Durango SRT8

Good looking car, but the builders have to step their shit up with the engine. It's way too outdated at this point. Yes, the V8 sounds awesome, but you look at its competitors (Porsche, BMW, Range Rover, etc) and all of their top trims are more than 500hp and way more efficient.

If Durango's sold for the same price as they do in the USA; 29K not including incentives (instead of 43K here) and gas was 60 cents per litre, they'd be everywhere here too.

Oh and then, you have to go into a Dodge dealer to buy one. Most Dodge dealers around here have poorer infrastructure and service quality than a flea market.

29k * 1.3 exchange rate is 37.7. Take also into consideration that Durango's here are 4WD, you can build an US-spec with RWD. Gas is indeed cheap here, these big cars would never sell in Canada.
Luckily for me, I work for FCA, I go thru the corporate lease program. I haven't experienced any of what you mentioned because a separate entity/building handles our maintenance and service.

edit: and no Alain, I will not leak anything.

Good looking car, but the builders have to step their shit up with the engine. It's way too outdated at this point. Yes, the V8 sounds awesome, but you look at its competitors (Porsche, BMW, Range Rover, etc) and all of their top trims are more than 500hp and way more efficient.

negga please. "all the competitors" as you say are 120k+ if you want to even be close of the same performance. This ain't a 2.0T 4 cylinders in a 60k luxo-suv.

Reminds me of when Jeremy Clarkson compared an srt8 to an M5. No shit it's a better car. Don't compare a Durango to a Range Rover lol
This is all Dodge has working for them now and theyre going to ride it for as long as they can.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

29k * 1.3 exchange rate is 37.7. Take also into consideration that Durango's here are 4WD, you can build an US-spec with RWD. Gas is indeed cheap here, these big cars would never sell in Canada.
Luckily for me, I work for FCA, I go thru the corporate lease program. I haven't experienced any of what you mentioned because a separate entity/building handles our maintenance and service.

edit: and no Alain, I will not leak anything.

no leak of the Grand Wagoneer, the D car (aka 'Cuda) and other stuff :cry:

J'sais pas pour la version SRT8 (avec un look que j'adore et tout un drivetrain), mais le Durango que j'ai essayé v'la quelques mois c'était vraiment pas les gros chars.. Intérieur bofff, conduite bofff, bref pas impressionné du tout.

J'sais pas pour la version SRT8 (avec un look que j'adore et tout un drivetrain), mais le Durango que j'ai essayé v'la quelques mois c'était vraiment pas les gros chars.. Intérieur bofff, conduite bofff, bref pas impressionné du tout.

Dodge et GM construisent leur gros SUV comme des camionnettes alors que les européens les construirent comme des berlines surélevées, c'est sûr que la conduite est pas comparable.

Dodge et GM construisent leur gros SUV comme des camionnettes alors que les européens les construirent comme des berlines surélevées, c'est sûr que la conduite est pas comparable.

Yeah! bitches!!!

2015-gmc-yukon-xl-denali.jpg

Back