Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

He has the whole apparatus of the US government at his disposal, the FBI, DOJ, IRS could all investigate alleged corruption if there was anything to substantiate it.

You mean he has the whole apparatus of the US government trying to remove him from power by any means.

His best argument is that Hunter Biden isn't in any way qualified to sit on the board of the company, yet he's got Ivanka prancing around the world pretending to be a serious diplomat?

You cant compare Hunter to Ivanka.. Anyways that irrelevant, if ever there was reasonable doubt Ivanka was corrupt, you can be sure it would be blown wide open.

Sorry i cant figure out the multi quote post thing.

If I actually believed Trump wanted to tackle corruption maybe this wouldn't all look so terrible, remember the whole drain the swamp promise? What has he actually done in that regard? I certainly can't think of anything.

I think you are seeing it begin. His investigations have started a long time ago but i think he has no choice now.

Let me ask you this if Biden wasn't the front runner for the Democratic nomination do you think he'd be asking foreign leaders to investigate him??

Maybe not but I think he is investigating everyone he thinks is corrupt. You dont think he's digging dirt on schiff, pelosi, clinton, podesta, comey, strzok, page, etc.. Why should Biden be immune cause hes running for president. If he would of found nothing no one would of known. If he would of found something, GOOD!! He is the president he should be able to expose corruption.

Yes I did read the "transcript", because it's a reconstruction of the conversation assembled from notes taken. He plainly states that he believe that the US-Ukraine relationship is unbalanced before he asks for an investigation into a political opponent and nobody else.

Did you read it? He asks about the DNC servers and Crowdstrike paragraphs before mentioning Biden.

And I notice you wrote "transcript" as to say its not credible or reliable. I noticed every news media and politician on twitter doing the same thing. How are they so sure its not legit?

It's a compilation of what 2 situation room officers wrote down while listening in on the call in real time. White House staff confirmed that the two transcribers who listened in on Trump’s call are CIA employees detailed to the White House from the agency.

What the White House is calling a “transcript” is as close to a verbatim readout of this call as exists.

When did Zelensky give testimony? He's never appeared before congress to my knowledge and I highly doubt they'd ever haul a foreign head of state to testify. The most he's said about the topic is answering brief questions at the UN with Trump sitting next to him, he's hardly going to blast POTUS in front of international media while he's sitting next to him, especially when he's got Russia still occupying Ukranian territory.

Ya thats what i meant the video at the UN, the brief questions you saw were probably snippets in the media. If you're interested in watching the whole thing its here: https://www.c-span.org/video/?464711-1/president-trump-meets-ukrainian-leader-memo-release.

Enough defending trump for tonight. I do appreciate that we can go back and forth and exchange our views on this topic. Peace <3

It sounds like you're operating under this idea that If I'm critical of Trump than I must be a fan of the dems or care about what they do. I'll be more than happy to call a spade a spade. Show me info about other politicians trying to get info on their opponents from Russia or other unsavory state actors and I'll be more than happy to consider them just as crooked as Hillary.

I just said in my post; the DNC paying for dirts. If you're not aware of what i'm talking about, then you turned a blind eye.

If he's interested in bringing them all down, then why didn't he ask for help investigating everyone? Why isn't there an investigation state-side? As you said Ukrainian law enforcement isn't exactly top-notch. Literally 3 years in all the people at the head of the agencies that should and can investigate were put there by him.

McCabe, Comey, Clinton, Obama, Brennan, Strzok, Page, Ohr, Shcidff, Pelosi.... and a bunch i'm missing or not aware of are being investigated.

Geez.

I just said in my post; the DNC paying for dirts. If you're not aware of what i'm talking about, then you turned a blind eye.
What did you think they used campaign donations for? Of course they do opposition research. No one is disputing that.
You want to pay an intern to read every public statement a person has ever uttered or posted online? Spin this afterwards? Fair game. Hire a private investigator to figure out what a person's lifestyle is like? Not as wholesome but still above board.

What's dicey is Trump's concept of boundaries, or lack thereof.

Meet with agents or representatives of a foreign nation to seek information that may have been obtained contrary to U.S laws (through hacking or espionage)? Yeah, I draw a line.

I'm not outraged that he would use leverage w/other nations for a number of reasons. That's foreign policy 101. What's is unsavoury is that it's self-serving. It's more in line with his personal interest than the nation's.

Part of me thinks a leader should be self-less, not self-centred.

What's is unsavoury is that it's self-serving. It's more in line with his personal interest than the nation's.

The democrats and their pundits have been trying to remove an elected president. It is in the interest of the nation to know where the russiagate started and investigate whoever is involved. Is this going to benefit him politically, of course. But the democrats and their whistle blower are the ones that exposed this whole thing. They gave trump and his supporters the opportunity to talk about Ukraine corruption when they made him release the transcript. Will he get in trouble for asking a foreign leader about what he knows on American corruption? Maybe. Is it that the issue people should be getting mad about? No.

I'm gonna post a link to a video which is obviously very biased to the right but is worth watching and trying to debunk for yourself. I never liked this guy (Beck) but you gotta listen.

*I understand if you cant watch cause it goes against a lot of things you believe in.

This particular leader leads the largest superpower in the world. It is the greatest superpower because of Capitalism.

Being self-centered is the reason why the U.S. are not slaves to the U.K...like Power Corp's Canada.

This Canadian belief of yours does not apply to America. It is in fact Anti-American to think that way.

That is why you deeply and passionately hate Trump (and what America stands for).

Trump is literally a 90's moderate Democrat or a 90's Canadian Liberal. Both took a strong turn to the Left since then.

This is not a personal attack. I'm simply stating your strong bias against American Patriotism and Capitalism.

This is for you to realize that you cannot apply your Canadian beliefs to America.

This will illustrate my point:
Most Canadians believe in 'bananas' and most Americans believe in 'apples'.
Why are you trying to apply your 'banana' beliefs to a country that believes in 'apples'?

So Trump = America. Ergo not liking Trump is "hating" America.
There's no patriotism in this day and age without unconditional love for the leader, however flawed he might be. Sounds sensible.

You've become quite proficient at reducing complex ideas into a left/right, good/bad, love/hate. It's been interesting watching you do your thing.
That's the main reason I'm "playing" into this. See where it leads to next.

C'est encore plus étrange comme comportement de copier coller des murs de textes de propagande sur de la politique d'un pays étranger sur un forum de char.

Parce que c'est divertissant, et que je me questionne vraiment sur tes motivations et quel genre de personne tu peux être en dehors de le internet.

Aucun rapport avec Donald Trump, tu posterais les mêmes affaires version démocrates que j'me poserais les mêmes questions.

moi je veux ecouter les enregistrements.

by the way si trump en sort. et remet de l avent le mure. Trump win 2020.

Back