2017 Formula One season thread

Bhahaha all aboard the Ferrari hype train 99% ticket discount. Unless they massively pick up for Qualifying. Mercedes and HAM have this season.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Bhahaha all aboard the Ferrari hype train 99% ticket discount. Unless they massively pick up for Qualifying. Mercedes and HAM have this season.

Too early to call, we need 4-5 races to know the true running order.

Calm down bro, its been only FP1 and FP2....... wait till 2am then make bold statement loll

If after Q3, there is still 0.5s difference between Merc and Ferrari, it will be very hard to recover such deficit.

If after Q3, there is still 0.5s difference between Merc and Ferrari, it will be very hard to recover such deficit.

Exactly.. Unless Ferrari has a magic sand bag in the car I high doubt they will pick up that much time. The funny part is that Mercedes isn't even really pushing it, no one is actually because of the 4 engines this season.

Lance looked okay out there!

Avez-vous des bon links pour écouter les courses en streaming? Soit live ou "hosté" pour les écouter en redifusion le lendemain matin.

it is such a shame, his streams were amazing.

its stupid that he had all his private information avaiable to the public with an easy google search.
Agreed but only someone on 4chan would care so much. Everyone donated money to him.

Results HAM 1:22.188 VET 1:22.456 BOT P3

Super great run by GRO in P6.

Back