Wanted: Roues 18' pour BMW M3

MattRC51

As per title, I'm looking for a set of wheels for the race track to put on my E46 M3. Anyone ?
Ideally a square setup would be nice.
I also have 2 sets of 19s that I could potentially trade. 1 set OEM and the other iForged high end deep dish wheels - they give a crazy look on the car!

---
Je recherche un set de roue pour la piste pour un E46 M3, idéallement un square setup. J'ai 2 set de 19's que je pourrais échanger...

Merci :)

Would the iforged fit my 335?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your 335i is a pre-facelift 07-08 it should be able to fit E46 M3 offsets if they are not too agressive.
If it's an XI then you have to be carefull with matching the overall height lf the front and rear tires but I'm sure you know that

If your 335i is a pre-facelift 07-08 it should be able to fit E46 M3 offsets if they are not too agressive.
If it's an XI then you have to be carefull with matching the overall height lf the front and rear tires but I'm sure you know that

Yep 07 335 RWD.

Hey Matt, let me know if u wanna sell those iforged wheels. Thx:D

Hey I don't know if I will be selling them, it depends with what setup I endup with. I mean they have good rubber for this summer, I just wanna figure out my track setup before I get rid of em. On the bright side I just got the wheels back from a machine shop I wanted to make sure they are not bent or anything - all good :)

Potentiellement oui, mais je serais pas trop picky...

j'ai un set de VMR VB3

18x9.5 +45 / 18x8.5 +35

C'est pas square, mais c'est un bon size pour avoir des bons pneus. Laisse moi savoir si ca peux t'intéresser.

c9177a5e749a10fb1c6c35b87ae8dfbe.jpg

Hey I don't know if I will be selling them, it depends with what setup I endup with. I mean they have good rubber for this summer, I just wanna figure out my track setup before I get rid of em. On the bright side I just got the wheels back from a machine shop I wanted to make sure they are not bent or anything - all good :)

Thanks but i just bought some rotiform's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back