Audi A4 S-line | 2step nano coating | Detailed

cobrAAA

Shop Representative
I'm seriously considering buying one of those Audi A4 B8 frame... S-line make it even better with sportier-looking interior ! I really appreciate when these car pop in :) The owner of this car had his Porsche detailed before and was happy with the result so he wanted the same thing on this Audi A4 + the car had a bad smoke odor so I had to try to reduce as much as possible the smell, I believe the waxxon odor treatment worked well.

Process:
2-step
Nano coating
Interior detail
Smoke odor removal

Initial condition ; Car looked better than that but after a complete strip off. It seems the car had been ''detailed'' before..as you can see

Interior was in good shape honestly ( so no before picture), as I said, it seems the car was detailed prior to selling it to the new owner but the smoking smell was still present. Here's the end-result ;

Paint thickness show that a slight repaint was done but it didn't look inside the shop so I'm not too worried about it honestly ; As long as it doesn't show ( or very slightly), it shouldn't be a problem for a daily-driven car.

And the end-result of the exterior after our 2-step polishing.
Application of the Aquapel + nano coating ;

Great gloss, I love german paint, when well polished, they look so nice !

Pour une question de polissage réalisé à montreal.. alexandre.lemay @ hec . ca

For more info regarding this polishing job, detailing , done in the greater Montreal , please contact me at alexandre.lemay @ hec . ca

Back