2017 Edition - Your bikes/Vos motos

Mon Daytona 675 2013 noir sera peut-etre a vendre bientot.

~10k kilos
Etat impeccable, toujours bien entretenue, jamais echappee.
parfait pour monter un track bike de mongole...!

Je peux combiner avec mon one-piece dainese + bottes ou avec un manteau atem de A*.

I took apart the back of my Duke this week to color match the grey subframe to white. I also got the R model rear sets.

With that, mods are;
Full Akrapovic system, titanium muffler
Evo camshaft
Evo airbox
Evo map
Ergo seat
Low bars
Shorty levers
R rear sets

Planning on a new tail light, lower fairing and passenger seat cover.

Old picture...
13641139_10157163575250593_6657315374891313831_o.jpg

To be honest, because of the big secondary muffler under the motor, it's not that loud until you pin it. Also, the muffler is stock on the R model, so it's got an OEM ktm part number and all that stuff on the back of it.

90% of my riding is commuting from Rosemont to St Henri, and I ride through the city on my way home, never had a cop stop me, and there are a ton in Hochelaga.

i decided to take more time to properly finish my project GPZ900R... seeing we are expecting our second child.
so i decided to get myself a little gift, i had a really great price on the bike so decided to go for it and went to pick it up at a dealership in Ontario.
I wasn't a fan of the colour at first, but when i saw it in person i really liked it. its actually the same orange that was on some older ZX6R.

2003 Kawasaki Z1000 , Dynojet Power Commander 3 fully tuned, complete dual 2-1 Hindle exhaust system.

nice bike, didnt know about the dual 2-1 exhaust on an I4 till now.

Love the color exept the wheels.. i would go for all black but thats just me

I bought my bike with 3000km on it, and i swear to god the previous owner rode it to Manitoba and back and parked it. it had about 1.5" of used rubber.

To be honest, because of the big secondary muffler under the motor, it's not that loud until you pin it. Also, the muffler is stock on the R model, so it's got an OEM ktm part number and all that stuff on the back of it.

90% of my riding is commuting from Rosemont to St Henri, and I ride through the city on my way home, never had a cop stop me, and there are a ton in Hochelaga.

It's just that it's quite a cop magnet. I'd ditch the the brand plate just to be on the safe side but that's just me liking the "sleeper" side to moding.

Them chicken stripes tho. I kid! I kid! :p

c'est pas moi qui a mit l'usure sur les pneus. ;)
c'est les photos du dealer en fait. pourtant il a du pirelli diablo en arriere ca devait coller quand meme, mais il a mit un michelin touring en avant.
Moi les pneus vont partir en neuf pour la saison, j'ai de la misere a truster des ''vieux'' pneus sur un bike.

Mais meme moi, je vais surement le coucher un peu pour m'amuser mais je pense pas grinder les pegs comme sur un ZX-R hahhahaha

nice bike, didnt know about the dual 2-1 exhaust on an I4 till now.

Love the color exept the wheels.. i would go for all black but thats just me

i was looking for a black one too. but they are bikes that are still overpriced (IMO) 1st gens (2003-2006) are more expensive than 2 gens (2007-2009).
I got this one for 3000$ taxes included. so im not going to complain on the color, and my son loves it.

As for the exhaust im looking for a LeoVince SBK 4-2-1 or OEM exhaust chopped and emptied.
Im not a fan of duals on a bike. But it does purr good.

You made a good deal at 3k if it's not VGA.

Budget is tight for me so I might sell the FZ6 and keep the FZR250, I will decide in April.

You made a good deal at 3k if it's not VGA.

Budget is tight for me so I might sell the FZ6 and keep the FZR250, I will decide in April.

i have the full service history and used vehicule info package required by the MTO, its a one owner bike. It has 67 400 KM on it, so it why the dealer dropped the price.
the previous owner is a hotel manage near where i bought it from, they sold the bike brand new and always serviced it at their facility (Rockland Wheels in Rockland-Clarence, Ontario).
They also gave me the rear seat cowl, it gives it a much more agressive look, and i wont have anyone riding passenger anyways.

Budget is tight for everyone hahahah :p

You guys are looking for trouble with those obviously branded Akrapovic exhaust.

In all my years of riding(going on 6 years now), I've never been pulled over for my exhaust, and I never had a stock exhaust. Had yoshimura shiny bling bling exhausts on my bikes and never had an issue with cops, even after being pulled over for wheelies or speeding or random check.

besides, on my tuono, that exhaust is an official Aprilia part number and official option. I just removed the baffles though, but it is legal for road.

i was looking for a black one too. but they are bikes that are still overpriced (IMO) 1st gens (2003-2006) are more expensive than 2 gens (2007-2009).
I got this one for 3000$ taxes included. so im not going to complain on the color, and my son loves it.

As for the exhaust im looking for a LeoVince SBK 4-2-1 or OEM exhaust chopped and emptied.
Im not a fan of duals on a bike. But it does purr good.
I meant all black rims, since your taking off tires anyways, not that expensive and changes the bike completely

Like this one, sorry for link don't know how to post pictures from my cell
http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/mini/showthread.php?t=462980

I would be curious to heard your duke 690 with the akra Psycho, because my SMC 690 with my fmf and no cat is loud AF, no joke. Over 3k rpm this thing braapppp like no other, cant even ride w/o ear plug... Could be my exhaust packing being scrap tho.

This year I still have my fully modded KLR 650 2009 and my KTM 690 SMC 2009. Both of them aint ready yet for the next season.. I was planning to sell one of them because I dont feel like paying 2 plates, but I love them equally and I have potential buyers for both :( . Dont know what to do.... My KLR is a true mule, reliable as fuck, perfect for wild adventures and daily commute, while my KTM is for those sunday no fuck given yolo rides, pure fun bike.

16491591_10154531816462561_186326116_o.jpg

16522254_10154531813107561_287963789_o.jpg

14264814_10154058213277561_928879273959612743_n.jpg

Back