déroulle ton rebord tim

ladyboys

ca veut dire quoi quand c'est écrit aucun achat requis pour participer ?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

ca veut dire quoi quand c'est écrit aucun achat requis pour participer ?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Qu'aucun achet n'est requis pour participé...
Genre tu ramasse une cup pas déroulé
Tu gagne une civic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you read the fine print you can jump through a bunch of hoops to get a free cup. Like call them to get a code, mail them a personal letter with a 500 page essay and a calculus proof and they'll send you a free cup to roll.

Usually it's a little more painstaking, but not too bad:

http://www.rolluptherimtowin.com/assets/images/pdf/en/TimHortonsRUTR2017CanadaContestOfficialRules.pdf

2. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PLAY: To obtain a FREE S/M/L/XL Cup (actual size to be selected by the Contest Sponsor at its sole and absolute discretion) and/or a copy of the official rules, write to:

Tim Hortons RUTR 2017 Contest Cup & Rules, PO Box 13798, Saint John, NB E2L 5E7.

All requests for a FREE Cup must be postmarked by April14, 2017 and received by April 24, 2017. Limit of one request per envelope with sufficient postage, while supplies last. No mechanical reproductions of requests permitted. All requests must include a postage-paid, self-addressed envelope.

AUCUN ACHAT REQUIS POUR PARTICIPER : Pour obtenir GRATUITEMENT un Gobelet de format P/M/G/TG (leCommanditaire du concours détermine le format exact, à son entière discrétion) ou un exemplaire des Règlementsofficiels du Concours, veuillez écrire à Tim Hortons – DRPG 2017, Gobelets et règlements du concours, Case postale13798, Saint John (NB) E2L 5E7.Toute demande de Gobelet GRATUIT doit porter le cachet de la poste du 14 avril 2017 ou d’une date antérieure etêtre reçue le 24 avril 2017 au plus tard. La limite est d’une demande par enveloppe suffisamment affranchie, jusqu’àépuisement des stocks. Toute reproduction de demande mécanique est interdite. Toutes les demandes doivent êtreaccompagnées d’une enveloppe-réponse assortie d’un affranchissement suffisant.

^With current postage rates, just go buy the coffee...

One of my customers won a Civic last year. This guy has a horseshoe us his ass...

The whole "no purchase required" thing is pretty straightforward. You don't need to prove you bought the cup to claim the prize.

The whole "no purchase required" thing is pretty straightforward. You don't need to prove you bought the cup to claim the prize.

It's actually more complex than that, if a purchase (or some other form of consideration) was required to participate, then the promotion becomes a lottery which brings along a whole new set of legal considerations which Tim Horton's would never be able to comply with because it's a provincial monopoly and that's really not the point of the roll up the rim promotion.

^With current postage rates, just go buy the coffee...

One of my customers won a Civic last year. This guy has a horseshoe us his ass...

Ya pretty much. It will probably cost you a little bit more to buy a small size coffee and you'll get a coffee at least.

Ya pretty much. It will probably cost you a little bit more to buy a small size coffee and you'll get a coffee at least.

It would actually cost you more for the "free" cup.. $0.85 to mail your letter to Tim's, plus $0.85 for the return postage.

estie de mou, je préfère investir 15,000 $ en avocat pour ramasser le Rav4 de 30,000 $

Back