Help identify this pouchon who beatmy friend on a bus

Great future workforce for dishwasher or pizza delivery. He thinks he is the shit in that little bus space, let him enjoy the summit of glory in his life

Casse pas la tete, tu vois un tas de merde, tu te tasse et tu continue ton chemin.

But im with masaker on this one. If someone does that to someone i care im gonna make sure he tastes his own blood openly or discretly by any mean

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Yeah if you act in self-defense and injure severely your attacker, you will receive the harsher punishment and jail sentence.

''He only tried to steal your shit and punch you tho, you should have not overreacted like that !''

The law in Canada is lenient towards criminals and attackers of any kind.

x2 et je pense qu'en tant que société on devrait s'opposer a ca. C'est pas normal. Jai rien contre la rehabilitation mais esti si tu blesses des gens comme ca pasque tes frustré, dude va consulter. Tu te fais pogner, you get the maximum sentence.

Les gens sont malades ca pas d'allure.. J'habite mascouche dans un coin perdu, l'autre jour mon chum part de chez nous, un civic le pousse dans le cul sans arret sur un chemin a 2 voies sans aucun raison. Mon chum prend plein de petites rues au hasard et les gars le suivent, il fait semblant de se stationner a une maison au hasard comme si il etait rendu chez lui et les 2 gars debarquent et foncent sur mon chum...Il debarque et se defend et frappe le premier, le 2eme part dans son char ramasse un bat de baseball et defonce toutes les fenetres de son char et les 2 rembarquent dans le char et se pousse sans raison. Il les avait jamais vu de sa vie avant.

Les gens sont malades ca pas d'allure.. J'habite mascouche dans un coin perdu, l'autre jour mon chum part de chez nous, un civic le pousse dans le cul sans arret sur un chemin a 2 voies sans aucun raison. Mon chum prend plein de petites rues au hasard et les gars le suivent, il fait semblant de se stationner a une maison au hasard comme si il etait rendu chez lui et les 2 gars debarquent et foncent sur mon chum...Il debarque et se defend et frappe le premier, le 2eme part dans son char ramasse un bat de baseball et defonce toutes les fenetres de son char et les 2 rembarquent dans le char et se pousse sans raison. Il les avait jamais vu de sa vie avant.

Ca s'appelle les statistiques. Une chose que les gens refusent de voir, continuant de croire en leur société parfaite. Regarde la reaction des accidents de la route, omg accident=evil!

Si tu penses reformer une société toute entière et arriver a zero pour les meurtres, décès etc, tu connais pas bien l'être humain.

Lol at you guys saying he should be arrested. 5-0 needs to get him and give him the good old "stop resisting" routine. Break his ribs and send him to the hospital in critical condition.

Je peux affirmer que si un thug fait ça à mon fils ou un membre de ma famille proche un jour, je m'en vais sur le chemin de la prison direct. No ragretz

Malheureusement, la justice est trop clémente sur ce type de situation

Last edited:
Yeah if you act in self-defense and injure severely your attacker, you will receive the harsher punishment and jail sentence.

''He only tried to steal your shit and punch you tho, you should have not overreacted like that ! Just because you dared to protect yourself, we will give you a permanent criminal record. You will never find jobs and will considered a criminal by polite society.''

The law in Canada is lenient towards criminals and attackers of any kind.

I learned that the hard way more than once, still doesn't get through my thick skull.

When I got jumped by a few guys and got stabbed, there were more of their teeth on the ground than mine... Imagine that I was put on probation and am not allowed to raise my fists unless my life depends on it. I am qualified as a dangerous person lol.... Because I defended myself.

Few years back, alone at cottage, drunk, enjoying a fire...Lights out, I go for a little stroll in the forest, as I get back to the house I notice a few tapettes snooping around the house... (absolutely no reason for them to be there, it's not in a forest crossing or trail or anything), I decided to go stealth and sneak up on them... Well one of them freaked out when he saw me and charged me, choke locked the fuck out of him so quickly... his friends freaked out and ran off, I managed to grab my phone while holding the fuck bag's neck with my legs and his hand in a twist behind his head. Called the SQ... SQ shows up, I tell them he's dangerous, to grab him and i'll let him go as he charged me. They cuffed both of us...

Could you imagine the police took his deposition/statement that I hurt him? I had to go to court and explain to the judge... What if he had hurt em and ran off? presented it in a way that I just got the best of him and his pride was hurt. Was exonerated but still, took a crap load of time.

I have at least 50 stories like these, makes me mad.

J'espère qu'il a au moins réussi à prendre la plaque! J'ai déjà été dans une situation similaire mais j'ai attrapé le bat que le coune a essayé de swing vers moi, je l'ai obligé à s'asseoir par terre et d'appeler la police lui-même et dire quoi faire. En soumission, c'est drôle le point auquel les gens démontre leur respect.
Les policiers qui sont arrivés m'ont high five! ça faisait quelques personnes que ce cave avait tenté d'attaquer comme ça.

