Another stolen vehicle

So while on vacation in Punta Cana someone stole my 2016 f250 platinum from the travel lodge on cote de liesse. I parked under a pole light right by the street to deter thieves, guess it didn't work. It really sucked to get back from vacation to find my truck gone. Even more the cops told me they lose 3 to 5 cars a week there. Im sure it on the boat already. My wife had left her purse our jacket and some other stuff in there that she didn't need on the trip. This just sucks all around. had to find a ride home to Cornwall at 10 pm last night too. First new vehicle i ever own gets jacked, end rant

Sucks big time but that Travel Lodge is a huge hotspot for cars getting stolen. Its basically a shopping mall for thieves.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Never leave your car, even one night in any hotel on the 520. My dad works at Holiday inn and Crown Plaza, a car is stolen every night there. Police are very aware of the problem.

Same things is happen to me last moday on my venza at holiday inn at monter de liesse. But im smarter than à thieft.. I removed the ignition fuse hahaha. The door was broken but the car still there 😉

Sorry to hear about your truck.

I always park at the airport. Wonder if it's any safer? I guess they have cameras everywhere, but still...

Sorry to hear about your truck.

I always park at the airport. Wonder if it's any safer? I guess they have cameras everywhere, but still...
at the airport like park n fly or the actual dorval parking?
the actual one from the airport is the safest from the gang,
hotels and park n fly are a buffet for theives
A lot of time thieves will break into cars and steal random shit
park n fly is a buffet,
lots of pick up trucks get the tail gate stolen,

park n fly is a buffet,
Park N fly is pretty bad from what I hear. I once parked my civic there and it was fine though.. The employee lot has just as much crime, even violence

I know a guy who parks at Econopark for a week at the terminal then shows up saying he lost his parking coupon. Pays the lost coupon fee for 50$ and laughs

park n fly is a buffet,

At the actual airport parking. P5 for 5+ days and multi level for shorter trips.

I didn't even know people park at hotels. Do they charge or do people just dump their cars at the hotel?

Park N fly is pretty bad from what I hear. I once parked my civic there and it was fine though.. The employee lot has just as much crime, even violence

I know a guy who parks at Econopark for a week at the terminal then shows up saying he lost his parking coupon. Pays the lost coupon fee for 50$ and laughs

They don't ask for any boarding passes or travel info?

I worked at the airport for 18 months, I parked in the employee parking next to park n fly, never had an issue and never heard of any issue from colleagues

That sucks. Ford Super Duties are in high demand in Africa. One of the most frequently stolen vehicles here along with toyotas.

On the bright side, the 2017 is a vastly improved truck and I'm not sure the 3rd world will be as keen on the aluminium body.

That sucks. Ford Super Duties are in high demand in Africa. One of the most frequently stolen vehicles here along with toyotas.

On the bright side, the 2017 is a vastly improved truck and I'm not sure the 3rd world will be as keen on the aluminium body.
En effet, des balles de 39 sa passe trop facilement à travers de l'aluminium.

Il y a vraiment un reseau a l oeuvre pour les F250 2016 la semaine passée deux dealers Ford différents s en ont fait sauter chacun dans leur cours durant la nuit...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

I will likely order a 2017 as finding a super low mileage 2016 will be impossible. No ex problems though just bad luck, I even knew that it was among the most stolen vehicles just never thought it would happen to me. i am waiting to hear from my insurance company. The cops told me it was already in a container and likely left port. Just sucks

C'est hot pareil de savoir que la police est très bien au courant qu'il se fait voler 2 chars par jour à l'aéroport et que rien change, faut le faire pareil lol.

Pourquoi arranger une situation quand on peut juste la regarder aller right

C'est hot pareil de savoir que la police est très bien au courant qu'il se fait voler 2 chars par jour à l'aéroport et que rien change, faut le faire pareil lol.

There probably is an on going investigation, usually these things take years to put evidence together so they can try and catch the top guy in all this.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

It doesn't make them any money! They stayed with me like 5 mins gave me a incident number and left. Not what I expected.

There probably is an on going investigation, usually these things take years to put evidence together so they can try and catch the top guy in all this.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
Ongoing investigation...bitch plzzzz

À moment donné tu dois te rendre à l'évidence que même si tu plante un groupe de trafiquants, un autre va apparaître. Tu fais juste sortir les petits cons à la fin de la chaîne et postant deux agents à la sortie des stationnement avec une caméra sur les véhicules "en demande". Au bout de un mois et de dix petits crétins qui se font sortir, le mot va se passer et les jobs vont coûter plus cher et ça va forcément diminuer les vols.

Back