Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

moi je retient qu'on est pogne avec les messages incomprehensibles de Kossak et ses copier coller sans citer de sources pour encore 1460 jours

The leftist media takes a picture early morning while people were still arriving to use it to claim that only 250K people showed up at max.
View attachment 26240
That picture was taken at noon, not early in the morning.

imrs.php

Moi je retiens que tout le monde capote que c'est la fin du monde et bla bla bla. Laissez le dont faire un peu avant de capoter. Meme si on fait un émeute a tout peter a Montréal, sa changera rien pentoute. Le gars est space, mais ya une équipe avec lui. Pis anyway avec nos premiers ministres on est qui pour faire la lecon aux autres places?

Je laisse la chance au coureur et j'ai hâte de voir comment ca va aller!

Le bashing continuel dans les médias et les réseaux sociaux me tombe royalement sur les nerfs.

Je laisse la chance au coureur et j'ai hâte de voir comment ca va aller!

Le bashing continuel dans les médias et les réseaux sociaux me tombe royalement sur les nerfs.

le probleme c'est que 4 ans de presidence c'est un iron man triathlon pis le courreur est juste capable de marcher pas ben ben vite

Maybe weather was a factor.

It was raining and cold on Friday in Washington.

Besides, who cares? Democrats have always had more people at their inaugurations than Republicans.

It's not like they are making money from it. If anything it made life easier for the local authorities.

His supporters all have jobs so it's not easy for them to get a friday afternoon off.

Maybe weather was a factor.

It was raining and cold on Friday in Washington.

Besides, who cares?

Donald does. He basically ordered Sean Spicer, the new press secretary, to give an emergency press conference to say “This is the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration. Period.”

I cannot believe how many Canadians are coming back today from protesting against trump and I don't mean Canadians with US citizenships... Canadian pure laine with no US ties coming back by the bus load.

I cannot believe how many Canadians are coming back today from protesting against trump and I don't mean Canadians with US citizenships... Canadian pure laine with no US ties coming back by the bus load.

Thats what happens when your life is meaningless

At least during that pile of bullshit, there wasn't immediate photographic and statistical evidence proving the contrary.

I'm pretty fucking far from the left, but I'm also not a brainwashed tool that will believe anything this orangutan spits out. It's insane he thinks it's acceptable to pull shit like this. He stood in the CIA headquarters and said everything he tweeted himself wasn't actually said.

Fucking stupid people. I am awashed of society.

At least during that pile of bullshit, there wasn't immediate photographic and statistical evidence proving the contrary.

I'm pretty fucking far from the left, but I'm also not a brainwashed tool that will believe anything this orangutan spits out. It's insane he thinks it's acceptable to pull shit like this. He stood in the CIA headquarters and said everything he tweeted himself wasn't actually said.

Honestly it's a page from the Putin play book. Say whatever you want even if it contradicts with what you said the day before because no one's going to hold you to account (what are they going do? complain?)

Also something interesting that was pointed out to me, is this new white house's habit of colouring everything.

Sean Spicer said this about Trump's visit to the CIA:

As you know, the President was at the Central Intelligence Agency today, and was greeted by a raucous overflowing crowd of some 400-plus CIA employees. There were over a thousand requests to attend, prompting the President to note that he would have to come back to greet the rest. The employees were ecstatic to see the Commander-in-Chief, and he delivered them a powerful and important message. He told them he has their back and they were grateful for that. They gave him a five-minute standing ovation at the end in a display of their patriotism and their enthusiasm for his presidency (emphasis added).

Very odd choice of words and descriptors just full of praise.

Conway has stated that the white house is using alternative facts to prove it.

What the fuck is an alternative fact?

example " au lieu de dire 40% sont contre qqchose , 40% sont pour qqchose et 20% sont indecis on dit que 40% a deja fait une opinion favorable et au moin 20% peuvent prendre une decision en faveur

ou comme la fameuse lettre anonyme que les pro guns postent tout le temp parlant de l'interdiction des guns en australie qui dit qu'a certaines places les crimes les meurtres avaient augmente de 300% ... y'en avait eu 2 l'annee d'avant et 6 l'annee suivante pour revenir a 2-3 les annees subsequentes mais de 2 a 6 c'est sur papier 300% d augmentation

example " au lieu de dire 40% sont contre qqchose , 40% sont pour qqchose et 20% sont indecis on dit que 40% a deja fait une opinion favorable et au moin 20% peuvent prendre une decision en faveur

But that's still all true, It's just a word play. Saying there were more people there is just a straight up lie.

Back