Chevrolet Imapla LS 2006, 24544km

GLWS bro, love those boats, best highway barge/back alley baisodromes for the money *tu*

Thank you sir!!!

There's a dingo trolling me from MR sending me email's through the Kijiji mailing client! Calling me out on my MR discount, saying I should just put the car down to 4500$ ''it's what it's worth'', calling me a moron lol.

I love how much time people have to waste.

Worse thing is that, I know the true value of the car, i'm asking for more due to the circumstances in which it has been taken care of and stored+retarded maintenance. If someone made me a decent offer I wouldnt refuse it. If it's in fair shape with that mileage it's worth 7k, it's in sublime shape and has spanking new summers and winters.

I know I won't get 11 900$ for it... But I'm still decent enough to offer an off the bat 1900$ discount to MR 1k+ post members and I knocked off an extra 1k$ for a few days.

Whoever you are you little MR troll that signs with ''Marc'', please Brhomo, call me a moron in person, insult me freely in person, make an offer in person. Same as I replied to your email, no matter how much you call this a basic 11 year old american car... You're the one looking at it, not me and you want/need this car, I don't need your money.

This thing will be parted out before someone get's it below market value, this isn't your average market car.

toi Marek tu payerais combien pour acheter ce véhicule ?

762195e1666497074ede151e0cbeb39738a411d967572cbbe24b90cf8db6011f.jpg

My condolences.

Car looks mint tho and seems to be mint aswell. I think the price (for MR) is fair. GLWS!

(Idk if its under your ownership. But you ever consider trading this in and what ever other car you have as a down payment on a new volvo? A t5 perhaps?)

My condolences.

Car looks mint tho and seems to be mint aswell. I think the price (for MR) is fair. GLWS!

(Idk if its under your ownership. But you ever consider trading this in and what ever other car you have as a down payment on a new volvo? A t5 perhaps?)

The trade in is worthless, in almost any situatino.

plus there is no RWD t5's lol.

me happy with my Benz.

thank you Jelly!

number of view is really low... Change your Strategy, try not putting a price on the ad but write it in the text, you'll get more view

Last edited:
Je donne un petit bump!

La voiture vient de sortir du garage intérieur où elle était. Elle se trouve maintenant à Dorval. Je n'ai pas eu le temps de lui donner un bon detailing ni d'aller prendre de nouvelles photos.

Je reçois beaucoup de email, quelques appels ci et là mais rien de sérieux.

Prix est négo en personne, toute bonne offre sera considérée.

La voiture détient maintenant 47km de plus.

TTT

Back