Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

The whole take the deal or get fucked in court is one of the cornerstones of modern american justice. Look at all this leverage we got, it'd be a shame if someone used it out of spite, wouldn't you say? It's only appalling when your guy gets the short end of the stick.
LOL

Please show me which article in the US code allows prosecutors to hide a deal not to prosecute an accused's innocent son in order to coerce a guilty plea? This is the sleazy ass shit the FBI tried to pull here.

So remind me, why is it that Pence and Trump turned on such an outstanding individual, who did nothing wrong?

They had access to all the firsthand info one could ever need, it's not like they cared what the media thought or knew.

Why throw him to the curb if he wasn't a liability? If they had full confidence in him?

LOL

Please show me which article in the US code allows prosecutors to hide a deal not to prosecute an accused's innocent son in order to coerce a guilty plea? This is the sleazy ass shit the FBI tried to pull here.

Plea bargains are the prosecutor's prerogative, not the FBI's. They share their findings, they don't have final say over the decision to prosecute or the intricacies of a deal for leniency.
They can't make up something to charge Flynn's son over unless he messed up somehow.

Yeah, the Trump organisation would never dare use family in any way, shape or form? Hunter who?

It's convenient how it's always the FBI / the government's fault in this day and age. Whoever gets charged and enter 2 guilty pleas were just minding their business, never did nothing wrong till they got dragged into something for shits and giggles.

Last edited:
So remind me, why is it that Pence and Trump turned on such an outstanding individual, who did nothing wrong?

They had access to all the firsthand info one could ever need, it's not like they cared what the media thought or knew.

Why throw him to the curb if he wasn't a liability? If they had full confidence in him?

Plea bargains are the prosecutor's prerogative, not the FBI's. They share their findings, they don't have final say over the decision to prosecute or the intricacies of a deal for leniency.
They can't make up something to charge Flynn's son over unless he messed up somehow.

Yeah, the Trump organisation would never dare use family in any way, shape or form? Hunter who?

It's convenient how it's always the FBI / the government's fault in this day and age. Whoever gets charged and enter 2 guilty pleas were just minding their business, never did nothing wrong till they got dragged into something for shits and giggles.

Optics, the #1 thing in politics is optics. At the very least being seen with somebody who was accused of a crime would have only given them more ammunition to hate Trump and paint him in a worse light which they did anyways. Context matters, but CNN could spin a story out of anything

To your second point, they didn't have all the actual information. The FBI concealed the real information as best as they could and it's still only coming out now. Do you not see that Comey, the director of the FBI and an Obama holdover, quarterbacked the Flynn set up among other things. Also, the FBI can't force the prosecutors to go one way or the other but it's foolish to believe they'd do so much work up front to frame him and then just hand it off to blow in the wind with the prosecutors. I'm sure there was an understanding of some kind. The FBI goal was to get him fired and it was mission accomplished. They are shitting bricks if Trump hires him back.

Lastly there's a difference to the family. The swamp uses family to launder money. For example Biden used Hunter to get money from Ukraine and China. Last I checked, Flynn's son wasn't on the call with the Russian ambassador so apple to oranges. And before you say this is only democrats, well it's republican children too that benefited from these kick back schemes. That is the Swamp, and until Trump Jr. is found to have taken more money than he deserves from a foreign entity like Hunter and the others, it's not the same. I'll gladly call out if it does happen.

The way I see it, I'm accused of liking Trump and that's false. It's like saying somebody likes the sanitation truck that comes and clears their septic tank. You don't like the truck but appreciate the action which it is doing. That's where I find myself but am regularly misunderstood because people don't know there's a septic tank that needs cleaning.

Jim Jordan's hilarious and 100% correct response to the Flynn dismissal.

3JLvZhh.jpg

Comey may have been a holdover from the previous administration (which is some sort of mortal sin in some circles it looks like) but he was a registered republican for the longest time. It hardly gets more conservative than Law Enforcement. Republicans run and get elected on law and order, that's what these people care for. I bet you that democrats are just about as scary to these folks at the bureau as communists would've been back in the days.

When it comes down to it, the FBI ended their investigation years ago. DOJ looked at it, deemed it above board and worthy of prosecution. Had it not been, they would've been bound to kibosh it before risking to bring the administration of justice into disrepute. They, not the FBI were the ones responsible for running this through the courts. Everything that happened from the indictment forward was the DOJ and special counsel's doing. It's odd to me that the FBI is now left holding the bag, but there's no doubt this was by design.

Flynn is a highly educated, career military officer. That's significant standing and would be worthy of consideration. He's not some halfwit that you can trick into a confession / plea. To say that he was under such dire pressure to cop a plea seems disingenuous, especially if the techniques were blameworthy in the court of public opinion. Maybe with time he came to realize that Trump was teflon and that no one was going down with this ship (so why should he). But odds and calculations are a different game altogether.

