***2005 B6 A4 1.8T Quattro, manual, sport package//LOTS OF PICS***

Status
Not open for further replies.

73vette

Legacy Member
Hey Guys,

after years of ownership, its time to send this Audi to a new home. Here are the specs, details, and pics. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me, I will reply fast.

- 2005 B6 Audi A4 1.8T Sport pack
- Manual
- 301,000kms
- The head was rebuilt last year (yes I have all the receipts)
- All belts, hoses, gaskets, tensioners, sensors were replaced at the time of the head rebuild. (Yes, i have all the receipts)
- No leaks
- Clutch replaced last summer
- Fan control module replaced last fall
- Radiator replaced in 2015
- Brakes replaced last fall (Pads + Rotors)
- Water pump replaced in 2015
- Stab links done in 2015
- Heated front AND rear seats
- Interior is VERY clean
- Comes with both keys
- Everything works as it should, including the A/C, it blows ice cold.
- I have the reciepts for EVERYTHING down to bearings, wiper blades, air filters, cabin filters, oil filters, drain plugs, etc... I have included a pic of the file, it is think enough to choke a horse...LOL!

Now on to the negatives (it is a 12yr old car with 300K after all)

- In 2010 the car was involved in an accident in Ontario, and was written-off. Therefor the car has a Rebuilt title (VGA)
- Windshield is cracked (i've included a picture)
- the 2 front fenders, and the hood have started with rust bubbles (i've included pics)
- The S4 wheels you see in the pictures are not included, and are not for sale. However I will be including the OEM 17's with good tires. (in the pics)
- Every so often I get a "low boost" code, I clear it and it doesn't come back for another 500kms-1000kms. Honestly I have not taken the time to get it looked at. The oil was changed before the winter and I haven't even driven the car in months, its sitting in my garage with a battery tender on it. Hence the sale...

Price is 2,000$. Which is by far the cheapest on the market, and I have no doubt, probably the best maintained. If you can get passed the 300k, and the VGA, this is a great deal.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me, i will reply quickly.

Here are the pics;

IMG_0077_zpsq4ddzfk6.jpg

IMG_0075_zpsybholevm.jpg

IMG_0074_zpsqxnqpo4m.jpg

IMG_0073_zps3uokr54t.jpg

IMG_0071_zpscvx9a5wg.jpg

IMG_0066_zpseft5eqer.jpg

IMG_0065_zpssdsjacla.jpg

IMG_0080_zpsmzghcnqt.jpg

IMG_0079_zpscwcdojqb.jpg

IMG_0078_zpsevxtijfk.jpg

IMG_0087_zpsmqopzzvb.jpg