Really we're not going to talk about yesterday's half-time show?

lord_galathon

I'm amazed. Not a Lady-Gaga fan but she impressed last night - I didn't watch it live, just now on YouTube - everything is sung live.

No playback or backup tracks, she kept singing while spinning upside down.

In fact the only thing wrong I can find with the performance is that she desperately needs a pop-filter, knowing that's pretty much impossible live though.

I'm stunned.

Few years ago, I meet at a Birthday Party zombie boy
The party was in a Tattoo shop. Good guy he speak with everyone.
Even a no-body like me.

It was after he work in a lady gaga videoclip.

What he said about here was just professionalism and quality.
I am not a fan but I start to respect her after that story.

Last edited:
imo , elle a dépassée Madonna

Madonna sait pas chanter. Elle savait pas chanter en 1985 pis meme si on a dit que dans les annees 90 elle avait appris a chanter - oui elle chante "juste" dans le sens qu'elle fausse pas. Mais elle a autant de voix qu'un asthmatique de 78 ans.

Quelle remontée spectaculaire des Patriots! Qu'on l'aime ou que l'on le déteste, Brady a officiellement inscrit son nom sur la liste des grands hier soir.

OP, est-ce que tu écoutes le super bowl par amour du football ou tu es un casual fan qui aime le superbowl parce que c'est le plus gros évenement sportif de l'année, avec des distractions comme les fameuses publicités du superbowl et le half-time show performed by the most revelant artists of the moment?

Last edited:
Quelle remontée spectaculaire des Patriots! Qu'on l'aime ou que l'on le déteste, Brady a officiellement inscrit son nom sur la liste des grands hier soir.

OP, est-ce que tu écoutes le super bowl par amour du football ou tu es un casual fan qui aime le superbowl parce que c'est le plus gros événevement sportif de l'année, avec des distractions comme les fameuses publicités du superbowl et le half-time show performed by the most revelant artists of the moment?

OP ecoute pas le football du tout. J'ai regarde le half-time show sur youtube a midi aujourd'hui. J'ai passe la soiree a Netflix & Chill avec ma femme et un Chianti.

Gaga's ok... She's a legit artist at least.

Am I the only one who was expecting Beyonce to come down from the rafters and deliver her Satan spawn right there on stage?

Le monde qui chialent sur son petit bedon, je suis certainement pas le seul qui lui ferait des "poutous" dessus.

J'ai pas checker pis je men criss mais ils peuvent tu slaquer avec les criss de chansons de lady gaga a la radio aujourdhuis calvaire!

Je viens de voir la video.
Je suis tout sauf un fan de Pop mais je suis capable d'apprecier et de respecter les artistes qui ne font pas de lipsync et qui ne font pas de playback. Je la trouve tres talentueuse comparer a la plupart des artistes Pop.

Sur ce je retourne ecouter le Show live de Pantera a Moscow en 1991.

imo , elle a dépassée Madonna

elle a dépassé Madonna depuis longtemps. mais Madonna ne chante plus depuis longtemps aussi.
Madonna cherche l'attention avec ' blow up the white house' pendant que Gaga chante au halftime show. il y en a une qui est en vogue et une qui ne l'est pas.

She always puts on a great show, not a drama queen and def has one of the best voices in the business when it comes to women. When it's just her and the piano, you can really see her talent and how much of a powerful voice she has.

Few years ago, I meet at a Birthday Party zombie boy
The party was in a Tattoo shop. Good guy he speak with everyone.
Even a no-body like me.

It was after he work in a lady gaga videoclip.

What he said about here was just professionalism and quality.
I am not a fan but I start to respect her after that story.

I met him too at the airport. One of the nicest guy i've ever spoken to as a stranger. We had a friend in common so it was easier to do the small talk but even that, he carries a good conversation.

it was refreshing to see her while on the Piano, she was breathing hard while singing (after all the jumps and shit)

nowadays, the second the singer is doing more than 2 steps, they ususally go the lip synching way

A1performance

, although she tried to make a anti trump line, indirectly which , if youre half a brain, it doesnt talk about him

it was refreshing to see her while on the Piano, she was breathing hard while singing (after all the jumps and shit)

nowadays, the second the singer is doing more than 2 steps, they ususally go the lip synching way

A1performance

, although she tried to make a anti trump line, indirectly which , if youre half a brain, it doesnt talk about him

it's the super bowl half time show it's not the place for a political message and i am prety sure that the contract the artist sign for this performance don't let them do what they whant specially on this subject

Back