Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Why are you so angry at Trump? He's an amazing entertainer (with 90% of MSM literally against him in all ways possible) and is actually doing great for U.S. foreign policy.

He is the least war mongering president since.. Bill Clinton. He is too busy trolling lefties/MSM on twitter.

If Trump is a joke on the international stage, how about JFK in modern times? He was openly banging women while married. LOL

If Trump is so dumb/stupid/ignorant, why are you so angry and offended? He is not your President, you should not really care at all about his antics. Most of it is all show and clever carefully planned intentional machinegun triggering on his part and whoever controls his twitter account.

If China's economy slowly collapses it is great for Canada.
We will all suffer a recession to different levels worldwide, but It will encourage the creation of local businesses in the long term in actual non Communist countries. Trump needs to lean harder on China.

Why do you want to willingly encourage that we continue to export the Western economy to communist China? How do you see this working for the Western world in 50 years? Are you wishing for the accomplishment of a 'great' Communist utopia?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=FZXbG5gvoC0

Back when Dems were Center and before Bill went full potato. Ah the 90's, a time when the world made sense.

The decline of the american empire?
You're way off. The exact date is December 23rd 1913.

Simplified Perspective on China:

China = Communist controlled fake capitalism.
China = Economic warfare republic.

There has been an ongoing war by China on the Western world without soldiers for decades.

Clever China figured out that the best way to destroy the Western World is not with soldiers, bombs and nukes.
It is to simply hijack and manipulate our economy through the exploitation of China's large population and trashing their environment to an extreme level. (unsustainable in the long term)

China sold cheap products at loss to the Western world for decades.
In order for Western corporations to compete in this scheme, they needed to manufacture in China.

This moved the Western economy to China. Very well played China, mirin' applied Sun Tzu.

I'm Offended? Lol. Hardly. The knee jerk reaction of painting everyone that disagrees with you/Trump as a snowflake is getting old.
I'm pointing out that I don't understand the level of interest / excitement for Trump here in Canada. It's just one stunt/ blunder after another.

The crooked hilary antics were entertaining. His campaign was genius. It was all downhill from there though. He's been visibly declining.

That's what I don't get, how people are so oblivious to the fact he's well past his prime.

"OMG a Trade deal with JAPAN! They're going to buy more corn?! Best day of my liFE!!!"

Trump grabs'em by the pussy and I'm somehow supposed to be concerned that JFK was cheating on his wife? I never carred for the holy "sanctimony" of marriage and I'm not about to start.
As far as I'm concerned, he's been bad for Canada and that's what I care about. Heck, he's been bad for most of their longstanding allies. Fucking with us on trade/ national security shenanigans because of some petty feud with Justin? That was B.S. No two ways about it.

Coal isn't coming back. Blue collar manufacturing jobs in declining areas of the country aren't coming back. China's rise is inevitable. They've already bought their way into our economies. They're not gonna just fall without taking the rest of the world with them.
I wish they'd keep their dirty communist party money out of our real estate market. If I had a battle to pick, that'd be the one.

The U.S is morally corrupt. They're so backwards in so many ways. So is China. They're all fucked up. I'm not gonna cheer / hate on another country because that's what the U.S wants.

We're down with Saudi Arabia but concerned about human rights elsewhere? Yeah, OK. Saudi Arabia Good, Iran Bad? That makes sense...

It's pretty scary when I look back to the Bush / Blair days as more desirable than Trump/BoJo.

Last edited:
I'm Offended? Lol. Hardly. The knee jerk reaction of painting everyone that disagrees with you/Trump as a snowflake is getting old.
I'm pointing out that I don't understand the level of interest / excitement for Trump here in Canada. It's just one stunt/ blunder after another.

The crooked hilary antics were entertaining. His campaign was genius. It was all downhill from there though. He's been visibly declining.

That's what I don't get, how people are so oblivious to the fact he's well past his prime.

"OMG a Trade deal with JAPAN! They're going to buy more corn?! Best day of my liFE!!!"

Trump grabs'em by the pussy and I'm somehow supposed to be concerned that JFK was cheating on his wife? I never carred for the holy "sanctimony" of marriage and I'm not about to start.
As far as I'm concerned, he's been bad for Canada and that's what I care about. Heck, he's been bad for most of their longstanding allies. Fucking with us on trade/ national security shenanigans because of some petty feud with Justin? That was B.S. No two ways about it.

