3X Zotac Nvidia GTX 750TI 2GB

be_man36

making room and need some cash so I'm selling my 3 ZOTAC GTX 750TI 2GB cards, these are small form size so they're great for mini ATX cases that don't have a lot of room for huge cards. 2 are brand new never used that I was going to put in a couple of computers and sell, but I don't have time to do it as most weeks I work 6 days, so I rather just sell the cards. I'm selling each for $140 and they come with all drivers/DVI adapters and then I have one that I was using myself and upgraded to a better card. I used that card for 7-8 months and I never over clocked or anything and I'm letting that one go for $100. these cards still retail for $199-$310 most places...

2GB 128-Bit GDDR5
• Core Clock 1033 MHz
• Boost Clock 1111 MHz
• 1 x DL-DVI 1 x HDMI 1 x DisplayPort
• 640 CUDA Cores
• PCI Express 3.0

https://www.amazon.ca/Zotac-NVIDIA-GeForce-PCI-Express-ZT-70601-10M/dp/B00IFZ547Q

Not to be rude or anything, but 140$ gets you a brand new RX 460 or GTX 1050 shipped to your door, both of which are a lot faster.

Just saying but the RX460 gives a little bit more performance (about 5%) over the GTX 750 Ti and as you can see with the tax and shipping that card is roughly 145$ also Amazon is never really a good reference since a lot of the times when the warehouse is not in stock you get the rip off people as shown in this image
772ae59baa9a0c71d623ef484065bb8d.png

I just checked and all I see is $140US not $140CAD

Eh bien, pas plus tard qu'il y a un mois, il y avait un modèle de RX 460 4GB à vendre chez Canada Computers pour 137$ + tx.

Mais là, je pense tout haut là, pourquoi les gens s'imaginent que leur vieilles cartes Nvidia détiennent une valeur remarquable sur le marché de seconde main? C'est pas un foutu european premium car que tu mets à vendre (bien entretenu, pas battu et comparatifs bidons BMW vs Infiniti), c'est une foutue carte vidéo qui est dépassée depuis belle lurette.

If he was selling it for like 60$ - 70$ i would buy it off of him cause i know people that wants to play Overwatch but their GPU can't handle it really.

you simply cannot compare price they are selling right now, this card brand new at the time was 150$, there are tons of 770 at the same price that it can crush a 750ti any day, just saying

Just sold my two eVGA GTX 680 for $140 each and they are a hell of a lot faster then a 750ti.

Had to let them go for $140 because they were just not selling. They've been up for sell since before xmas.

Back