how can a young guy (less than 25) get older women (MILF's, cougars, 35+)?

twostroke

Banned

I have no luck with young women 20-25 years

Maybe better milf? your opinion.

Mon opinion, sont plus open, plus sérieuse, plus mature. Et de mon point de vue, j'en aie 37 et des fort belles de début 40-45, pas mal d'entre elles n'ont rien a envier a des jeunes pas mature de 20-25 ans qui passent que leurs temps sur FB et Instagram.

Je te dirais go for it. Inscrit toi au pire sur des sites de rencontres, il y en a c'est sur, par contre, elles risquent d'Avoir déja des kids et si c'est pas dans tes plans d'en avoir pogne en une qui a la shop fermée.

J'ai daté une couple de fille 10-15 ans plus vieilles que moi et elles étaient toutes vraiment nice. Seul problème, les kids ! Perso je veux mes kids et non ceux d'un autre alors c'est clair que je n'ai jamais développer quoi que ce soit avec ces filles.

P.S. L'une des meilleurs pipe que j'ai eu de ma vie était par une MILF de ~40 ans quand j'avais 27-28 ans. Très weird au départ quand nous nous sommes retrouvé au lit la première fois car j'ai gardé les kidz de cette fille quand j'avais ~15 ans et damn que je la trouvait HOT la mère ! ~12 ans plus tard je baise avec 5-6 fois et chaque fois j'avais droit à une pipe incroyable !

Just be honest about your intentions, women love that shit. Back when I was younger I was pretty reserved and shy at times but loved milfs. I just didn't know how to approach them either. This sounds funny as fuck, but when you don't jerk off for a few days, your confidence level is through the roof. I remember once, I simply complimented a milfs sense of style and dressed amazing. Gave me her number and soon enough destroyed my young penis. Oh how I miss the young days.

I have no luck with young women 20-25 years

Maybe better milf? your opinion.

I've been doing it since I was 22 or 23. NEVER tell them your age until you sleep with them & even still avoid it at all costs. Not all of them are able to openly admit they are that freaky deaky.

You need to "act" very mature & give good answers. They will say your too young, so tell them "judge me on my character & how I treat you not a number that defines my age. They will say "why aren't you after girls your age". Just tell them "20 somethings lack maturity. You know why you are better now in many ways than a 20 year know it all". After that avoid any age topics or pointing out how she's older.

If you know wine and or food & can dominate/teach them that way, you have an easy in. If they open the door just a little bit with interest BUSS DAT door open! They will find persistence sweet unless they are really not interested at all.
Gym training & muscles help them live out their fantasy but if you're white & skinny AND the women are white, they might not be so down because you are too much like a son. (again depends on how freaky the woman is, she may have fantasized about a son's/daughter's guy friend)

*****make sure to NEVER EVER EVER say MILF cougar or anything like that. Treat them like a girl your age (but with maturity not the necessary games for dumb 20 year olds) they will love it & a lot will NOT want to be called MILF*********

Si tes laid ces pas parceque la fille est plu vieille que tu va pogné plus

Exacly, you need to be realistic with what women you are chasing. If you're having trouble with 20 somethings & got no game and/or are not that good looking it will be tough. Again, I guess if your not jacked then at least some muscles/fitness can help you.

If your not getting the girls your age your confidence has probably been going down since it;s not working. Maybe your new confidence with 35+ will help you. You need to figure out what/why is preventing you from getting the girls your age.

Quick awnser: On social media by acting normally/kindly and a little funny. Having a nice face helps alot.

My 20-25yo era was mostly about MILF over 35yo. Got alot of free drinks and happy meals.

supposons que ca fonctionne pas avec les cougar/milf ques que tu vas faire ?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

supposons que ca fonctionne pas avec les cougar/milf ques que tu vas faire ?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

fingerbang-o.gif

Move on to GILFs obviously...

La chasse aux GILFs, c'est lorsque après avoir essayé des MILFs dans ta 20taine et tu fais un follow-up à l'approche de la 40taine (nouvellement disponible parce que nouvellement séparé) de tes conquêtes MILFs d'il y a 15-20ans??

Back