2017 Formula One season thread

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/39151187

What a clusterfuck for McLaren. It's become hilarious, if Alonso isn't gone by mid season he is just there for money. He's wasted his best years

IMO two things will happen..
1.Honda will cut their losses and ditch after 2017
2. McLaren will either develop their own ICE, Cosworth has plans for one and McLaren has the facilities.

Greg... you've seen alonso around like I did... he's FOR SURE not there for the money.. even if he's stays mid-way in the season...

first he's mad rich,

second, he truly wants to race for wins like any other real racer. The frustration we've seen from him since he joined the team to me is proof.. he wants it to work.

unfortunately, mclaren has gone to total shit. Pretty sad

Greg... you've seen alonso around like I did... he's FOR SURE not there for the money.. even if he's stays mid-way in the season...

first he's mad rich,

second, he truly wants to race for wins like any other real racer. The frustration we've seen from him since he joined the team to me is proof.. he wants it to work.

unfortunately, mclaren has gone to total shit. Pretty sad

So are most European footballers, yet some have signed stupid contracts for Chinese clubs.. Love of the sport? Those guys will never play in Europe again and they know that.

Alonso is overrated at this point. Alonso is just as bad a poor sport which is demonstrated by the number of times he has changed teams. Meanwhile HAM has only raced for 2... Mercedes openly called him and he turned down it down. Now HAM might have had a clause saying no ALO but HAM prob wouldn't have cared.

So, with pre-season done bring on the F1 season.

Is Mercedes missing Rosberg? Was Rosberg the one who knew how to test & setup the car. Only time will tell...

Everyone say Merc are sandbagging......im not beleiving this one. Ferrari seem to have the most complete package for this season, followed by AMG and good third are shitty horner with his RBR. Prediction for Melbourne ; Pole Vettel, Race ; 1st Vettel /2nd Bottas /3rd Raikonnen. Hamiltard out in the first lap . The biggest lesson to be learned is that honda should stick to making weedwacker engine and not F1 engines.....

Merc are sandbagging 100%. They HAVE the conlmplete package. dont get excited for Ferrari they will get everyone's hopes up and falter. Ferrari will have the usual team fighting

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Or maybe the Mercs are really lacking pace this year, it's a major rule change that may very well switch things up a lot. But speculating just 2 weeks before Australia is pretty pointless now. I can't wait for Australia qualif! Will definitely wake up at 6AM to watch.

Merc are sandbagging 100%. They HAVE the conlmplete package. dont get excited for Ferrari they will get everyone's hopes up and falter. Ferrari will have the usual team fighting

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Even if Merc are sandbagging their not sandbagging 1.5+sec up their sleeve. And you really think ferrari went full throttle/power on their 1.18.643 lap........

Or maybe the Mercs are really lacking pace this year, it's a major rule change that may very well switch things up a lot. But speculating just 2 weeks before Australia is pretty pointless now. I can't wait for Australia qualif! Will definitely wake up at 6AM to watch.

Dude, Qualif are friday@9pm and race saturday night @ 8pm....lolll. Real F1 guy watch it live, not replay next morinin hehe.

f1-infographies-de-la-saison-2017-kilometrage-par-equipe-essais-de-barcelone-i-et-ii.jpg

f1-infographies-de-la-saison-2017-kilometrage-par-unite-de-puissance-essais-de-barcelone-i.jpg

TSN presente ce soir un reportage sur le nouveau pilote payant de la F1, aussi connu comme le Pedro Diniz de la nouvelle generation, le jeune Stroll.

Lance Stroll, growing up fast.
TSN, 20:30 @ 21:00

Back