MR, What wipers do you guys use?

Jelly_Belly

So with all the freezing rain thats been happening lately, i managed to fuck up one of my shitty wiper blades. So im searching the market for new ones. I normally get Bosch icons but i always feel like im paying a premium just for the name and I can get really competitive performance from other brands. So, heres my question:

What wiper blades do you guys, are you happy with them and what do you suggest?

OEM quand ta voiture est récente, c'est vrai que c'est le best mais OP roule une antiquité donc les Michelin ou RAIN-X

OEM quand ta voiture est récente, c'est vrai que c'est le best mais OP roule une antiquité donc les Michelin ou RAIN-X

I recently bought the rain x and they worked worse then the original 17 year old one......i'll try the michelin ones....

Rain-X liquid for the windshield is great but their wipers are the worst pieces of shit that ever saw the light of day.

I tried the Michelin, I tried the Teflon ones from Canadian Tyre, and I tried the Motomaster. I always go back to OEM because they work best and last longer on all cars I've ever had.

Especially the Volvo, the OEMs are amazing - I think better than the Cadillac OEMs!

The cheap ones from Canadian Tire. I change them twice a year. I doesn't matter how much you pay or how "good" they are, over time, with abrasion, they lose their effectiveness, might as well just buy less expensive ones more often and always have new/almost new wipers.

Used OEM ones. Michelin ones, Rain-X, Reflex, Bosch. None made much of a difference. maybe an extra month or so before I noticed the same results. So now I just buy cheap.

I have the more expensive Bosch on the mustang, when theres heavy rain they work great, but when they are not wet enough :p they start screaming and it gets annoying fast.

For the truck i have the Reflex All Seasons , they work fine, water or not,no screaming, but when im in the left lane at 110+ they probably get lifted a bit by the wind and wipe less precisely.

Ok.. lets like il check out the "costco one"

Inb4 kirkland brand has the best wipers on the market and takes the automotive world by storm.

for the past 2 years i dont know why the fuck i bought the bosch icons, they are an absolute piece of shit when not wet enough/frozen. Also with the shape of the windshield of the beetle, there is always 1/2 inch at either extremity that is not in contact with the glass.

J'ai des Reflex et pour être honnête c'est très ordinaire... au moins la glace prend moins dedans que des wipers normaux.

for the past 2 years i dont know why the fuck i bought the bosch icons, they are an absolute piece of shit when not wet enough/frozen. Also with the shape of the windshield of the beetle, there is always 1/2 inch at either extremity that is not in contact with the glass.

Yea. They kick ass in the summer. With "normal rain" they are amazing. But the moment its freezing rain cold ass fuck. They just suck lol

Des Bosch Evo. J'aime ça quand ça crie. Je les achetes chez rockauto quand je commande du stock. 10$chaque vs 25$ en magasin.

Les Michelin, les Rain-X pi les Reflex on dirait qu'ils sont gras. Apres chaque passe ça laisse un film qui prend 4-5 seconde a partir. Je sais pas si c'est ça qui fait qu'ils crient pas mais j'hais ça.

Back