Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

one guy's opinion does not make the whole left. nobody knows who he is anyway.
nobody is celebrating anything. the show will go on as scheduled. Trump will not be removed. Schiff and Pelosi will lose their minds and call it a sham. Giuliani will come out with more crazy stuff. you know, the usual.

jvais jbet 150$ sur trump.

j'vais bet le jour des élections pour pas qu'il creve d'une crise cardiaque avant mais j'me demande si la value du bet va descendre avec le temps. aujourd"hui yé a 1,75

... People worship at the alter of money and will push their grandmother in front of a train if it meant getting $10 million dollars. There is no peace if these kinds of people still exist.

More aptly, too many people ultimately seek to control others. There is no "live and let live" to these people, they want to control every facet of life and would be ready to reeducate you at all costs to make you comply with their beliefs. Just go watch the Veritas videos of the Bernie Bros. IMHO this is worse than any official religion because it's stealthy and not well understood by most of the population. It's what divides us the most.

At least pushed in front of a train is a somewhat quick death. If you like conspiracies like Big Pharma: They allegedly have a remedy against cancer, diabetes and other "chronic" diseases but it's more lucrative for Big Pharma companies to sell you a set of pills and treatments every month, than one single "fix it" pill.

You guys think EA came up with that business model on their own?

Naturellement, les pays sont formés selon la géographie et la proximité des ressources. Le pays défini les gens qui cohabitent et servent ce territoire. S'en suit les moeurs et la culture qui solidifient cet attachement social.

Il existe des contradictions territoriales, par exemple le Canada dont les axes naturels sont du nord au sud, et non de l'est à l'ouest. L'argent déployé dans le développement de ces axes est faramineux...
Je veux en venir au fait que nous avons perdu la notion et la signification d'un pays.

Ouvrir les frontières, c'est laissé cours au libre-marché sans qu'il n'y ait d'interventions en cas d'abus de pouvoir par les riches. Les guerres civiles se multiplient puisque l'ennemi et l'allié se battent pour les mêmes ressources.

Si tu ne veux plus dormir de peur de te faire attaquer pendant ton sommeil, appui l'ouverture des frontières.

This ^ x100

Easy to say "Love everyone and give everyone equal opportunity" then let them into your country.

Harder to do when their core values are the polar opposite to yours.

Ask the people in Europe that have to give citizenship classes to newly arrived "migrants" just so that they don't molest women in public transit like they tolerate in their native country.

You think I'm kidding? Refer to the video of Indian men getting slapped because they got onto a women only train car in India if they molested any of the women on that train.

Tu penses vraiment que si des remèdes existaient contre le cancer par exemple, ceux faisant partis de l’élite en mourraient quand même ?

Tu penses vraiment que si des remèdes existaient contre le cancer par exemple, ceux faisant partis de l’élite en mourraient quand même ?

I do say allegedly. Je ne crois rien mais en meme temps j'ai un petit soucis.

Peut-etre pas le cancer mais certaines autres conditions pas mortelles mais qui requierrent une pilule par jour: mon oeil qu'on a pas un remede pour le diabete.

It's so insignificant i'm not even following at all

I wonder if there are still people here hoping him to get impeached lol

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Drumpfkin paid shills refuse to understand this is not a trial on the Bidens but a trial on Trump. If DJT truly wanted to investigate Hunter Biden on ethical reasons, there’s plenty of US agencies that could have done that legally. But he chose to abuse his power instead.

The senate is controlled by Republicans. Chances are low for impeachment so why Drumpfkins are so desperate to say impeachment has been imploding for a couple of months and yet it’s still ongoing? The only thing more sectarian then a vegan crossfitter is a Drumpfkin shill.

Trump was anti vaxxer before the election. Said he would have that looked at after election because you know, it causes autism. He hasn’t been very vocal about it since.

Trump was anti vaxxer before the election. Said he would have that looked at after election because you know, it causes autism. He hasn’t been very vocal about it since.

peut-etre pas le bon moment pour en parler...on sait pas se qui finance le deep state et les dems. il en sait pas mal plus que nous

That's now 4 Bernie Staffers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zpCVM0delQ

brb going to the bank to cash-in my Trump checks.

Meanwhile in reality:

https://youtu.be/uqmhfyH09jM

- Lifelong Democrat (Trump also, until 2008)
- Fought to have Nixon Impeached
- Defended Bill Clinton (Trump supported Bill Clinton's campaign btw)
- Voted for Hillary Clinton
- Loves his Country and the Constitution above all

Alan Morton Dershowitz is an American lawyer and academic. He is a scholar of United States constitutional law and criminal law. He has also been described as a noted civil libertarian. He began his teaching career at Harvard Law School where, in 1967, at the age of 28, he became the youngest full professor of law in its history. He held the Felix Frankfurter professorship there from 1993 until his retirement in December 2013, and has been a regular media contributor, political commentator, and legal analyst. He is also a prominent voice on the Arab–Israeli conflict and has written a several books on the subject.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Dershowitz

You're saying I should trust your opinion over that of Dershowitz'?

P.S. For Conspiracy Theorists.

Dershowitz' hand symbols and these:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/m3O-FXnQW-U/hqdefault.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5e/68/93/5e68931b47382ccc5f4ec187622b7a25.jpg

hahaha! l,histoire de kobe c'est nimorte quoi. tk si cé vrai y'en a un shit load qui vont faire le saut taleur

Pretty impressive the amount of time spinning up this opposite / counter narrative theory conspiracy.

The "but the dems are politicians too" defense. Quite novel.

Most of the republicans interviewed stated that they knew what Trump had done, and that new witnesses would only add to what they already knew.

They were just indifferent. All these posts with youtube and podcast wannabes trying to put something together to prove Trump didn't know this or do that. They just didn't care.

Brrreeaking:

Drumpf created shell charity org for cash giveaways at rallies in desperate attempt to sway Afro-American voters.

LOL

Facts:

-Joe Biden is the guilty party from A to Z
-Invalid Subpoenas (Mean Letters) for 71 days issued by the House (House only voted at day 71 of 78)
-At day 71, Trump was invited to defend himself but the articles of impeachment were already being written by Nancy (conclusion already decided)
-Executive Privilege was NEVER used by Trump to 'block' witnesses
-Dems decided not to use the Courts to have Bolton Testify (even though Bolton publicly admitted that the call was perfect)
-Dems had 18 witnesses in the House
-We only heard from 17 of the 18 witnesses
-The 18th Witness is ICIG Atkinson
-Schiff BLOCKED the ICIG's testimony because it would have DESTROYED his case IN THE HOUSE
-The Coverup is Adam Schiff not letting the ICIG's testimony in the official record
-Dems quickly voted for impeachment to slander Donald Trump
-Nancy waited 3 weeks intentionally because she knew it would last maximum 2 weeks in the Senate and she wanted all this sham to overshadow the State of The Union/Superbowl
-Schiff and Nadler crew repeat themselves for 21 hours
-The Dems' case get shredded in 2 hours on a Saturday using their own witnesses
-Nadler decides to close the question period and Adam cries
-Republican Witnesses 0 - Democrat Witnesses 18
-The end.

Listen to this 10 minutes of Mike Purpura explaining why the Republicans did not need any witnesses:
https://www.facebook.com/dan.bongino/videos/1487907534667040/

Republican Witnesses 0 - Democrat Witnesses 18

Facts

You just typed a bunch of stuff that had no relevance to what I said.

I just said the republicans wouldn't have cared because they did not feel Trump leveraging the aid was not an impeachable offence.

Back