2017 Formula One season thread

Hey what about giving all team Honda engines, so they'll be all equal and we have shitty races???:run:

Hey what about giving all team Honda engines, so they'll be all equal and we have shitty races???:run:

Sauber's gonna run Honda POS engine and MCL32 gearbox next year..... They should have kept their 1yo Scuderia engine, even 1 year old ferrari engine is better then current Honda

Poor Alonso...P20 (last) in both FP1 and FP2 sessions in his home country Spain...:(

No time set in FP1 (with just 1 lap)

A +3.275 sec in FP2...

So sad for a WDC...:cry:

What a joke for Mc Laren... as their road cars are so amazing.. they just need to put one of their engine in this F1 car....

He mentioned to the press he's willing to wait for 6 more months, then, if nothing changes, beubail:)

That's the thing.

If it were the chassis Alonso would be expected to help set it up correctly, F1 drivers are expected to give feedback to better things like cornering and downforce.

But since it's the engine there's fuck all that Alonso can do except scream: "Give me more powaaaaa" like Clarkson.

Yes, that we know...

He's saying...the F1 McLaren team should do like for their road cars...engineer their own F1 powertrain for their F1 car...

And Sauber going with Honda powertrain for 2018 season....idiots...:dunno:

Pas vraiment idiots, parce que c'est plus avantageux financièrement pour eux.

i'm sorry are you having high hope for a 18yo first f1 season recruit?

Verstappen was 17 when he started with Toro Rosso, won his first GP with Red Bull and wasn't old enough to legally drink the champagne.

Stroll is there because of $$$.

Sure, he's a better driver than you and me and (probably) anyone else on MR but F1 caliber is a whole other league.

Back