15x8 affordable track wheel- ARE BACK 2018

BBQMAN

Shop Representative
Hi guys,

EDIT******
Back by popular demand, we are now taking order for April delivery!! same wheel, same price, same conditions.

I am thinking of placing an order for a track wheel.

It will be 15x8, Et28, 4 x100 and lightweight and Flow formed. It should cost about $125/ $110 if you pre order.

Thinking of Miatas, Civics and some E30s- would you be interested?
Comments?
They look like this...
15x8 angle.jpg15x8 black.jpg

Last edited:
Bad timing ! Wasn't planning on buying wheels until next year, budget for this year is set :'(

15x8 affordable track wheel

Any chance for 15x9 +35?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:
I am only looking at 15x8 right now- the manufacture doesnt offer 15x9s- those won't be as commonly requested as 15x8s.
Thanks for your input

I appreciate all the feedback , including desired special offsets etc.
I have to produce 100 wheels- all identical, so I have to go with the most common fitment,
The wheel I am looking at is It will be 15x8, Et28, 4 x100 but seeing from the interest- and I know somebody tagged the Miata group as I ca see many Miata enthusiasts have replied- I may look at ET28.

I have not decided. The wheel is nice and the weight is low- not RPF1 low but not the same price either. At $110 - we are looking at wheels that you cannot afford not to have.

CONFIRMED ET28.

Last edited:
Where were you last year with this? :) 110$ is really affordable!

I am using 15x8 +25 on a 2002 Civic EP3... they fit. +35 would surely also fit.

I am also thinking about 15x9 +35 for my next set, or at least a pair of them for the front.

Too bad this wasn't last year. I would have gotten these over my TR Motorsports, which were really cheap, about the same amount, but in US dollars. This is a great deal!

The order has been placed. 20 sets of wheels. As soon as the factory confirms the order and sends me a rendering with the right color on it- I will post.
Once I have that done, feel free to reserve your set. I am targeting $110 per wheel. Will sell 19 sets and keep 4 wheels as replacements in stock.

Thank for the input !!

Back