Si vous aviez à choisir entre une Altima V6 et une Accord V6, quatre portes, 2013....

exactly
If you are going to have 4 people in the car all the time and long drives, get a V6
A V6 will be at 3200rpms going same speed (120km/h), it DOES make a difference
most 4 cylinders use more gas on cruise control (120km/h) because they will be at 4000rpm
The 4 banger Accord is amazing for gas and repairs on average use is minimal (unless car is beaten to shit)

I thought we were talking new cars, not 1990's cars? The new accord 4cyl with the CVT is going to turn around 2000rpm at 120kmh.

I thought we were talking new cars, not 1990's cars? The new accord 4cyl with the CVT is going to turn around 2000rpm at 120kmh.
Exactly CVT Corolla = 2000 rpm at 120 kmh and 4 Speed Rolla is about 3000 rpm or so. We are talking about 5.6 liters per 100 km at highway speed with 4 people's on board and luggages with the CVT and nearly 7 with the 4 speed.

I don't know for 2017 model but for the 2016 they were still selling 4 speed for base model (CE) the salesman told it was for towing capacity since you can't or at least shouldn't tow anything with a CVT. But still the 4 speed sucks on the highway because of the high rev and it's noisy.

exactly
If you are going to have 4 people in the car all the time and long drives, get a V6
A V6 will be at 3200rpms going same speed (120km/h), it DOES make a difference
most 4 cylinders use more gas on cruise control (120km/h) because they will be at 4000rpm
The 4 banger Accord is amazing for gas and repairs on average use is minimal (unless car is beaten to shit)

probably a typo but a v6 will be at less than 2k at 120kmh. mine is around 1700rpm.

op a rien écouté des recommandations du forum. Op demande sur le forum un avis et ne l'écoute pas. OP gaspille le bandwitdh de mtl racing

Dude, j'ai simplement trouvé un deal qui m'a vraiment intéressé, mais j'ai sérieusement considéré l'Accord, elle semblait vraiment bien!!

C'était un coup de coeur très personnel, en effet, la carrosserie est plus vieille et moins moderne, mais tu parles à un gars qui a roulé un Xterra 2000 depuis pas loin d'un an...

Back