Coal isn't coming back. Blue collar manufacturing jobs in declining areas of the country aren't coming back. China's rise is inevitable. They've already bought their way into our economies. They're not gonna just fall without taking the rest of the world with them.
I wish they'd keep their dirty communist party money out of our real estate market. If I had a battle to pick, that'd be the one.

The U.S is morally corrupt. They're so backwards in so many ways. So is China. They're all fucked up. I'm not gonna cheer / hate on another country because that's what the U.S wants.

We're down with Saudi Arabia but concerned about human rights elsewhere? Yeah, OK. Saudi Arabia Good, Iran Bad? That makes sense...

It's pretty scary when I look back to the Bush / Blair days as more desirable than Trump/BoJo.

There is a doc on Netflix called the Great Hack, that explains that the crooked Hilary thing was actually a Cambridge Analytica idea, not Trump.

Why are you so angry at Trump? He's an amazing entertainer (with 90% of MSM literally against him in all ways possible) and is actually doing great for U.S. foreign policy.

He is the least war mongering president since.. Bill Clinton. He is too busy trolling lefties/MSM on twitter.

If Trump is a joke on the international stage, how about JFK in modern times? He was openly banging women while married. LOL

If Trump is so dumb/stupid/ignorant, why are you so angry and offended? He is not your President, you should not really care at all about his antics. Most of it is all show and clever carefully planned intentional machinegun triggering on his part and whoever controls his twitter account.

If China's economy slowly collapses it is great for Canada.
We will all suffer a recession to different levels worldwide, but It will encourage the creation of local businesses in the long term in actual non Communist countries. Trump needs to lean harder on China.

Why do you want to willingly encourage that we continue to export the Western economy to communist China? How do you see this working for the Western world in 50 years? Are you wishing for the accomplishment of a 'great' Communist utopia?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=FZXbG5gvoC0

Back when Dems were Center and before Bill went full potato. Ah the 90's, a time when the world made sense.

The decline of the american empire?
You're way off. The exact date is December 23rd 1913.

Simplified Perspective on China:

China = Communist controlled fake capitalism.
China = Economic warfare republic.

There has been an ongoing war by China on the Western world without soldiers for decades.

Clever China figured out that the best way to destroy the Western World is not with soldiers, bombs and nukes.
It is to simply hijack and manipulate our economy through the exploitation of China's large population and trashing their environment to an extreme level. (unsustainable in the long term)

China sold cheap products at loss to the Western world for decades.
In order for Western corporations to compete in this scheme, they needed to manufacture in China.

This moved the Western economy to China. Very well played China, mirin' applied Sun Tzu.

How is he doing great for US foreign policy? The US used to be at the center of the global stage, now everyone and their mom is sidestepping the US and dealing with each other.

US refuses to support the WTO and confirm new judges, countries set up a separate arbitration body.
US backs out of Iran deal, EU sets up a side program to maintain the framework.
Carney in Wyoming floating the idea of setting up an alternative to the USD as currency reserve so that FOREX doesn't systematically go through the USD.

China's economy collapse? Do you even understand the repercussions? The "collapse" is a slowing down of GDP growth from 6% to 5% annually. Even with this "collapse", China's economy grows by as much as the combined size of Quebec + Ontario economy every year.
How is the collapse of the Chinese economy going to be good for the lobster fisherman in Halifax? The soy and canola farmer in the prairies? The beef and pork exporters all across the country?

You really should get off 4chan and learn something about the real economy.

Paul Manafort, former Trump campaign chairman, owned and lived in a condo on 43rd floor of Trump Tower.
Currently in prison for money-laundering, bank fraud, tax fraud, witness tampering and conspiracy against the United States.

Helly Nahmad. Owns the entire 51st floor of Trump Tower.
Pleaded guilty and received 12-month prison sentence in 2014 for operating an illegal, multi-million $ gambling business out of Trump Tower. Case tied to notorious Russian mafia "boss of all bosses" Semion Mogilevich

Vadim Trincher, former condo owner on 63rd floor of Trump Tower.
Mastermind of Trump Tower gambling ring with Nahmad. 5 years in federal prison and $20 million in asset forfeiture for racketeering.

