Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Now this is actually a good idea. If that is the way we can get pro sports back up and running while providing cover from lawsuits to the teams and league, sign me the fuck up.

Watch CNN twist this to say that Trump is knowingly putting people in danger when in reality he's protecting himself from crazy leftists that would attend then purposely infect themselves to sue him because "Fuck Trump". They are that deranged.

Meanwhile COVID is a friend of Antifa, doesn't infect a single protestor because BLM.

Watch CNN twist this to say that Trump is knowingly putting people in danger when in reality he's protecting himself from crazy leftists that would attend then purposely infect themselves to sue him because "Fuck Trump". They are that deranged.

Meanwhile COVID is a friend of Antifa, doesn't infect a single protestor because BLM.

Ahhh ta gueule...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

TDS, Impeachment, Russia, COVID19, Dems Control Congress, Corrupted RINOs control the Senate, MSM Manufacturing Consent, Antifa, BLM, Fake White Supremacy, etc. It's extremely simple.

Basically, you clearly have no idea what is going on. I pity you.

Stop insulting other members. You do not appear wiser when you do so, quite the contrary.

Lost 100% respect for the Administrator of this Forum for one of his posts directed at 'bigcortex' in the 'Trading Thread'.

It was absolutely pathetic human behavior, there is no other word for it.

This forum is pathetic because of who controls it. The Mainstream Media is pathetic because of who controls it. The government is pathetic because of who controls it. Big Pharma is pathetic because of who controls it. Catch my drift?

Who controls you?

Donald John Trump is now president: what does it mean for you?

TDS, Impeachment, Russia, COVID19, Dems Control Congress, Corrupted RINOs control the Senate, MSM Manufacturing Consent, Antifa, BLM, Fake White Supremacy, etc. It's extremely simple.

Basically, you clearly have no idea what is going on. I pity you.

Stop insulting other members. You do not appear wiser when you do so, quite the contrary.

Lost 100% respect for the Administrator of this Forum for one of his posts directed at 'bigcortex' in the 'Trading Thread'.

It was absolutely pathetic human behavior, there is no other word for it.

This forum is pathetic because of who controls it. The Mainstream Media is pathetic because of who controls it. The government is pathetic because of who controls it. Big Pharma is pathetic because of who controls it. Catch my drift?

Where is the fucking wall between Colorado and New Mexico??? Where is the f’ing wall idiot??

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Trump est une marionnette et un idiot, mais je dois avouer que la ou les personnes qui tirent les ficelles sont des génies pour avoir réussi à bâtir un culte quasi religieux envers lui, et faire en sorte que peu importe les conneries, faussetés ou mensonges qu’il peut dire, il y aie toujours les mêmes imbéciles qui croient que c’est voulu, que c’est des sous-entendu, du 4D chess, etc. Les apôtres du Critical Thinking sont les premiers à ne pas être capable d’en faire preuve.

Tse quand le président des États-Unis partage un vidéo où on voit seulement une partie de ce qui s’est passé, d’un groupe de supposés Antifa qui sacrent une volée à un pasteur... c’est assez direct comme façon de faire monter le niveau de tension dans le pays.

Pour sa porte-parole, j’espère que c’est dans son droit présidentiel de la sauter. Sinon, quelle maudite job de marde être POTUS !

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/worries-trump-is-deteriorating-rapidly-after-video-shows-him-struggling-to-walk-down-a-ramp-they-cant-hide-this-much-longer/

EabwNsyVcAUHtAR

C’est pas trop crédible comme article me semble je vois rien d’alarmant sur comment il descend la rampe et boit de l’eau.

C’est pas trop crédible comme article me semble je vois rien d’alarmant sur comment il descend la rampe et boit de l’eau.

Surtout que quand tu descends des marches qui ne sont pas a une hauteur conventionnelle, cest jamais evident, surtout si ta pu 30 ans...

You know it's getting really sad when they now need to resort to commenting on how he descends a ramp, drinks water (not the first time) and the fact he doesn't want to change the names of military bases because the far-left is throwing a temper tantrum at the moment.

I laugh at it, it's the equivalent of "2/10, elbows too pointy", just in a different context.

You know it's getting really sad when they now need to resort to commenting on how he descends a ramp, drinks water (not the first time) and the fact he doesn't want to change the names of military bases because the far-left is throwing a temper tantrum at the moment.

I laugh at it, it's the equivalent of "2/10, elbows too pointy", just in a different context.

The same tactics are used by republicans too though... photoshopping pics of Michelle Obama to make her look like a man is pretty sad too.

The same tactics are used by republicans too though... photoshopping pics of Michelle Obama to make her look like a man is pretty sad too.

Yeah, they'd never stoop so low as making montages of Sleepy Joe or questioning his fitness for office.

America 2020: which demented old fuck do you want rambling on about stuff on TV?

Back