Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

If you're referring to me, I didn't use cuck as an insult, I explained that going by the real definition of a "cuck", a Canadian Trump supporter would fit that description.

But if you felt personally attacked, I apologize for the lack of a trigger warning.

I work in service, takes a lot more than that to set me off.
Telling a whole group of people that they are cucks, and then telling somebody not to use salty language is called a hypocrite.

Donald John Trump is now president: what does it mean for you?

Lol trust me, i don't post nearly as much as you do in here. i've been lurking this forum for a while, it's normal post counts accumulates over time

But regardless of what i think of you, please continue, let's see how pettier this trump hating gets. I find it pretty entertaining actually and pathetic at the same time lol

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

As much as I’d like to trust you and go by your perceptions, post count as an objective measure indicates you’ve been more active than I am on this forum by a significant margin. That’s fine by me.

I didn’t care to look it up , but apparently I’m 100 post in a 4200+ post thread. So 2% and change of overall posts. Surely, must have lost a lot of sleep over this. I do appreciate your concern!

There’s a decent chance other users may have been more vocal than I on this topic. You may not be as sensitive to their posts however. That’s ok.

So TL:DR I care too much about trump and you may care too much about people’s opinions on the internet. Seeing as that’s what forum are for that’s a bit odd. If we were to turn this into personal attacks for the sake of it, that makes us both deranged!

On the bright side you can easily add me to your ignore list. I assure you this won’t hurt my feelings.

As fun as this has been, I got no issues with you.

All the best bud!

I work in service, takes a lot more than that to set me off.
Telling a whole group of people that they are cucks, and then telling somebody not to use salty language is called a hypocrite.

1, I said he was salty, nothing about language.

2, I simply explained that a canadian Trump supporter fits the description of a cuckold. Nothing hypocritical there.

Spaceman is actually right, deficit went from 500 to 1000 billions.

But by his logic, Obama trippled the deficit :p

Instead of letting the banks go bankrupt and jailing the people responsible for the 2008 economic collapse, he decided to put the people who caused the problem in charge of the economy and caused huge deficits by increasing government spending. On top of that, he didn't fix any the problems that led to the crisis.

As much as I’d like to trust you and go by your perceptions, post count as an objective measure indicates you’ve been more active than I am on this forum by a significant margin. That’s fine by me.

I didn’t care to look it up , but apparently I’m 100 post in a 4200+ post thread. So 2% and change of overall posts. Surely, must have lost a lot of sleep over this. I do appreciate your concern!

There’s a decent chance other users may have been more vocal than I on this topic. You may not be as sensitive to their posts however. That’s ok.

So TL:DR I care too much about trump and you may care too much about people’s opinions on the internet. Seeing as that’s what forum are for that’s a bit odd. If we were to turn this into personal attacks for the sake of it, that makes us both deranged!

On the bright side you can easily add me to your ignore list. I assure you this won’t hurt my feelings.

As fun as this has been, I got no issues with you.

All the best bud!

Hey man nothing personal from my part either, i'm simply just obseving and expressing with bit of jokes on top
All good

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

2009 $1,413
2010 $1,294
2011 $1,300
2012 $1,087
2013 $679
2014 $485
2015 $438
2016 $585
2017 $665
2018 (est) $779
2019 (est) $1,091

Hmm, at this point, both Obama and Trump are on part regarding the deficit...

I just pointed out they don't compare to Obama's, especially when it comes to percentage of GDP. Leftists? You sound like a guy that's losing an argument so he just starts spewing word salad. Every time you're proven wrong, you spin the subject or write something completely unrelated to the post you're criticizing.

"Who hurt you?"

Don't get mad because i'm calling a spade a spade. The Right believes in free trade, open borders and reduced government interventions in the economy. Your Trump does the exact opposite of that so i'm calling him and his supporters by the definition that applies to them.

I wish we had this version of him from 30 years ago.

I think they should have an age limit for the president. It wouldn't fly here with the charter but they've been getting away with it in the states for a number of years.

Eg. You have to be between 23 and 37 to join the FBI. (with some exceptions for former military)

I'd make it no older than 55ish for the first term.This way you don't have a sitting president that's in too much cognitive decline.

Last edited:
Don't get mad because i'm calling a spade a spade. The Right believes in free trade, open borders and reduced government interventions in the economy. Your Trump does the exact opposite of that so i'm calling him and his supporters by the definition that applies to them.

Trump isn't really left or right. I've never claimed to be on the right... So, what's your point?

Trump is not a right. People still don't get it.

I wish we had this version of him from 30 years ago.

I think they should have an age limit for the president. It wouldn't fly here with the charter but they've been getting away with it in the states for a number of years.

Eg. You have to be between 23 and 37 to join the FBI. (with some exceptions for former military)

I'd make it no older than 55ish for the first term.This way you don't have a sitting president that's in too much cognitive decline.

What do you think of lowest black unemployment rate in history?

Back