Jean Claude "Baby Doc" Duvalier. Haitian dictator, tied to death and torture of thousands of its citizens. Arrested upon return from exile and charged with embezzlement and human rights abuse.
Owned a condo at Trump Tower valued at $2.5 million.

Felix Sater. Worked in an office out of the 24th floor of Trump Tower and a Trump Org employee. Lead negotiations for Trump Tower Moscow and Trump Soho.
15 months in prison for stabbing a man with a margarita glass. Also convicted in $40 million stock trading scheme.

Michael Cohen. Trump's personal attorney, former Trump Org employee at Trump Tower and resident of Trump World Tower.
Currently in prison for tax evasion, bank fraud, lying to investigators and campaign finance violations tied to illegal hush money payments at direction of Trump

Joseph Weichselbaum. Trump's personal chopper pilot in the 1980s. Upgraded from 32nd floor Trump Tower apartment to adjoining 49th floor condos while he was serving federal sentence for smuggling cocaine out of Colombia via Miami.
The condos were paid for with all cash.

Vyacheslav Ivankov. Top Russian mafia boss and associate of Semion Mogilevich. Hid out in Trump Tower 5th Avenue and was high-roller at Trump Taj Mahal even while subject of a worldwide FBI manhunt. 9-year prison sentence for racketeering. Shot dead in 2009 outside Moscow restaurant.

Anatoly Golubchik and Michael Sall. Co-conspirators in the Trincher Trump Tower Gambling Ring. Golubchik was described as an enforcer for the group, collecting debts with threat of violence.
Both Golubchik and Sall forfeited their Trump Tower condos as criminal assets.

Steven Hoffenberg. Leased office space on the 15th floor of Trump Tower mere months after the SEC sued him for operating the largest Ponzi scheme in American history until the Madoff scandal.
Served 16 years of a 20 year sentence for bilking $475 million from investors.

Ernest Garcia II, billionaire and owner of Drivetime. Huge stakeholder in those hellishly dystopian 'car vending machines' you see advertised. Owns an apartment in Trump Tower.
In 1990 pleaded guilty to a $30 million bank fraud scheme tied to the Keating 5 Savings & Loan scandal

Melvin Cooper. Convicted of helping mastermind a violent loan shark scheme for the Colombo and Gambino crime families in 1985. After getting out of prison he purchased a Trump Tower condo and later bought a second.
Apparently rather disliked by his neighbors.

Sheldon Weinberg. Paid $180,000 a year in rent for his Trump Tower condo at the same time he was pulling in $30,000 a week from Medicare fraud.
Sheldon disappeared in 1989 but was caught after the case was featured on 'Unsolved Mysteries.' Served 16 years.

Jose Maria Marin. Former governor of Sao Paolo and President of the Brazilian Football League. Found guilty of seven counts of money laundering and wire fraud as part of the 2015 FIFA scandal. Currently in prison.
Spent his house arrest pending trial at his condo in Trump Tower.

Chuck Blazer, FIFA executive committee. Pleaded guilty as part of the same scandal. Racketeering, wire fraud, tax evasion, money laundering. Died before sentencing.
Two luxury apartments in Trump Tower. One for himself and one exclusively for his cats.

David Bogatin. One of Trump Tower's earliest tenants, purchased five condos for $6 million in 1984 in a deal that Trump personally closed.
Later extradited from Poland after fleeing indictment in a Russian mob gas smuggling scheme. 7 year prison sentence.

Robert Hopkins. Trump personally appeared at closing on his $1.7 million condo that included $200k in cash that Trump counted himself.
Arrested on murder charges and convicted of running a $500,000 a week numbers racket for the Lucchese crime family.

https://twitter.com/Zeddary/status/1155486497451184128

https://www.axios.com/trump-nuclear-bombs-hurricanes-97231f38-2394-4120-a3fa-8c9cf0e3f51c.html

Scoop: Trump suggested nuking hurricanes to stop them from hitting U.S.

President Trump has suggested multiple times to senior Homeland Security and national security officials that they explore using nuclear bombs to stop hurricanes from hitting the United States, according to sources who have heard the president's private remarks and been briefed on a National Security Council memorandum that recorded those comments.

