Fram oil filter is crap ?

That Mann looks like it can go another 10k without issues. I think might be a good idea to bump my OCI to 15k when using a mann filter with some good synthetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gregster are there a few different models? Not very familiar with those but this is what i have.

f30fcc76de82429f880753404bb6b054.jpg

Dishwasher soap or hand soap? I've heard that the additives in hand soap react with the ones in motor oil and can clog ports. Lemme know.

As for me I run NAPA platinum filter on the s2k with amsoil fluid in everything (engine, transmission, differential).

I've always used Dawn dish soap.

If someone believes that, most probably they have no fuken clue how to drain or remove an oil filter.

That Mann looks like it can go another 10k without issues. I think might be a good idea to bump my OCI to 15k when using a mann filter with some good synthetic.

It can.. Service intervals for the filter can last 20-30k. However as the car gets older I close up the interval gaps

That was with Liqui Moly 5w30

If someone believes that, most probably they have no fuken clue how to drain or remove an oil filter.

The amount of people who believe in what they read is amazing, I know it is necessary to thin the herd once in awhile but this would be costly.

Big bump sorry.

Mais il vient de m'en arriver une bonne. Jamais je met du fram sur mes chars. Mais la dernière fois, mon filtre à huile que j'achète d'habitude était pas en spécial chez CT... le Mobil1.

Après 4000km, ce matin, je remarque une fuite d'huile sous le Truck. Pas gros, juste pour dire.

J'ai voulu faire mon cheap... Voilà le travail.

fd98345879f0cf64a43dfdc85b6d1c93.jpg

Je met tres souvent des fram et ca a jamais couler du filtre.

Same. Je trouve que Fram a une mauvaise réputation qu'elle ne mérite pas. Ouais les end caps sont en cardboard, mais je connais personne qui a eu un problème avec.

Same. Je trouve que Fram a une mauvaise réputation qu'elle ne mérite pas. Ouais les end caps sont en cardboard, mais je connais personne qui a eu un problème avec.
Je pensais un peu comme ça même si j'ai jamais voulu m'y aventuré mais la mon premier fram en 10 ans et ça fait ça...

I reiterate the only engines I have ever had a mechanical failure on had the orange can of death. A 1.8 8v vw, 3.8 chev v6, 267 gm v8, 305 gm v8, and a 307 gm v8. All fram filters all windowed. I'm not usually superstitious but fuck that. Oem filters on my cars or Kn when I grab the deals at advance auto.

Back