Navigation/Dvd/BT/ Headunit intégré pour E46

espritv8

Salut,

Je suis en train de regarder pour un Headunit spécifique au E46 avec Harman Kardon. Je veux conserver la fonctionnalité des boutons de volant et du système HK. Je vais relocaliser les AC controls pour avoir un look plus fluide que de mettre un double din universel. Aussi mon cell est un android et je compte pas changer.

12139566_774556666023236_1271470530_n.jpg

Sur Ebay il en pleut, c'est difficile de faire un choix. Ils sont cependant plus abordables que les autres systèmes comme Avin ou Dynavin.

Ceux qui les ont magasinés, lequel vous avez prit et pourquoi? Le meilleur qualité prix selon vous?

Merci

After confirming that the Eonon works with the HK system I just ordered the GA6150 unit.. stay tuned ;)

I think it's the best bang for your buck. Dynavin would definitely be on the higher end but didn't feel like spending the additional money for what I want out of it.

J'ai le eonon D5150V ou kek chose du genre et il fonctionne bien à part quelque fuck avec les lumières.. c'est bizzard mais je serais curieux d'essayer le model Android :p

After confirming that the Eonon works with the HK system I just ordered the GA6150 unit.. stay tuned ;)

I think it's the best bang for your buck. Dynavin would definitely be on the higher end but didn't feel like spending the additional money for what I want out of it.

Keep me posted, you'll be my guinea pig ! :)

Keep me posted, you'll be my guinea pig ! :)

Well.... Here it is guys!

So I just received and installed my Eonon unit (GA6150) for my M3 with HK system.

First comments : it works really good. The fit in the car is very nice with no apparent gaps. I was able to install both USB inputs, the micro, the GPS and the WIFI antenna and they all worked right off the bat with zero fiddling.
Even some of the steering control that wouldn't work before (like Bluetooth) are now working! The interface is smooth but I suspect if you play (read: install to much crap) with it it will slow down, as some comments I've seen online.

Some cool features:
You can adjust the audio/fader by touching the screen location where you want the sound to "be".
You can adjust the color of the lights.

As or the bracket for relocating the HVAC: I did not use one. I bet you couldn't tell if I hadn't told you.. Yes there is a little gap, but not worth 100$+ to my eyes ;)

20170315_185539.jpg20170315_190127.jpg20170315_190258.jpg20170315_190417.jpg

Overall satisfied!

Last edited:
SO any issues with the Harman kardon system when installing, or i'll be needing the extension harness??

SO any issues with the Harman kardon system when installing, or i'll be needing the extension harness??
No issues at all, confirmed.

I ran this setup for the summer... radio has some weird bugs like it changes the channel sometimes by itself, no idea why lol
Sometimes it freezes as well, you have to reset it vie the little reset button. Odd.. I guess thats what you get for half the price of the Dynawin lol

No issues at all, confirmed.

I ran this setup for the summer... radio has some weird bugs like it changes the channel sometimes by itself, no idea why lol
Sometimes it freezes as well, you have to reset it vie the little reset button. Odd.. I guess thats what you get for half the price of the Dynawin lol

thanks. I got an 7150 that was on sale... Hope i'll have better luck. :)

thanks. I got an 7150 that was on sale... Hope i'll have better luck. :)

Overall good product.
I like how flexible the OS is.
I think my best feature is having my OBD2 Bluetooth reader connecting to it through Torque Pro and displaying live data on the dash, thats pretty cool and useful when I'm on the racetrack.

Curious to hear about the performance of the new device, let us know.

Overall good product.
I like how flexible the OS is.
I think my best feature is having my OBD2 Bluetooth reader connecting to it through Torque Pro and displaying live data on the dash, thats pretty cool and useful when I'm on the racetrack.

Curious to hear about the performance of the new device, let us know.

Well I've installed it. Not impressed with sound quality. There is a buzzing sound at low volumes and radio reception is bad. I've also noticed a few ''bugs'' and the device slowing down.
I like how it looks, and thankfully, I bought it with a good discount, but otherwise at regular price, I guess it's better to throw a bit more money and get a better quality unit front avin or dynavin.

Back