Behind the scenes: During one hurricane briefing at the White House, Trump said, "I got it. I got it. Why don't we nuke them?" according to one source who was there. "They start forming off the coast of Africa, as they're moving across the Atlantic, we drop a bomb inside the eye of the hurricane and it disrupts it. Why can't we do that?" the source added, paraphrasing the president's remarks.

Personally if I was a carolina hurricanes fan, I'd be worried that they accidently nuke PNC Arena.

Donald Trump just said that he believes the sky is filled with Skittles and when it rains, the skittles melt and drop colour down to earth which is why flowers are pretty.

-Source

Source said it. Has to be true.

Paul Manafort, former Trump campaign chairman, owned and lived in a condo on 43rd floor of Trump Tower.
Currently in prison for money-laundering, bank fraud, tax fraud, witness tampering and conspiracy against the United States.

Helly Nahmad. Owns the entire 51st floor of Trump Tower.
Pleaded guilty and received 12-month prison sentence in 2014 for operating an illegal, multi-million $ gambling business out of Trump Tower. Case tied to notorious Russian mafia "boss of all bosses" Semion Mogilevich

Vadim Trincher, former condo owner on 63rd floor of Trump Tower.
Mastermind of Trump Tower gambling ring with Nahmad. 5 years in federal prison and $20 million in asset forfeiture for racketeering.

Jean Claude "Baby Doc" Duvalier. Haitian dictator, tied to death and torture of thousands of its citizens. Arrested upon return from exile and charged with embezzlement and human rights abuse.
Owned a condo at Trump Tower valued at $2.5 million.

Felix Sater. Worked in an office out of the 24th floor of Trump Tower and a Trump Org employee. Lead negotiations for Trump Tower Moscow and Trump Soho.
15 months in prison for stabbing a man with a margarita glass. Also convicted in $40 million stock trading scheme.

Michael Cohen. Trump's personal attorney, former Trump Org employee at Trump Tower and resident of Trump World Tower.
Currently in prison for tax evasion, bank fraud, lying to investigators and campaign finance violations tied to illegal hush money payments at direction of Trump

Joseph Weichselbaum. Trump's personal chopper pilot in the 1980s. Upgraded from 32nd floor Trump Tower apartment to adjoining 49th floor condos while he was serving federal sentence for smuggling cocaine out of Colombia via Miami.
The condos were paid for with all cash.

Vyacheslav Ivankov. Top Russian mafia boss and associate of Semion Mogilevich. Hid out in Trump Tower 5th Avenue and was high-roller at Trump Taj Mahal even while subject of a worldwide FBI manhunt. 9-year prison sentence for racketeering. Shot dead in 2009 outside Moscow restaurant.

Anatoly Golubchik and Michael Sall. Co-conspirators in the Trincher Trump Tower Gambling Ring. Golubchik was described as an enforcer for the group, collecting debts with threat of violence.
Both Golubchik and Sall forfeited their Trump Tower condos as criminal assets.

Steven Hoffenberg. Leased office space on the 15th floor of Trump Tower mere months after the SEC sued him for operating the largest Ponzi scheme in American history until the Madoff scandal.
Served 16 years of a 20 year sentence for bilking $475 million from investors.

Ernest Garcia II, billionaire and owner of Drivetime. Huge stakeholder in those hellishly dystopian 'car vending machines' you see advertised. Owns an apartment in Trump Tower.
In 1990 pleaded guilty to a $30 million bank fraud scheme tied to the Keating 5 Savings & Loan scandal

Melvin Cooper. Convicted of helping mastermind a violent loan shark scheme for the Colombo and Gambino crime families in 1985. After getting out of prison he purchased a Trump Tower condo and later bought a second.
Apparently rather disliked by his neighbors.

Sheldon Weinberg. Paid $180,000 a year in rent for his Trump Tower condo at the same time he was pulling in $30,000 a week from Medicare fraud.
Sheldon disappeared in 1989 but was caught after the case was featured on 'Unsolved Mysteries.' Served 16 years.

Jose Maria Marin. Former governor of Sao Paolo and President of the Brazilian Football League. Found guilty of seven counts of money laundering and wire fraud as part of the 2015 FIFA scandal. Currently in prison.
Spent his house arrest pending trial at his condo in Trump Tower.

