Marine LePen has more testicles than Justine Trudeau

Status
Not open for further replies.
But but but, Justin is so good at selfies!!! Come on, you know he'll be at the gay parade in Montreal this year! That's the purpose of our PM.

Everyone has more testicles than Justin Trudeau

addtext_com_MTE1NjU0NzY4.jpg

It's not fair because however small his testies might be, he can't pull this off like that. She has a sexist advantage there.

Ouin sauf les romains c'est pas des negs de sable qui obligent les femmes à se couvrir les cheveux dans un lieu publique, aka même hors du lieu de culte, à des personnes qui n'adhèrent pas à cette religion.

je kid je kid... sauf que là, c'était dans leur carré de sable, dans leur lieux de culte fondamentaliste aka dans LEUR Rome.

Tsé, moi aussi j'applaudis le monde qui se tiennent debout devant le fondamentalisme religieux. Le fuck c'est qu'elle, Le Pen, pousse pour un autre type de fondamentalisme pis c'était clairement un coup médiatique orchestré. Cette hypocrisie me pus au nez.

Dans la même veine, Ayaan Hirsi, est 1000fois plus pertinente.

but.. but... what happened to the adage "A Rome on fait comme les romains?"

I agree but only to an extent.

Example, some said Michelle Obama was racist/Islamophobe when SHE refused to cover her hair last year on an official visit to Saudi Arabia.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...in-Saudi-Arabia-by-not-wearing-headscarf.html

I doubt Melania Trump would make such a statement - in fact in the case of an official visit to anywhere of Islamic faith, I fully expect her to wear headgear. This would cause much more hullabaloo IMHO than if she refused.

Don't you think?

Don't you think?

These are all "damn if you do and damn if you don't" situations. Le Pen WAS allowed to go around without a scarf, it made no fuss. She showed up in a fundamentalist Suni mosque and pulled a media stunt, I find her move much less genuine and powerful then that of the ex-miss WOPOTUS and the speaches of Ayaan Hirsi.

She's got those testicles alright, the same kind of testicles it takes to pay her body guard and personal assistant salaries for fake jobs for the EU parliament then admit to it in a private investigation (because she thinks it'll never be released) but deny public because she doesn't want people to know she's corrupt like everyone else.

Je suis d'accord, dans leur lieu de culte, on devrait faire comme eux, certe.

Mais leur lieu de culte est situé dans le gros carré de sable qu'est la France ou l'égalité homme-femme est la loi, et le droit de porter ce que l'on veut aussi. Ou est la limite?

Si c'est un stunt médiatique, alors on en fait que parler pour rien dire et elle ne veut que faire jaser.

Between this and saying that Bashar al Assad is the only solution for Syria, I'm quickly hoping she wins in France.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back