Luxury 4 cylinder SUV

Le dual screen je trouve ça très pratique. Le q5 avec le iPad qui sort du dash à la Mazda c'est horrible!

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

Moi je déteste l'écran cachée par un genre de pare soleil sur le dessus du dash, je trouve que ça fait vieillot.

Je suis pas nécessairement fan du iPad sur le dash non plus, mais je trouve que ça fait plus Slick est minimaliste, j'aime ça. Par contre, dans la a3, tu peux le cacher l'écran si tu l'utilise pas, il rentre dans le dash. Je sais pas si c'est comme ça dans le q5 aussi, mais c'est le meilleur des 2 mondes!

Comme je disais, question de gout, j'avais juste envie de mettre mon grain de sel ☺️

Si je me magasinais un petit SUV de luxe en 4cyl, c'est sur que j'irais avec une Range Rover Evoque. Je comprend pas que ça ait pas encore été proposé dans ce thread

GWS_L538_16_EXT_LOC122_FIN-1600x900_281-156569_1820x1023.jpg

land-rover-range-rover-evoque-si4-2-0l-240ch-66977.jpg

J'ai jamais été un fan des dash avec 45,000 boutons et 2 écrans qui affiches des informations inutiles ou redondantes. Audi est plus moderne avec une tendance épurée misant sur la qualité des matériaux plutôt que des gueuses. Ils ont meme localisé le lecteur cd dans le coffre car plus personne ne l'utilise. En espérant que les japonais tirent une leçon des allemands.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Si je me magasinais un petit SUV de luxe en 4cyl, c'est sur que j'irais avec une Range Rover Evoque. Je comprend pas que ça ait pas encore été proposé dans ce thread

http://www.landrover.com/Images/GWS_L538_16_EXT_LOC122_FIN-1600x900_281-156569_1820x1023.jpg?v=2
http://www.motorlegend.com/images-voiture/hd/land-rover-range-rover-evoque-si4-2-0l-240ch-66977.jpg
Je pensais à ça et m'en venait poster ça. Il semble pas trop cher en location aussi, mais c'est sûr que ça doit consommer plus que un i4 japonais.

T8 Hybrid is 120 000+$
never thought i'd see the day of Volvos in the six figures but saw that shit on Hebdo the other day.

Fantastic car and definitely a lottery win pick!

EDIT: NEVERMIND i'm full of shit. I just rechecked and it's only one special edition that is that pricy, the 2017 Volvo XC90 Hybrid T8 "PHEV Excellence" which might be some electric bastard

Has you seen that car in person? I almost shat myself when I did...

the-most-expensive-volvo-of-all-time-has-arrived.jpg

161134_volvo_xc90_excellence_interior.jpg

Volvo-XC90-Excellence-Lounge-Console-2.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

volvo-xc90-excellenc-9_1600x0w.jpg

161304_volvo_xc90_excellence_interior.jpg

Volvo-XC90-Excellence-Refrigerator.jpg

Volvo-XC90-Excellence-Shanghai-2015-Vorstellung-1200x800-e0a41a280e65881f.jpg

Volvo-XC90-Excellence-at-the-2016-Geneva-Motor-Show.jpg

Excellence, they have one at Volvo Pointe Claire, and one at Volvo Laval, 127k$, seriously gorgeous car, the headliner is made of suede...

J'ai jamais été un fan des dash avec 45,000 boutons et 2 écrans qui affiches des informations inutiles ou redondantes. Audi est plus moderne avec une tendance épurée misant sur la qualité des matériaux plutôt que des gueuses. Ils ont meme localisé le lecteur cd dans le coffre car plus personne ne l'utilise. En espérant que les japonais tirent une leçon des allemands.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Tu vois moi c'est un 4 cylindres vibreux qui doit downshifter 2 vitesses pour passer sur l'autoroute qui m'écoeure (ça pis un body qui a pas changer depuis 8 ans)

That's a real step up, range rover classic category. But the center console (the vents around the screen) doesn't do I for me.

Go to one of the dealers I mentioned, sit in it, you will fall in love with it. Specially since your a designer, it will toot your whistle harder than Monika did Bill.

Go to one of the dealers I mentioned, sit in it, you will fall in love with it. Specially since your a designer, it will toot your whistle harder than Monika did Bill.
I see all the details and materials on the pics, no doubt I'll love most of it, but the dash, no. And I won't waste a dealer's time.

I see all the details and materials on the pics, no doubt I'll love most of it, but the dash, no. And I won't waste a dealer's time.

giphy.gif

You're not wasting anyone's time. That's what they are there for, that's why it's called a show room.

thing that almost made me faint... The belt buckle... The Swedish flag stitched in the seat... argh. blarbles.

https://media.giphy.com/media/Z0dvuZszc3r3i/giphy.gif

You're not wasting anyone's time. That's what they are there for, that's why it's called a show room.

thing that almost made me faint... The belt buckle... The Swedish flag stitched in the seat... argh. blarbles.
I don't like looking at expensive cars at the dealer, car show is there for that. And I don't encourage SUVs. If Volvo had put as much effort in the s60 as they did in that truck, maybe they would stop dragging behind the big German brands in the hottest category.

I don't like looking at expensive cars at the dealer, car show is there for that. And I don't encourage SUVs. If Volvo had put as much effort in the s60 as they did in that truck, maybe they would stop dragging behind the big German brands in the hottest category.

It's a beautiful machine, as an enthusiast you should see it.

The XC and S60 are next on Volvo's do over list, and they should be just as good as the new generation of XC and S90.

It's a beautiful machine, as an enthusiast you should see it.

The XC and S60 are next on Volvo's do over list, and they should be just as good as the new generation of XC and S90.
My enthusiasm doesn't like the dashboard, I prefered their floating dash in the mid 2000s. I'm eager to see the next s60, and the v40 or a new c30 would be even nicer

XC40 is also on its way. Oh no, there's no way the dash in my old XC90 is better then the one in the new one. However, yes, the vents are not as good as they can be. They do fade away in the real thing compared to photos.

Back