2017 Formula One season thread

Bien de faire parler les pilotes devant les estrades avant la course dans les S de Senna.. pas avec Bawnie que nous aurions vu cela..:)

Quite the ridiculous comment. Why not just blame him for blowing the engine on purpose too?

I was streaming the Sky feed (UK) and that's what the commentators said. I went based off that.

If you're saying it was the engine that blew, totally different story. Although I know the crew did come on the radio and told him to stop short shifting.

Where are you fucking Stroll haters now?? S2G Unit???

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

eh boy... c'était une bonne course de Stroll et j'espère qu'il va batir sa confiance la dessus, mais si on regarde froidement:

-5 DNF en avant de lui
-Un des circuits qui favorise le plus sa voiture
-Les pilotes qu'il a battu en course: Grosjean (changement d'aileron au 1er tour), Vandoorne (voiture la plus lente du plateau) et Palmer (sera pu en F1 à la mi-année)

On est loin d'une "performance"

Last edited:
ALO is done at McLaren. That walk into the stands yesterday and his other interactions almost feels like a "farewell"

472840eb4dd24fed6276e1a471191cdd.jpg

Bottas is flying

The Hamilton vs Vettel rivalry is at its boiling point

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Go Lance!!!! He's in 2nd with 15 laps to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whomever hates on him now is an idiot. Hes been very fast all weekend and he kept out of trouble. Those points in Montreal might have ignited a fire, we might be witnessing the arrival of Stroll

270ace7fdd44a938ad8ab0b404c40291.jpg

C était beau a voir de voir les vétérans venir féliciter Lance!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Back