Forum Issues Today?

Stirl_ae86

Legacy Member
I'm using Google Chrome as usual and noticed today that there's an alert in the top right corner of my browser. It says that this page is trying to load scripts from unauthenticated sources. I also noticed that when making a post, I don't have the icons to insert links, photos, videos, etc.

Is anyone else having this problem?

I'm using Google Chrome as usual and noticed today that there's an alert in the top right corner of my browser. It says that this page is trying to load scripts from unauthenticated sources. I also noticed that when making a post, I don't have the icons to insert links, photos, videos, etc.

Is anyone else having this problem?

I have the alert aswell but i have all the icons and everything runs great.

Google has just started punishing sites that don't use SSL (https) when asking for login information. We are making the switch as fast as possible but I suspect this is related. The forum is now on SSL so please tell me if you keep getting any errors.

Google has just started punishing sites that don't use SSL (https) when asking for login information. We are making the switch as fast as possible but I suspect this is related. The forum is now on SSL so please tell me if you keep getting any errors.

Alert is still on but like i said everythingg works fine.

The alert is still there for me and also since today my page doesn't stay logged in anymore. I used to close the tab and when I come back I'm still logged in...now I have to re-login every time (I don't completely close chrome, just the tab).

Today I got fed up of not being able to quote members, or being able to embed anything. So I clicked "load unsafe scripts" on my browser, and immediately got the famous "your are using adblock.." MR pop-up. I'm not using adblock...

Don't want to start a new one, this is what MR looks like on my monitor. Is there a fix for this? The top is completely screwed up.

broken.jpg

^^ same.

Aussi, il y a un thread ou peu importe ou je clique sur la page, sa m'amène sur le site de unitronic ?

Back