High grip daily summer tire ?

When you look a thread title, you expect content.
Someone may think that some of these tires are high grip when in fact the are not close.

There are threads open for discussion about general opinions on personal tire choices, but this isn't it.

please share your knowledge about tires.
im about to buy some tire too but dont know what to buy

For my BMW I bought Dunlop Driezza DZ102, very quiet on the hwy, good in wet and dry conditions. No complaints as I bought them in the beginning of last spring and still have excellent tread left and I do not drive easy.

Continental DW extreme contact. lots of different feedbacks from good to bad. bad: uneven wear. good : great in dry and wet.

To be honest with you guys, I still haven't make up my mind lol Didn't had much times lately to browse the internet in look up for the tires mentioned.
Come on! Be our guinea pig! Go for the PS4, You liked the PSS already. Unless the size you need isn't available. Do it for science!

Come on! Be our guinea pig! Go for the PS4, You liked the PSS already. Unless the size you need isn't available. Do it for science!

he bought the PS4S. they are chillin' at my workshop for now waiting to be installed.

Back