920HP E63 AMG on Autobahn

Big turbo + bored out to 5.8...damn! Love the wastegate / actuator noises. . . car is a beast.

aahhhhh why don't we have something like the autobahn here , so much fun would be had .

One thing tho , feels a bit dangerous unlimited speed on a 2 lane highway . Seems it would be way safer on a 4 lane or at least 3

aahhhhh why don't we have something like the autobahn here , so much fun would be had .

One thing tho , feels a bit dangerous unlimited speed on a 2 lane highway . Seems it would be way safer on a 4 lane or at least 3

I'd argue the opposite. More lanes would equate to more traffic, meaning higher risk.

People in Europe know how to drive... it's not like here where driving becomes frustrating.

Voir cette vidéo me donne envie d'aller là-bas et conduire pour quelques jours sur l'autobahn

I never went to German, but I went to Spain, Italy and Ireland and the average cruising speed on highway is 140km/h. There's no left lane lugger there.

I've seen many Ms, AMGs and Exotics WOT and nobody gave a damn lol

I'd argue the opposite. More lanes would equate to more traffic, meaning higher risk.

People in Europe know how to drive... it's not like here where driving becomes frustrating.

Exactly. After 7 years driving in Europe (mostly France), driving here on highways is quite nerve wracking, especially for one reason : safety distances.
People here don't seem to lack skills. They lack a good training.
I've driven Montreal-Québec-Montreal 20 times in the past year and NO ONE respects a reasonable distance with the preceding car. If one does, somebody will automatically fill the gap.
Having read some topics here about left lane huggers, I realize I've probably been qualified as such by some idiots who pass over by the right and slot into the spot in front of me... which is MY F*CKING SAFETY DISTANCE YOU RECKLESS/IMPATIENT ROAD DANGER !!

And when you see the police doing nothing when they see several cars with less than 10 feet from each other going 120 in front of them, you know this is an educational problem. People are dangerous and they don't even realize it.

I did 180 on the autobahn in a 1986 diesel Peugeot and it felt way safer than driving on the 20 in new rentals. People in Europe are not better to anticipate, they just give themselves time to do so. Safety distances are easy to check : at the right of the road, the white line is actually not a continuous line, but stripes. There must be 2 stripes between you and the car in front, easy to know & easy to do.

Not to mention that most minor traffic jams would not even exist if safety distances were respected.

notice how people on the left lane move over in the video.

Here people on the left lane drive slower than people on other lanes lol

I never went to German, but I went to Spain, Italy and Ireland and the average cruising speed on highway is 140km/h. There's no left lane lugger there.

I've seen many Ms, AMGs and Exotics WOT and nobody gave a damn lol
In Spain I didn't feel like people were driving much over 120-130. Anyways, why take the Highway when you can take 150km of brand new mountain roads where you cross about 3 cars per hour.

Very nice. Makes we want to sell the isF and get a 900hp E63 as well. Perfect family car.

In Spain I didn't feel like people were driving much over 120-130. Anyways, why take the Highway when you can take 150km of brand new mountain roads where you cross about 3 cars per hour.

Parles-tu de l'Andalousie? Si c'est le cas, oui en effet. Il n'y a pas un chat sur la route lol

Parles-tu de l'Andalousie? Si c'est le cas, oui en effet. Il n'y a pas un chat sur la route lol
Sais pu où. Dans le nord est, y'avait des passes avec de la forêt style québécoise et même un barrage hydroélectrique.

Back