Eurokracy 2017

Jeentonik

16711930_1462729347073194_5980803899078222017_n.jpg

Who's coming?

Will be setting up a VW MK1 booth. Post a picture of the car you'll be with at the show!

eurocracy hipster consider a stock 2.5 jetta gaymatic on bags and over priced wheels a built car .. laughed my ass off when i saw that at the show n shine the one year i went .. never again

I've never been before despite everyone in my family only owning VWs. Looking forward to it since getting my A3 3.2. I'm guessing the price of admissions is per person and not per car?
11aa834.jpg

eurocracy hipster consider a stock 2.5 jetta gaymatic on bags and over priced wheels a built car .. laughed my ass off when i saw that at the show n shine the one year i went .. never again

Lets go and do a MR cruise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much does it cost for admission? What sort of cars are there?

I would hate to pay 25$ to see rice.

How much does it cost for admission? What sort of cars are there?

I would hate to pay 25$ to see rice.

Every car show have their riced cars. Even the best quality shows around the world (Worthersee in Austria) will always have their kind. There will have quality cars, don't worry.

Eurokracy stands for 'euro', majority of the cars will be european cars. Mostly VW/Audi but there is always a lot of Mercedes and BMW's.

D'autres promotions sont disponibles! Visitez le blog d'Unitronic pour plus d'information.
Les pré inscriptions prennent fin vendredi le 2 juin à minuit.

Other promotions available! Visit Unitronic blog section for more information.
Preregistration period ends on June 2nd at midnight.

Back