Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

it's unethical as far as I am concerned. This is short sighted, because he can't not know that this will reflect poorly on him. anyone and his dog can figure that out. he can show off his estate to the others, which is infantile.

I can only see one benefit to this, and that's that he has full control over what happens over there. sometimes people use sneaky strategies in negotiations like vary the temperature (make it too hot for old men, which most of them are) or too cold for women, and you put them in a position where they don't think straight. I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled that kind of tactic.

it's unethical as far as I am concerned. This is short sighted, because he can't not know that this will reflect poorly on him. anyone and his dog can figure that out. he can show off his estate to the others, which is infantile.

I can only see one benefit to this, and that's that he has full control over what happens over there. sometimes people use sneaky strategies in negotiations like vary the temperature (make it too hot for old men, which most of them are) or too cold for women, and you put them in a position where they don't think straight. I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled that kind of tactic.
Yes it's unethical but shouldn't that be illegal as well?

The main reason why he chose the Doral is because its revenues have been down 63% since his election. Setting a date during hurricane season and where the average temperature is 90 degrees doesn't make any sense. It's the same reason why he only golfs at Trump properties and makes sure to charge the Secret Services for every single penny.

I found the proper term:
Political corruption is the use of power by government officials for illegitimate private gain.

I wouldn't go that far. Trump already had the venue, and they have to hold it somewhere. whether it's there or elsewhere, it still costs something.
if he would build it for this event using public money and would be his private property afterwards, that would definitely be part of your definition.
it's still a poor move on his behalf, but we know his ego is 1st.

This move will probably save the US taxpayers millions.

Lining his pockets.. yeah okay.

67838542_630591414096557_637359648255988621_n.jpg

Once again you're looking for a black or white answer to a very nuanced question.

We're talking about ISIS physical presence, not ideology. Did the US remove ISIS physical presenc? That's a black and white question. With a black and white answer, yes or no.

Trump's goal is to clean up ISIS presence, not the ideology.

I doubt it will save anything comparing to holding it at Camp David like as been done in the past...

How much did the 38th G8 summit cost? Chicago had been preparing for months and it was moved to Camp David to avoid massive protests. I would imagine just the amount of money that was wasted in Chicago was pretty significant.

Do you guys realize that Trump has built a lot of real estate and maybe by coincidence the best available spot was one at one of his own venue?

We're talking about ISIS physical presence, not ideology. Did the US remove ISIS physical presenc? That's a black and white question. With a black and white answer, yes or no.

Trump's goal is to clean up ISIS presence, not the ideology.

Yeah, Ok. I'm sure if they look around the white house attic long enough they'll find W's famous "Mission accomplished" banner. Meanwhile, the surviving ISIS fuckheads will regroup, rebrand and continue to wage a bloody civil war. I wouldn't be surprised if the Russians killed more "ISIS sympathizers" than the U.S did.

Last edited:
That's the best part about American politics. You never know what narrative someone will try to spin next.

I hadn't considered Clinton being made out to be the "bad guy" for the sake of propping up Tulsi. She's so fucking toxic to some people that it just might work.

That she would crawl out of the rock she had been hiding under to sling some mud like this is definitely interesting in itself.

2020 is going to be one wild ride. They must be laughing so hard back in Moscow nowadays.

If it wasn't for the threat of polonium or being disappeared/suicided some of these intel officers could write some interesting books I'm sure.

I could see the Democrats being frustrated about Tulsi dividing their base. She's pretty badass but her faith and some of her positions would likely make her a no go with some voters. Guess it'd be harder to get the "in god we trust vote" if you're a practicing Hindu.

Last edited:
The Trump hotel near an airport? That's where the great majority of hotels are located: near airports.
The Trump hotel where the room rate was lower than alternate locations and closer to the airport thus more convenient? Is it really? Did you check yourself did you just take his word for it? Also, why the Fuck Florida? There are a shitload of better places to hold a summit at that time of the year.
The Trump hotel the military used because of the contract negotiated prior to him even announcing his consideration to enter the RNC race for presidential nomination? The hotel where Trump had to settle a lawsuit against him for bedbugs infestation.

How is Trump lining up his pockets when the Doral income dropped 69% in two years:
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-doral-resorts-income-drops-69-in-two-years
Using his position as head of state to direct money to a failing company that he owns to prevent it from suffering financial losses is still corruption.

Direct what money? It's failing because he can't push it as President.

Yes his hotel is in the most convenient location.

Bed bugs are an epidemic in all U.S. Hotels & Motels, Movie Theatres, Appartment Buildings & Offices. Pretty similar problem in Canada. The sources for this are easy to find. I'll let you research it.

1. No it's failing because he left the direction of his businesses to his sons and they are morons.
2. Sources not provided.
3. You are trying to justify corruption and abuse of power.

Back