2017 Formula One season thread

Hahaha la réaction de Kimi!

Yont bien fais Kimi est un bon driver, mais il ne donnera jamais un World champion a aucun team, yé a limite bi-polaire, y peux chauffer comme une ''graine'' 3 course et sortir de nul part comme en qualif ce week-end. Le +7 point pour VET etais bon pour le team et sont avance qui est maintenant de 25 point (1 DNF) sur baby-ilton au cas ou

Yont bien fais Kimi est un bon driver, mais il ne donnera jamais un World champion a aucun team, yé a limite bi-polaire, y peux chauffer comme une ''graine'' 3 course et sortir de nul part comme en qualif ce week-end. Le +7 point pour VET etais bon pour le team et sont avance qui est maintenant de 25 point (1 DNF) sur baby-ilton au cas ou

tu sais que Kimi est champion du monde avec Ferrari right?

tu sais que Kimi est champion du monde avec Ferrari right?

J'écoute la F1 depuis 96 quand JV est rentrer chez williams.....et bien sur en 2007 il a eu sont WC et par 1 gros point.......Yé pas mauvais , mais ya aucune constance, mais ya de la constance en masse dans ses ''quote'' radio comique ont peux pas y enlever ca. Mais no way qui est dans la meme classe que Vettel , alonso , hamilton et autre. Et c'est bien tant mieux si ya eu des team order, no way que kimi va ou peux donner un WC a Ferrari ...

HAM won his first title by 1 point... You also forget that Kimi took 2 seasons off, managed to return and has just been having fun. Kimi is a racer to the core, he isn't a PR person and rumor has it that Ferrari sends him to all the awkward events just to get a laugh out of it because they know Kimi doesn't give a shit. Car development and feedback? They call Kimi. Kimi brings a lot to the team and Ferrari knows this, but today they could have given him that race...

I will agree that Kimi is either amazing or not so much however he will retire as one of the sports great.

McLaren-Honda is promising big upgrades for Canada in a few weeks. This will be a banzai move or they'll be relegated to the bottom of the standings.

HAM won his first title by 1 point... You also forget that Kimi took 2 seasons off, managed to return and has just been having fun. Kimi is a racer to the core, he isn't a PR person and rumor has it that Ferrari sends him to all the awkward events just to get a laugh out of it because they know Kimi doesn't give a shit. Car development and feedback? They call Kimi. Kimi brings a lot to the team and Ferrari knows this, but today they could have given him that race...

I will agree that Kimi is either amazing or not so much however he will retire as one of the sports great.

McLaren-Honda is promising big upgrades for Canada in a few weeks. This will be a banzai move or they'll be relegated to the bottom of the standings.

But we all know he dosent stand a chance for WC this year. Its sad for him , but VET needed that +7 point way more than kimi needed a win. Sure it aint good sportsmanship but thats how it rolls out. Just look at Alonso cursing......tried to escape his shit trap at Mclaren to go to indy and bammm! Honda engine blew hehe

But we all know he dosent stand a chance for WC this year. Its sad for him , but VET needed that +7 point way more than kimi needed a win. Sure it aint good sportsmanship but thats how it rolls out. Just look at Alonso cursing......tried to escape his shit trap at Mclaren to go to indy and bammm! Honda engine blew hehe

So Ironic with ALO today! He had a legitimate shot at winning the thing and boom engine grenades

I was disapointed for ALO as well, such a heartbreaking way to end this race. He did very well indeed.

Happy for the Ferrari 1-2, I understand why they did it however I am disappointed they did so. If they purposely swapped Vettel-Kimi then there was no reason to do so so early in the season especially when Lewis struggled all weekend. I like Kimi and when he's on, he's as good as anyone else out there. His pole lap at Monaco was fantastic.

I watched the Monaco GP in 5min...what a bore...

Vettel était plus vite que Kimi à Monaco. Peut importe qui aurait sortis au puit en premier, aussitôt que Vettel aurait été sur une piste dégagé les temps aurait commencé à tomber...

Et Perez... pas fort!

Prediction: Stroll will qualify in the bottom 3 in Monaco.

well oh well

5zMxN5B.png

How long until enough is enough with Lance at Williams? I feel bad for the kid.

Why? cause you just look at the result posted on a website and saw he's 17th without wondering why? There is a reason if you would have followed it...

Why? cause you just look at the result posted on a website and saw he's 17th without wondering why? There is a reason if you would have followed it...

don't bother, ppl are expecting Stroll to be as good as Hamilton and Vettel, anything below that, he's a fucking loser and his father is paying him a trip in f1 nothing more

j'ai commencé à réécouter la saison 1997, question de nostalgie. jsuis rendu au GP de mtl ironiquement et à date damon hill (qui venait de gagner un championship en 96) a pas complété une seule course et c'était pas juste à cause de problèmes moteurs, donc ça met les choses en perspective avec stroll.

Last edited:

Even if everyone was on Ultrasoft and he made his friday progam on Supersoft only, i really doubt he would have done any better, maybe 15th at most. He got a 10-11 place race car on the grid with good setup and talent.

Back