Help identify this pouchon who beatmy friend on a bus

CHRj3sus

My friend is the nicest guy ever. He was taking his usual bus when this huge ass zarabe (talking 6'3''+, 220+ lbs) started talking shit to everyone on the bus, insulting people. Looked high as shit on something apparently. When my bud tried to leave the bus, the motherfucker blocked his way and refused to move. He then pushed my friend (smaller guy with a borderline high-school build) and then struck his head. This piece of shit deserves to get deported. Keep your eyes open on this subhuman piece of trash. Thanks.

Video:

The guy is an asshole....but at the same time you're friend could have say "excuse moi" instead of running into his leg purposely...
it doesn't justify his actions, but it might have made a difference.

The guy is an asshole....but at the same time you're friend could have say "excuse moi" instead of running into his leg purposely...

De quoi tu parles, le gars prends VOLONTAIREMENT toute la rangée, tout ce qu'il attends c'est un ''signe de provocation'' de n importe qui n'importe quoi. Le gars veut juste frapper quelqu'un il s'en crisse pourquoi.

Un p'tit thug d'autobus, il mérite de se faire éclater sa salle gueule et se faire déporter. Qu'elle route? Quel quartier?

Qui te dit qu'il ne s'est pas excusé? Tu es capable de lire sur les lèvres?

This is why I don't live in the city

This is why I don't take the public transit*

A similar story happened to another acquaintaince of mine (guess it's a common occurence in transit). He was leaving the subway when two latino guys purposely bumped into him in the stairs and stole his hat. When he tried to get his hat back, one of the guys produced an 'hexacto' and threatened my friend. After that they just ran away and the sack of shit of an excuse of an STM employee took his sweet time dialing 911. He actually thought that my friend who nearly got stabbed was making stuff up, even though there were two guys who just ran away, looking sketchy as hell. What a fucking idiot.

tl;dr dont take the public transit

De quoi tu parles, le gars prends VOLONTAIREMENT toute la rangée, tout ce qu'il attends c'est un ''signe de provocation'' de n importe qui n'importe quoi. Le gars veut juste frapper quelqu'un il s'en crisse pourquoi.

Ah bon t'es dans sa tete maintenant.

Qui te dit qu'il ne s'est pas excusé? Tu es capable de lire sur les lèvres?

Non mais en regardant le video ya pas de l'air d'avoir dit quoi que ce soit, y regarde meme pas le gars. Il se leve en va directement vers la porte sans ralentir ou tenter d'eviter la jambe. En meme temps, toi t'es capable de lire sur les levres qu'il s'est excusé? non, alors on a que du visuel, et c'est ce que je vois.

je repete, pcq vous allez etre butthurt....il ne merite pas la volée, mais il aurait pu eviter tout ca aussi...
moi quand qq'un bloque mon chemin je dit "scuse moi" pis j'attend une bonne seconde pour voir si la personne se tasse....ya aucune hesitation de sa part, so c'est ma constatation.

See my son just turned 14 and he has nice things, takes the metro everyday and might have to deal with this one day. If it ever happens to him. I will murder someone, because our joke of a justice system, won't teach him a lesson. Ill do a couple years inside and come out. At least i know i took care of one worthless person in the world. Comeatme

je repete, pcq vous allez etre butthurt....il ne merite pas la volée, mais il aurait pu eviter tout ca aussi...
moi quand qq'un bloque mon chemin je dit "scuse moi" pis j'attend une bonne seconde pour voir si la personne se tasse....ya aucune hesitation de sa part, so c'est ma constatation.

True, he should've picked his battle better. Doesn't pardon the assault, though. The pouchon was literally looking for an excuse to find anyone. He called right about everyone a 'fils de pute' in the bus and got into everyone's face.

Btw, that was près de l’arrêt du chemin de Chambly et du boulevard Nobert. Not sure which line though. Could be the 8, 16 or even 28. Will have to ask.

See my son just turned 14 and he has nice things, takes the metro everyday and might have to deal with this one day. If it ever happens to him. I will murder someone, because our joke of a justice system, won't teach him a lesson. Ill do a couple years inside and come out. At least i know i took care of one worthless person in the world. Comeatme

I know what you mean... But you have to ask yourself: is it worth getting a criminal record, perhaps get injured or even die by the hands of some piece of shit who's obviously got nothing to lose? I learned in life that there are people that are sometimes crazier and stronger than you and who have absolutely nothing to lose compared to you. You obviously have a lot to lose: you have a family, probably a decent job, kids. Some confrontations aren't worth it, bud.

This 6'3' manbearpig won't last long. His face is going to be remembered for a long time. He stands out from the rest much more than anyone else.

Back