MR Sugar Shack ?

sotam123

Alright i thought id make a thread about this since there seems to be interested with a few people i spoke with..weve had the poutNrides and whatnot.soo why not make another MR social meetup with the upcoming sugar shacking season.

I know its early but would be cool to get a bunch of the people in the forum toghether again.

I am suggesting Constantin in st-eustache..altho last time i was there was over 5years ago.

Thoughts? Who is down?

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Constantin bruh really? Aussi bin aller au buffet chinois.

I'm in with the family but not at Constantin.

sent from your mom's bed.

How about Labranche? I went there last year

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I've been going to cabane bonaventure for the past three years and I really like it. Food is good, service is always nice.

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

Do we want to pick the place to emphasize the driving part just so we can laugh at OP as he plows the road for us with his bumper and belly pan? :D

Do we want to pick the place to emphasize the driving part just so we can laugh at OP as he plows the road for us with his bumper and belly pan? :D
The bora is not as low compare to the Jetta. He wussed out on lowering it...Even tho it's already on coilover.

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

LOL i dont drive that thing in winter hahaha.

Yea it would be cool to make a cruise out of it!

LOL i dont drive that thing in winter hahaha.

Yea it would be cool to make a cruise out of it!

a ce momment la La sucrerie de la montagne ou sucrerie des gallant les 2 sont le secteur de Rigaud avec de la bouffe tres au dessus de la moyenne des cabanes
sucrerie de la montagne sont ouvert tout l'hiver d ailleur on peut y aller des le debut mars pour eviter les familles pleines de kids qui court et qui braillent

Sounds like a plan! Soo if we go to sucrerie de la montagne when would everyone be free to go? (I was thinking begining of mars) We could all meet somewere at montreal and drive down together

faudrait verifier l heure des services de semaine ca prend 1 heure a peu pres se rendre mais si on part en temps de traffic juste sortir de montreal va ajouter 30 minutes de plus

Back