You know what else changed besides Flynn's defence team? The AG and the assigned prosecutor. Barr made it clear that loyalty to el jefe comes above everything else. New marching orders came in. Fall in line and the rewards will be worth it. Hence now clutching defeat from the jaws of victory looking like a good play.

While embarrassing the FBI / DOJ was something that was to be avoided at all cost in the past, it fits the White House's new narrative so fuck it all. It's payback over their displeasure with the U.S intel / LE community.

It's not everyday people celebrate their institutions finding new and creative ways to fuck with each other.

Flynn ends up being in the right place at the right time to have a change of heart.

Trump and Barr draining the swamp? They're going to be in for interesting times once they leave office.

This whole timeline, just like America, is thoroughly fucked. Hyper-partisanship is out of control.

Last edited:
It's frankly embarassing seeing people sticking up for the FBI/DOJ in this issue, I guess Trump derangement syndrome cuts that deep.

To recap, we learn this week that the FBI were ready to close the file on Flynn since they had nothing, the Russian thing was horseshit. Obama, Susan Rice and Comey put a stop to this by saying that we could maybe nail him with the Logan Act, an obscure law that had not been prosecuted since the 1700's.
The DOJ told them to kick rocks since this shit would never fly.

Comey and the FBI still went with it and hatched their plan to "get Flynn to commit a crime or to to get him fired."

Comey explains it all here

So the FBI basically got caught admitting that they were not interviewing Flynn for past crimes but to get him to commit one in the future. It's blatant misconduct and the shady shit they pulled to trick him into the interview without proper counsel is proof that they knew what they were doing was corrupt.

Last edited:
How to not get fired from your job as National Security Advisor: don't lie about the content of conversations with a Russian Diplomat.

For greater clarity: Don't lie about it to the V-P, and don't lie about it to the FBI. Twice.

Sounds pretty straightforward to me. Jeez, who would've thought lying about the nature of contact with America's enemy number 1 for the best part of the last century was a big deal.?! The intel agencies had intercepted that call?! Shocking!
/surprised pikachu

This guy has proven he lacked the integrity that is required of that position.

Y'all wanted the FBI to buy space on a billboard by his house that said "Hey BTW, please don't lie to to the FBI. It's is a crime. Don't make bad decisions! This PSA brought to you by the FBI" How could he have known otherwise?

He chose to attend that meeting and speak with the FBI. He didn't need to (hence voluntary). He chose to lie. Bad decisions have consequences. Ya'll need better "victims"

New policy. FBI can't speak to anyone ever again because they might fuck themselves over.

How to not get fired from your job as National Security Advisor: don't lie about the content of conversations with a Russian Diplomat.

For greater clarity: Don't lie about it to the V-P, and don't lie about it to the FBI. Twice.

Sounds pretty straightforward to me. Jeez, who would've thought lying about the nature of contact with America's enemy number 1 for the best part of the last century was a big deal.?! The intel agencies had intercepted that call?! Shocking!
/surprised pikachu

This guy has proven he lacked the integrity that is required of that position.

Y'all wanted the FBI to buy space on a billboard by his house that said "Hey BTW, please don't lie to to the FBI. It's is a crime. Don't make bad decisions! This PSA brought to you by the FBI" How could he have known otherwise?

He chose to attend that meeting and speak with the FBI. He didn't need to (hence voluntary). He chose to lie. Bad decisions have consequences. Ya'll need better "victims"

New policy. FBI can't speak to anyone ever again because they might fuck themselves over.

Well there you have it. A top FBI agent wondered if they should create a situation where they could “get him fired” in reference to the incoming National Security Advisor. If you can't see any issue with this, we're wasting time here.

Well there you have it. A top FBI agent wondered if they should create a situation where they could “get him fired” in reference to the incoming National Security Advisor. If you can't see any issue with this, we're wasting time here.

Because your idea of transparency in government was for them to play dumb all the way through? Never strategize? Never plan? You do realize you get to act all offended because these consideration were all recorded and disclosed? Very nefarious indeed!

"Well no one was more surprised than I when Flynn decided to lie to us.! I mean, who could have ever predicted this outcome?! No one ever lies to Law Enforcement! We were very hurt and very sad. We wished him nothing but great success!. We truly wished for him to live happily ever after! To get Money! Get Bitches and all that!"

Yeah, let's not act on conduct that might jeopardize the integrity of the nation. Who cares if what people say about their contact with foreign nations does not match the information that we have.

You guys have interesting strategies on how to drain the swamp. Plot twist: there are never any bad actors. It's always the government's fault.

It's okay. I've come to terms with the fact that some people will never accept the truth even if it's blatantly in their faces. I try time to time but only when I have time to waste.

For those not deeply affected by TDS, Obama seems to be getting nervous, fake leaking his recent phone call to get ahead of it because his all hands on deck meeting before leaving office (Jan 2017) puts him in a situation where he could be included in the plot against Flynn.

