False Flag?! Alerte à la bombe : l’Université Concordia Edition

Moi dit qu il est un Right Wings Death Squad wanna be. qui est traumatisé par une future no-go zone de mtl.

Surtout hâte de voir la Réaction des médias.
Si c’est un Keb ou un pas icitte.

Possiblement si un Keb blanc il vont parler de trump.
Si c’est un pas icitte il vont blanchir les Photo.
C’est possible.

It's wrong to do what he did but i kinda agree with the whole stop washing ur fckin feet in the sink . Also the gov should go buy some fkcin balls , if you gonna permit them to have a prayer room in university's then tell them to go fck themselves when they request a cross to be taken off a hospital or no more xmas trees in public places.

You don't want xmas tree's and cross's on hospitals ? Fine no more praying room .

Quebec gov grow some balls Tabarnack

It's wrong to do what he did but i kinda agree with the whole stop washing ur fckin feet in the sink . Also the gov should go buy some fkcin balls , if you gonna permit them to have a prayer room in university's then tell them to go fck themselves when they request a cross to be taken off a hospital or no more xmas trees in public places.

You don't want xmas tree's and cross's on hospitals ? Fine no more praying room .

Quebec gov grow some balls Tabarnack

The cuckold summum is that in neither the case of the Christmas Tree nor the Crucifix, was it proven that it was a request from a Muslim.

Everyone but the radical leftists, SJWs and other radicals agree that religion should be kept at home or at a temple.

No exceptions.

A fake Bomb Alert Targeted to Muslim will serve the interest of who?

The Anti-white Groupe(SJW)?
The Globalism government and the open border policy?
The Muslim Activist who want to become victim?
The Alt-right Nationalism who want to spark a race war?

I don’t know. We may answers this question first.

A fake Bomb Alert Targeted to Muslim will serve the interest of who?

The Anti-white Groupe(SJW)?
The Globalism government and the open border policy?
The Muslim Activist who want to become victim?
The Alt-right Nationalism who want to spark a race war?

I don’t know. We may answers this question first.

All of the above ? they all win in a case like this

16797661_10155962858589546_3971998530645568110_o.jpg

ET BEN MA PAROLE!

Back