2017 Formula One season thread

No further action on the incident. Ferrari is going to repair the gearbox

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Ferrari has imploded. Unless HAM DNFs in the next races there is no way for VET to catch up. However RBR is back

Ferrari has imploded. Unless HAM DNFs in the next races there is no way for VET to catch up. However RBR is back

RBR is nowhere near MB. Ferrari was and they could not deliver in the final stretch.

This season ended at Monza. Once again F1 fails to deliver a climax.

Next year will be another Merc year. I have never seen such a dominant Team-Driver dominance in F1

RBR are only raking up more point and getting double podium because of Ferrari issue with VET car and kimi/bottas not delivering...... Not because they have a better car

RBR are only raking up more point and getting double podium because of Ferrari issue with VET car and kimi/bottas not delivering...... Not because they have a better car

If they can finish a race then they have a better car.. Its sad to see the implosion at Ferrari as the season was a damn good one. Bottas is reminding me of Rubens more and more, can sometimes get the job done but clearly knows his place on the team

ALO got reprimanded for ignoring blue flags

If they can finish a race then they have a better car.. Its sad to see the implosion at Ferrari as the season was a damn good one. Bottas is reminding me of Rubens more and more, can sometimes get the job done but clearly knows his place on the team

ALO got reprimanded for ignoring blue flags

If you want to look it up this way for ''better car'' how many DNF redbull have vs ferrari......

Do you take everything personally? This is why I hate discussing F1 on MR.

Abselutely not, your putting argument for what your saying, im only replying to it. You said a car that finish a race is a better car , only stated how many DNF redbull have versus Ferrari. This week end they didnt have a better car than ferrari , only had a more reliable car, wich is very different

Early in the season RBR struggled with realibility and luck... right now it's rarri's turn. That's unfortunate but they have to do something with the technical team. Car was good but that's not enough.

Agreed with gregster. Next year is going to be MB domination again

Have the 2018 rules been finalized, yet? Seems like some teams need more time to adapt than others. Pre-season testing ain't what it used to be.

Early in the season RBR struggled with realibility and luck... right now it's rarri's turn. That's unfortunate but they have to do something with the technical team. Car was good but that's not enough.

Agreed with gregster. Next year is going to be MB domination again

RBR is nowhere near MB. Ferrari was and they could not deliver in the final stretch.

This season ended at Monza. Once again F1 fails to deliver a climax.

Next year will be another Merc year. I have never seen such a dominant Team-Driver dominance in F1

clearly you have memory loss, the 2000's was all about ferrari. (2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2007)

clearly you have memory loss, the 2000's was all about ferrari. (2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2007)

While Ferrari had a winning streak they were not as dominant as Merc and Lewis. Even a B driver such as Nico won a championship.

2000 was an awesome year with Mika and MS won the championship in Japan after a great drive. Was very close in 2000.

2001-2002 they dominated and Ferrari never let Ruben fight MS.

2003 was a close title and they barely beat Kimi.

In 2007, McLaren was supposed to win the title but the Hamilton-Alonso feud cost them the championship. I was happy Kimi won it.

While Ferrari had good years, Merci is still more dominant.

While Ferrari had a winning streak they were not as dominant as Merc and Lewis. Even a B driver such as Nico won a championship.

Seeing Bottas' performance makes me appreciate Nico as a super good driver. Maybe not as good as the likes of Hamilton, Vettel, Alonso; but certainly not far behind.

And yes the Mercs dominated for the last few years, but so what, Red Bull dominated before that. Are ppl seriously complaining because some team did a super awesome job? I think it's far more reasonable to appreciate a super performant car. It's a beautiful thing made by some of the best engineers out there, a culmination of human intelligence.

But whatever, I feed off of the tears of Ferrari fans.

Seeing Bottas' performance makes me appreciate Nico as a super good driver. Maybe not as good as the likes of Hamilton, Vettel, Alonso; but certainly not far behind.

And yes the Mercs dominated for the last few years, but so what, Red Bull dominated before that. Are ppl seriously complaining because some team did a super awesome job? I think it's far more reasonable to appreciate a super performant car. It's a beautiful thing made by some of the best engineers out there, a culmination of human intelligence imo. But whatever, I feed off of the tears of Ferrari fans.

No one really cared for Nico and aside from his fans no one will remember him. Even his presence on Sky this morning was awkward.

I am for competition and I don't have favorite teams in any sport. It makes for more objective viewing. In F1 there has been dominance in the past but nothing of the likes of the MB-Lewis dominance. He should have won last year if it weren't for an engine problem in Malaysia when leading.

Kudos to Lewis for winning his 4th title, fully deserved. Kudos to MB for staying the course even after some difficult races.

However, F1 as a sport still has issues that need to be addressed.

2000 was an awesome year with Mika and MS won the championship in Japan after a great drive. Was very close in 2000.

2001-2002 they dominated and Ferrari never let Ruben fight MS.

2003 was a close title and they barely beat Kimi.

In 2007, McLaren was supposed to win the title but the Hamilton-Alonso feud cost them the championship. I was happy Kimi won it.

While Ferrari had good years, Merci is still more dominant.
What about Red Bull's 4 titles in a row?

Back