2017 Edition - Your bikes/Vos motos

J'ai fini de réparer mon ktm hier, donc une petite ride était de mise. -5c + dunlop Q3 neuf + garnotte din rue + torque abusif du 690 = sketch en simonac

Do you have the little dial under your seat for the throttle sensitivity?

Yep, its more of a mapping dial (0 poor fuel, 1 wet, 2 performance and 3 normal. 4 to 9 useless). Its mostly my gearing setting that make it a sketchy ride tho. -1 front and +2 rear. About 150 kph max top speed lol.

Last edited:
le monde a l'envers.

tu raccourci le gearnig sur un KTM690 et le monde avec des DRZ400 l'allonge pour mieux exploiter la puissance(qui est moindre que le ktm)...lol

This is from an 08-09 motor, but same cam. It's just overall more power.

KTM690SMC_08EVO-2KitvsSTD.jpg

Don't have the tail light on, but I'm really happy with the white subframe and the crash bars. The rear sets feel like a nice change from a ride around the shop, but i'm going to ride down lakeshore on Saturday to get a real feel for them.

IMAG0477.jpg

Nice!

My bike is at my brother's which is a 50min highway ride from my place. Not fun with the cold temps with have right now.

Might have to wait a bit more before I ride.

Quebecs system is fucking retarded. 600cc 4 banger with a plastic front? 1350$ 1300cc V-twin with earth shifting torque and a 300+ top speed, no plastic front? $550

Is the inspection process complicated to replate my bike? Can i get s transit to get to the inspection place? Or will need to have it towed?

Back