J'en ai une juteuse à raconter, mais je n'ai pas le droit de raconter jusqu'au 23 février 2017, tout ce que je peux dire: 1 Marek saoul qui marche pénard avec une bière dans la main la nuit de son anniversaire, 1 latino, 2 haïtiens, 1 arabe et un blanc me demande impoliment de payer un droit de passage! :run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run:

''little did they know''.

J'en ai une juteuse à raconter, mais je n'ai pas le droit de raconter jusqu'au 23 février 2017, tout ce que je peux dire: 1 Marek saoul qui marche pénard avec une bière dans la main la nuit de son anniversaire, 1 latino, 2 haïtiens, 1 arabe et un blanc me demande impoliment de payer un droit de passage! :run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run:

Really ? droit de passage . I hope you bashed their faces and they all eating out of straws now . People like that deserve to fall on someone with a gun that shoots all their dicks off.

Imagine their state of mind after such an encounter when they realize they can't fuck for the rest of their lives cause they acted tough on the wrong person.

in a wonderful world

not only CAmeras are there, but

you pull out your tiny weak sauce .380 pistol, tell him to GTFO ,

99% chances he pisses his pants and walks away

if he attacks ,

boom

finished

See my son just turned 14 and he has nice things, takes the metro everyday and might have to deal with this one day. If it ever happens to him. I will murder someone, because our joke of a justice system, won't teach him a lesson. Ill do a couple years inside and come out. At least i know i took care of one worthless person in the world. Comeatme

I agree and also disagree ; I agree because i would be also enraged, but disagree because its a valuable life lesson to stand up for himself. Happens to most of us I am sure. I remember a group of guys waiting my Bomber Jacket in the metro. I got roughed up but no mofo left with out a punch to the face and i kept my jacket.

Im sure he would defend him self. Most people who rob shit on the metro are usually 3 or more guys. My son is a big boy for his age, but don't want one to pull a knife or something. Who fights with their hands now a days?

Really ? droit de passage . I hope you bashed their faces and they all eating out of straws now . People like that deserve to fall on someone with a gun that shoots all their dicks off.

Imagine their state of mind after such an encounter when they realize they can't fuck for the rest of their lives cause they acted tough on the wrong person.
Can't talk about it in detail yet. 2 weeks you'll know everything. Lol.

j'ai vu la video sur tva nouvelle. le thug semble sortir du bus apres pousser l'autre en dehors du bus. y'é arrivé quoi après, y'a tu donné une autre volé dans rue??

ca m'étonne pas que ce soit longueuil, sont 10 ans en arrière sur le monde. jai vu un punk avec un mohawk pis j'pense avoir vu un gars avec des souliers phat farm. j'ai pas vu de thug à montréal depuis 5 ans. à part la nuit proche des nightclub, montreal semble vraiment tranquille.

I learned that the hard way more than once, still doesn't get through my thick skull.

When I got jumped by a few guys and got stabbed, there were more of their teeth on the ground than mine... Imagine that I was put on probation and am not allowed to raise my fists unless my life depends on it. I am qualified as a dangerous person lol.... Because I defended myself.

Few years back, alone at cottage, drunk, enjoying a fire...Lights out, I go for a little stroll in the forest, as I get back to the house I notice a few tapettes snooping around the house... (absolutely no reason for them to be there, it's not in a forest crossing or trail or anything), I decided to go stealth and sneak up on them... Well one of them freaked out when he saw me and charged me, choke locked the fuck out of him so quickly... his friends freaked out and ran off, I managed to grab my phone while holding the fuck bag's neck with my legs and his hand in a twist behind his head. Called the SQ... SQ shows up, I tell them he's dangerous, to grab him and i'll let him go as he charged me. They cuffed both of us...

Could you imagine the police took his deposition/statement that I hurt him? I had to go to court and explain to the judge... What if he had hurt em and ran off? presented it in a way that I just got the best of him and his pride was hurt. Was exonerated but still, took a crap load of time.

I have at least 50 stories like these, makes me mad.

J'espère qu'il a au moins réussi à prendre la plaque! J'ai déjà été dans une situation similaire mais j'ai attrapé le bat que le coune a essayé de swing vers moi, je l'ai obligé à s'asseoir par terre et d'appeler la police lui-même et dire quoi faire. En soumission, c'est drôle le point auquel les gens démontre leur respect.
Les policiers qui sont arrivés m'ont high five! ça faisait quelques personnes que ce cave avait tenté d'attaquer comme ça.

le fait que le gars a voulu te stabber, le juge n'a pas pris ca en compte ??? ca prend quoi pour self defense coudonc ? et tu fais quoi dans vie pour te ramasser dans des histoires de mêmes une 50ène de fois ??

Back