Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg

both pictures are factually accurate, the bottom show off a lot more of the crowd in front of the reflecting pool.

Is the timelapse also a lie?

:dunno:

'NOW WITH TIMESTAMP! Easy conclusive proof of MSM #FakeNews lies on Inauguration crowd size.'

uou9o6ksu9by.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ph4bj/now_with_timestamp_easy_conclusive_proof_of_msm/

I read somewhere that TV ratings were 11 million higher than Obama's.... nobody talking about that?

I read somewhere that TV ratings were 11 million higher than Obama's.... nobody talking about that?

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-inauguration-ratings-idUSKBN15600S

So 31 million people watched his inauguration, Trump got that number right and it is 11 million more than Obama's 2nd inauguration which only had 20.5 million people watching in 2013 but 7 million less than Obama's 1st inauguration in 2009 which had 38 million people watching.

Which do you believe is a better comparaison 2009 vs 2017 or 2013 vs 2017?

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-inauguration-ratings-idUSKBN15600S

So 31 million people watched his inauguration, Trump got that number right and it is 11 million more than Obama's 2nd inauguration which only had 20.5 million people watching in 2013 but 7 million less than Obama's 1st inauguration in 2009 which had 38 million people watching.

Which do you believe is a better comparaison 2009 vs 2017 or 2013 vs 2017?

The answer: NONE!! What does it change???

Just like all those protests....what does it change? Did we wake up this morning and he's not president anymore??

All those stupid people who want to support their cause....donate money to right place instead if you want to support a cause. Those idiots that spent money to go from Canada to Washington...spend that money in a way you will support your cause instead of looking like an idiot in a protest that will change absolutely nothing.

The answer: NONE!! What does it change???

Just like all those protests....what does it change? Did we wake up this morning and he's not president anymore??

All those stupid people who want to support their cause....donate money to right place instead if you want to support a cause. Those idiots that spent money to go from Canada to Washington...spend that money in a way you will support your cause instead of looking like an idiot in a protest that will change absolutely nothing.

So it doesn't matter whether or not we live in a world where factual accuracy is important? We better tell our kids to stop memorizing all that shit in school, since it doesn't matter if facts are accurate or not.

e=cm^3
the earth is flat and the sun revolves around it

The numbers and pictures don't matter in a grand scheme of things, their willingness to lie about something so inconsequential and easily verifiable just to appease the god-emperor ego's isn't worrisome?

People blame lefties for seeing the world through rose tinted glasses but then when the government straight up lies to your face you're willing to each their bullshit because he's your guy?

I swear this is an alternative reality with it's alternative facts.

So it doesn't matter whether or not we live in a world where factual accuracy is important? The numbers and pictures don't matter in a grand scheme of things, their willingness to lie about something so inconsequential and easily verifiable just to appease the god-emperor ego's isn't worrisome?

People blame lefties for seeing the world through rose tinted glasses but then when the government straight up lies to your face you're willing to each their bullshit because he's your guy?

I swear this is an alternative reality with it's alternative facts.

lol if factual accuracy about the size of a crowd is important to you then *tu* to you....you really know how to accord attention to the important matters!

It's nuts to see how people in our society are brainwashed into making sure they are part of either team Red or team blue. With or against us, evil or good... such a simplistic approach.

lol if factual accuracy about the size of a crowd is important to you then *tu* to you....you really know how to accord attention to the important matters!

*tu* to you if you're ok being lied to but only about the little things.

edit: to be clear I don't care about the actual numbers of the crowd . I care that Sean Spicer, the press secretary, comes out to say it was the largest attendance at an inauguration ever when he knows it's not true and that all photographic evidence proving otherwise is fabricated.

Last edited:
Yeah, that was seven years ago. Good times...

6 :p

But the point I'm trying to pass is that it's really childish hearing all these media people and talk shows about a freaking crowd size. I would be embarassed if my boss told me that's today's main topic on my talkshow...
How about concentrating on more important issues??

Back