Got my popcorn ready. Let's see what happens.

Ah, yes. The "Kush" and Giuliani are draining the swamp.

Anyone saying otherwise is guilty of thought crime.

Good thing the hacks and quacks are here to save the U.S from it's evil institutions.

Poor little beaten wives. They think every mistake made from past administrations or any wrong doing from anyone but Dumb Trump exonerates him from ALL his ineptitudes and the tens of thousands of American deaths on his hands.

To think that Obama his getting nervous is the joke. Do you see Hillary in jail yet? No? Joke is on you.

Poor little beaten wives. They think every mistake made from past administrations or any wrong doing from anyone but Dumb Trump exonerates him from ALL his ineptitudes and the tens of thousands of American deaths on his hands.

To think that Obama his getting nervous is the joke. Do you see Hillary in jail yet? No? Joke is on you.

Lol such pathetic spin.

Now Obama obviously has nothing to worry about but you have to admit it's pretty hilarious to see him and his admin being exposed as complete total frauds.

House intelligence transcripts were released on friday. https://www.dni.gov/index.php/features/2753-53-hpsci-transcripts

All of them, Clapper, Rice, Farkas, Lynch, Power all admitting under oath that they had seen zero evidence of russian collusion. No big deal, I mean anyone with an iq above 10 realized the russia stuff was horseshit. The issue is that these scumbags were on mainstream media day in and day out saying that Trump was compromised, an agent of Russia doing Putin's bidding when they all knew it was lies.

The Obama administration used their last weeks in office to target incoming officials and sabotage the new administration and litterally half of the country think it's totally fine.

Last edited:
Lol such pathetic spin.

Now Obama obviously has nothing to worry about but you have to admit it's pretty hilarious to see him and his admin being exposed as complete total frauds.

House intelligence transcripts were released on friday. https://www.dni.gov/index.php/features/2753-53-hpsci-transcripts

All of them, Clapper, Rice, Farkas, Lynch, Power all admitting under oath that they had seen zero evidence of russian collusion. No big deal, I mean anyone with an iq above 10 realized the russia stuff was horseshit. The issue is that these scumbags were on mainstream media day in and day out saying that Trump was compromised, an agent of Russia doing Putin's bidding when they all knew it was lies.

The Obama administration used their last weeks in office to target incoming officials and sabotage the new administration and litterally half of the country think it's totally fine.

That is practically the definition of treason. They KNOWINGLY propagated a falsehood with the help of their friends in FakeNews in order to try and impeach a legitimate president because they were sloppy with their criminal activity thinking Hitlery would win.

And LMFAO at the idiotic retorts "Well she's not in jail yet". Don't get me wrong, I will be super pissed if they don't do anything but from what I see, they are lining up the big stuff to drop before the election. Heck go back 15 posts and listen to Barr say these things take time. We've been so conditioned with these 30 minute crime solving TV shows to believe it's a quick process to setup an air tight prosecution case. I could still be wrong, the biggest things could be saved for his second term when there are really zero fucks given, but if it happens Sept/Oct, it will be a figurative American History X style curb stomp to the Democrats.

Holding on to the hope of the future happening that somehow always escapes the present and is always pushed further into future.

Run rabbit run.

Holding on to the hope of the future happening that somehow always escapes the present and is always pushed further into future.

Run rabbit run.

Question, How much are we hearing about Jeffrey Epstein? Big story, not too too long ago, otherwise 0 reporting these days. Even if they were ready to rock and roll today, because people have goldfish memory capacity in 2020 so it's strategic to drop the Trump card (pun intended) in October so that it's fresh in people's memory when they close the curtain in the voting booth.

Remember, patience is a virtue. Until he steps out of office, he still has time to.

You picked a team and you're sticking with it no matter what. You're part of the problem. As simple as that.

You picked a team and you're sticking with it no matter what. You're part of the problem. As simple as that.

tenor.gif

I picked a side for a certain task (drain the swamp) and I'm sticking with them until the job is done or conditions change. Neither of those has happened.

Because tomorrow if it actually came out that he was truly child molester, not just CNN reporting that they have an anonymous source that 1,000,000% confirms it, I wouldn't support the guy anymore even though you somehow know me better than myself and claim I would.

So please do enlighten me as to why I should change now, this very instant as apposed to in 4.5 years when his mandate is done?

In fact, you are part of the problem. I enjoy world politics/events and probably have spent at least an hour each day (~360/year) reading/watching on both main stream and alt sources since before Trump got elected. Current events and historical. I come back in here trying to distill what I've found/learned to counter the BS they put out there and I'm stuck dealing with the likes of you who is positively made brain dead with "facts" only from the likes of CNN headlines.

I could be wrong about things to come, predictions are always that way, but at this point I know you're wrong for thinking pretty much everything I've seen you post.

Back