Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Dinald J. Trump: Skipped Viet Nam war with fake bone spur medical bill.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Yep et en plus comme si c'était pas assez, il a trouvé à redire à John Mccain que c'était une mauviette vu qu'il fût fait prisonnier, qu'il a pas eu l'honneur de mourrir au combat ou de se suicider au lieu d'être fait POW pendant 5 ans par les Vietcong. Tout ça quand le gars est en phase terminale du cancer du cerveau à 82 ans et siège toujours comme sénateur pour son pays.

Il faut être effronté, manquer de classe et d'honneur. Une belle vidange Trump, à partir de ce moment là je n'ai eu plus aucun respect pour lui et ce qu'il dit.

All the Fake News shills and TDS minions are silent on the Durham indictment. Once again, Trump is proved tight after the dust settles. September and October will be interesting to say the least.

Son fils a grandi en maudit depuis 4 ans lol

Il a la même gueule que son père!

Un futur cas de ''my father will sue you''

La convention démocrate est cringe en esti! Lol

oui pas fort. L'aire Covid.

2 heures de blabla et on a même pas vu la face de Biden. Trop évident que les démocrates gardes Biden dans le garde robe.

La grosse question, sera les débats. Là c'est facile de cacher Biden et de laisser les autres parler, mais dans l'arène du débat, Biden sera seul. Trump est un méchant ''pedler'', il peut sortir 15 idées en 5 minutes, revirer tout de bord, jaser des heures et des heures à étourdir une mouche. J'ai l'impression que les débats vont faire toute la différence dans cette élection.

When your candidate is so freakin senile that you have to hide him the whole week leading up to your convention...

This is why the Dems are pushing so hard for universal mail-in ballots. There'a no way they can win a fair election with that guy. If a all kinds of ballots are floating all over the place in the country, they have a shot at something.

When your candidate is so freakin senile that you have to hide him the whole week leading up to your convention...

This is why the Dems are pushing so hard for universal mail-in ballots. There'a no way they can win a fair election with that guy. If a all kinds of ballots are floating all over the place in the country, they have a shot at something.

Here you go again with your mail-in ballots.
1. There are subjected to the same checks as absentee ballots.
2. There has never been any significant fraud using mail-in ballots.
3. Tampering with the USPS in order to prevent people from voting is election fraud and also abuse of power.

1. I agree but absentee ballots are there for a good reason, mail-in voting not so much.
2. How would you even know if there was fraud? Wikipedia: Election offices rejected 67,000 ballots in the 2018 election and 92,000 in the 2016 election, because mismatched signatures led officials to believe postal ballots had been forged.
3. Tell me in your own words what the tampering is.

Democrats are so desperate to get trump out, i wouldnt be surprised if they pulled some dirty shit. Just look at their primaries. We still dont know who won in Iowa lol.

Democrats are so desperate to get trump out, i wouldnt be surprised if they pulled some dirty shit. Just look at their primaries. We still dont know who won in Iowa lol.

Common sense should tell you this doesn't add up. Polls, supposedly, are saying that Biden is up by 10-15 points. If that is truly the case, don't you just want to take the W and go home? If you're looking at a slam dunk win, why ruin it all by throwing the entire election into the unknown of universal mail-in ballots where tons of states don't have the infrastrucure for it, and they won't have it for sure in the 85 days leading up to the election, and drag the country through the chaos of having the courts decide who will win the election?

Back