2017 Formula One season thread

Alonso fastest lap of the race, incredible. I hope he sticks around in 2018 with a much better car, he still has lots of speed and race craft in him.

Verstapen messes up big, compromises a promising race for RBR.

Glad to see Ferrari back on the winners circle, should make for a great second half to the F1 season. Everyone forgot about Rosberg, if it were not for instagram...

Hopefuly Hamilton's courtesy move won't cost him the title...

WTF , it wasent a courtesy move by HAM , he just handed Bottas his place back wich is totally normal........ wasent able to pass RAI prolly wouldnt have pass BOT also. Hamilton have hard time winning when not leading a race from the start. Also Bottas is slashing point from HAM every race, wouldnt be suprise if he end this year 2nd behind Vettel

Good race, fucking idiot Perez who tried to take out ocon again! That stupid mexican will get someone injured one day. He cant accept that OCON is better than him @ his first season with Force india. All that with no penalty to perez , just ridiculous

VET had a 14 point lead, now its down to 7. He needs to win Monza and Kimi needs a podium to keep any WCC hopes alive. .. HAM looks more comfortable in the car compared to VET, Mercedes just as that slight edge and IMO its down the the drivers now.

As for ALO, I no longer feel bad for him. He's being a diva, Lauda basically said that VET could have drove for Mercedes next season with welcoming arms. There was no such welcome for ALO... ALO is forever stuck at McLaren unless he leaves the series. All of his bitching,moaning and tossing the team under the bus is getting old. It was funny at first but now hes 100% there for the money and he knows hes toxic, no other team will touch him including Renault. The McLaren chassis isn't that horrible it's just Honda not being able to compete the package.

That being said.. Just a few weeks until I at the Malaysian Grand Prix

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-27 at 5.06.51 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-08-27 at 5.06.51 PM.jpg
    698 bytes · Views: 118
Vettel messed up the restart after the safety car. He was too close to Hamilton and went the wrong way (only way available if I'm honest) to pass him: the outside. Had he gone inside the race might have ended differently.

He should've stuck behind him and waited two laps for the DRS.

Perez deserves at least one race ban for driving Ocon into the wall, twice.

Kimi didn't deserve a 10 second stop/go IMHO. He might have deserved a warning or a 5 second penalty at pit-stop or added time but not a 10 second stop/go. I think he only got that because the race disciplinary director was also a fin (Mika Salo I think) and didn't want to seem partisan.

When is Max Verstappen's contract up? I feel like Alonso and him might swap seats next season.

Vettel messed up the restart after the safety car. He was too close to Hamilton and went the wrong way (only way available if I'm honest) to pass him: the outside. Had he gone inside the race might have ended differently.

He should've stuck behind him and waited two laps for the DRS.

Hamilton slowed down on purpose before eau rouge so that Vettel would be too close to him and not get the slipstream that he needed to make it work. Then it was just a matter of who has more power.

As for staying in DRS range, that was impossible since HAM had the better tires for S2. He could push harder than VET due to the tires and the dirty air and actually gained time every lap in that sector alone.

Yes, VET had the faster tire for about 2 laps, then it was all gone.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

MB has POWAH.
Perez is a freaking idiot.. his move on Ocon was dangerous..
Sorry Kimi, you're suppose dot lift up on a double yellow. telemetry clearly showed u u kept it WOT...
That was a nice race, SPA is so champêtre:)

VET had a 14 point lead, now its down to 7. He needs to win Monza and Kimi needs a podium to keep any WCC hopes alive. .. HAM looks more comfortable in the car compared to VET, Mercedes just as that slight edge and IMO its down the the drivers now.

As for ALO, I no longer feel bad for him. He's being a diva, Lauda basically said that VET could have drove for Mercedes next season with welcoming arms. There was no such welcome for ALO... ALO is forever stuck at McLaren unless he leaves the series. All of his bitching,moaning and tossing the team under the bus is getting old. It was funny at first but now hes 100% there for the money and he knows hes toxic, no other team will touch him including Renault. The McLaren chassis isn't that horrible it's just Honda not being able to compete the package.

That being said.. Just a few weeks until I at the Malaysian Grand Prix

You cant take what lauda says seriously. The old man ia half crazy and always contradicts whatever toto wolf says lol

As for alonso.. i was surprised to see this opinion coming from you! Alonso is a true racer, any racer of his caliber would go fucking bizerk being stuck in such a shitty team. He had great hopes when he signed for them.. we all did lol I'd be a lot more bitchy than he his honestly. Have you seen how it's always the same, alonso during a start or restart is always super quick on call tires compared to anybody else as soon as everybody gets in the groove done it's over the McLaren just can't keep up and Swaleh was complaining this weekend and going back and back and back

I wouldve pitted the car laps before he did lololol

Imaginez si Ocon avait perdu le contrôle lors de la première tentative de Perez... En plein à l'entrée de Eau Rouge avec les 3 voitures en même temps....

Un carnage lol

On devrait construire un mur autour de Perez

Last edited:
Hello guys,

Does anyone know where I can download F1 torrents nowadays? After the closure of so many torrent trackers recently, I really don't know where is "safe" to find any of the races from 2017.

Thanks a lot,

Best

Yes, pm me.

I have a specialized motor sports tracker. Rips are usually up within 2 hours of the race.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back