Chuck Blazer, FIFA executive committee. Pleaded guilty as part of the same scandal. Racketeering, wire fraud, tax evasion, money laundering. Died before sentencing.
Two luxury apartments in Trump Tower. One for himself and one exclusively for his cats.

David Bogatin. One of Trump Tower's earliest tenants, purchased five condos for $6 million in 1984 in a deal that Trump personally closed.
Later extradited from Poland after fleeing indictment in a Russian mob gas smuggling scheme. 7 year prison sentence.

Robert Hopkins. Trump personally appeared at closing on his $1.7 million condo that included $200k in cash that Trump counted himself.
Arrested on murder charges and convicted of running a $500,000 a week numbers racket for the Lucchese crime family.

https://twitter.com/Zeddary/status/1155486497451184128

.....And your point is?

Trump about to cum

trump.gif

MR Trump fanboys taking it all

facial-s-gif-7.gif

It will be very hard on you once Trump wins in 2020. I don't care whether he wins or loses. If he wins, the leftist tears will be even more epic than 2016.
If he loses, Western economy is inevitably doomed. He's somewhat unfortunately the West's last hope at freedom and decent living.

Wouldn’t care much, I don’t especially hate the guy, I can actually make my own judgment and differentiate the good vs bad calls he makes, without constantly trying to turn a turd he dumped in the toilet into some gold that fits my narrative.

China's economy collapse? Do you even understand the repercussions? The "collapse" is a slowing down of GDP growth from 6% to 5% annually. Even with this "collapse", China's economy grows by as much as the combined size of Quebec + Ontario economy every year.
How is the collapse of the Chinese economy going to be good for the lobster fisherman in Halifax? The soy and canola farmer in the prairies? The beef and pork exporters all across the country?

You really should get off 4chan and learn something about the real economy.

Lol, who gives a fuck about lobster fisherman and farmers. Just do what all the 60000 people (in quebec alone )did when china ate up all the textiles jobs in quebec. NOBODY GAVE A FUCK. Find another job or lose your shit. Life goes on with or without you. Recession is a cycle. Which is needed now.

ALL politicians do that. It's not a Trump thing.

He's just over the top, no restraint and likes to troll.

So what are these good and bad calls that he makes?

Make a list.

Plenty of bad moves have been mentioned in this thread, the main idea is to be able to discuss about what makes him great and what makes him a total dick without constantly trying to deviate anything that doesn’t fit your narrative into another subject or ignore the obvious by pretending he’s just a troll.

But to each their own honestly, swallowing anything that comes out of Trump’s balls is one way like another to build your own judgment, I just find it ironic because this is precisely what you blame the « snowflakes » for with the mainstream medias etc...

who cares if he's a total dick? JFK was a total dick. A Man Is Judged By His Deeds, Not His Words.

Exactly, you don't get to the top by playing nice. If he fucks a few over, more power to him. Play dirty ball, good. I see him as a bully that stands up to the other bullies. All the other shenanigans is non trivial.

My bad, I do agree with both of your comments after my post, but I didn’t mean dick as in « mean with people » but more as in « dick who doesn’t know wtf he is doing », because yes, sometimes he does, sometimes he doesn’t.

60 miles of border fencing done. Calling BS and manipulating media, done. Zero deals yet ratified. Kim Jung did 3 missile tests just in the past month. China will never bend and play him like a tool. All the American allies except SA and Isreal are working together to ensure Iran as aceess to a LC and maintains import-export channels. Also working with Russia and China to not only share energy supply and greater economic leverage then the US. But yeah, his one liners are killer.

Are you genuinely happy he will flood the markets with oil? It will basically destroy the Canadian economy.

Good, maybe now i can go into a mcdonalds and get a coffee without them telling i have to use car order because they don't have enough cashiers to open the restaurant.

You seem to confuse the fact that thinking Trump is doing a bad job does not mean we all want chinese overlords.

He's kicking the hornets nest, not burning it down.

You obviously don’t understand that the US needed to export their inflation and that they need China as much as China needs the US. The difference is that Xi has all the time in the world and he’s not shy about printing trillions and building ghost cities to keep the ball rolling. Keep drinking the Kool Aid, perhaps you should spike it with tequilla.

Back