2017 Formula One season thread

Results HAM 1:22.188 VET 1:22.456 BOT P3

Super great run by GRO in P6.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Are people still bandwagonning on Ferrari pace greggy? Put vettel in Bottas seat and Ham is strating 2nd tomorow no question asked. After 1st corner tomorow its VET 1st...

I love Arrivabene, hes what I want to be at 60 years old. The sauve, chain smoking ladies man.

I'm not hating but gawd its hard to love Ferrari again after so many horrible calls. Horner expected to be on the third row and it looks like VER or RIC havent adjusted to the new cars

J'ai eu une invitation de l'organisation du GP de Montreal pour le lancement de la saison! Gros party de 21H a 3H du mat! Bien hate de voir ca va etre quoi comme party

Chooochooo Ferrari hype train pulling into the station. Damn Mercedes pissed that one way

Chooochooo Ferrari hype train pulling into the station. Damn Mercedes pissed that one way

Better get used to it.....+9.8sec over second this aint no luck or anything, pure race pace here. They didnt pissed it away Vet was always 1-1.5sec behind all day and managing the gap, not like it was luck at all. Better start from seb and it was all over after 1 turn. And that Hamilton getting worried over the radio with all the message.....superb!! RAI must get his shit straight tough we need those point for constructors. RBR what else to say than....''backward much?''.

Ppl thinking strategy is so important, fact is, when you got superior pace, strategy becomes secondary, Merc probably never really had to worry too much about strategy in the last 3 years, almost everything they do will seem right.

Mercedes goofed up their strategy

This is racing, Ferrari messed up last year in Australia as well when Vettel was leading.

Good to see another team up there, we need more fighting.

Cars look great, passing is still an issue. However, we will need a few races to sort all this out. Merc-Ferrari-RBR, have a huge gap to all others.

What about Stroll???? Poor showing this weekend. Giovinazzi, great showing. Poor Ricciardo, terrible home race.

I'm not hating but gawd its hard to love Ferrari again after so many horrible calls.

Then Ferrari will piss it all away with poor stops and strategy :D

Mercedes goofed up their strategy

Someone here is wrong. They goofed up sure, it's not as if Lewis the drone didn't have 1/2 the race to actually catch and pass him on the track like they used to in the 'good ole days'.

This is racing, Ferrari messed up last year in Australia as well when Vettel was leading.

Good to see another team up there, we need more fighting.

Cars look great, passing is still an issue. However, we will need a few races to sort all this out. Merc-Ferrari-RBR, have a huge gap to all others.

What about Stroll???? Poor showing this weekend. Giovinazzi, great showing. Poor Ricciardo, terrible home race.
Passing is a big issue.. The only passing was in pitlane

Enfin un peu d'action, y'a eu plus de dépassements dans les 2 tours suivant le safety car causé par Stroll/Sainz que dans les 2 premières courses au complet! :bigup:

Last edited:
Back