounding the Clintons mysteriously dying. They are going to make sure they get everything they need before exposing him to risk... at least that's what I hope.

The "Lolita Express" flight logs will probably be a foreshadowing to who's going to be looked into.

I agree, high probability of arkancide, but I imagine people who brought this to light know about the tendencies of people surrounding the Clintons mysteriously dying. They are going to make sure they get everything they need before exposing him to risk... at least that's what I hope.

The "Lolita Express" flight logs will probably be a foreshadowing to who's going to be looked into.

"Oh fuck"

clinton1.jpg

What was it, 26 times?

lol @ soyfags clinching to Trump's statement about the pedophile while Bill Clinton used the lolita express numerous times

I'm sure you didn't expect anything else though..
Doesn't help that the media is doing their utmost to link Trump to Epstein despite how small their connection is.

But there's a theory, let the Fake news draw in all the TDS idiots with whatever BS they want to shovel. When they learn how sick in the head Epstein is, drop all the Democrat connections.

As it is, they're already in damage control by doing things like scrubbing his Wikipedia page of all Democrat links/mentions.

I truly believe a lot of people will be physically ill when they see how bad the social rot is just underneath the societal veneer that has been peddled to them.

Doesn't help that the media is doing their utmost to link Trump to Epstein despite how small their connection is.

Trump selected and appointed Alex Acosta, the head of the Labor Department, he is his boss, that is not a "small link". Alex Acosta is the same one who entered into "secret negotiations" with Epstein in 2002 to give a plea bargain to this son of a bitch(Epstein) even though the FBI had everything in their possession to "lock him up". Trump is boosting that he has not had much contact with Epstein since, aka the last 10-15years ago, well, that is the exact period that followed the moment Acosta helped Epstein avoid serious jail time for pedo/child trafficking... no shit he distanced himself from him from there on.

Back